Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159305 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3900 on: December 16, 2020, 11:21:02 pm »
That assumes you even have a seal, often not the case, and I'd like to have a dollar for every time I have seen someone with their full nose hanging over the mask or it pulled down below their chin.
The mask pulled below the nose might be mine. I'm not wearing it for any medically necessary purpose, anyway - as it serves none - but just to be permitted into Kroger or Walmart. It's near impossible to breathe in those things, so I occasionally pull it down to get some fresh air.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3901 on: December 17, 2020, 12:34:34 am »
Just saw this amusing tweet:
Teacher Susan   @SusanNelsPres
My day today started by a parent coming into my Google Meet uninvited to tell me their family believe in a different science, was told I indoctrinate children, received a nasty-gram stating I was pushing politics because I am teaching the science of masks. How was your day?
11:37 PM · Dec 15, 2020·
She describes herself as: Theatre M.A./Biology B.A.S., Teacher, College Instructor, Moderate Christian. Love thy neighbor; all of them. American. Relieved resister.

I don't know what a "moderate Christian" might be, but you probably can guess how much she expresses dislike of President Trump in her other tweets.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3902 on: December 17, 2020, 01:06:48 am »
Journalist who traveled with  Joe Biden to Georgia has COVID-19

Pray for Our Joe

https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/journalist-who-traveled-with-joe-biden-has-covid-19/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3903 on: December 18, 2020, 02:20:54 am »
12-14-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   31.391 ↑    1.360 -
United States   31.842 ↑    1.716 -

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TN, NY, PA, & OH.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +250.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,693,108.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3904 on: December 18, 2020, 02:21:05 am »
12-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.449 ↑    1.358 ↓
United States   32.046 ↑    1.716 -

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, AZ, TN, & NY.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +216.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,745,102.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 32.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3905 on: December 18, 2020, 02:24:38 am »
12-16-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.481 ↑    1.356 ↓
United States   32.174 ↑    1.713 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, NY, PA, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +183.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,790,404.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3906 on: December 18, 2020, 02:27:42 am »
12-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.533 ↑    1.355 ↓
United States   32.324 ↑    1.710 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, TN, & PA.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +160.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,828,502.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3907 on: December 18, 2020, 05:22:59 am »
The surplus in the 7 day moving average is declining. Maybe people have decided not to die over the holidays...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3908 on: December 19, 2020, 05:28:45 am »
Chad Prather
@WatchChad

How will we know the vaccine is working? Will the survival rate go from 99.7% to 99.8?

5:20 PM · Dec 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/WatchChad/status/1340059510766002177

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3909 on: December 19, 2020, 05:32:58 am »
dr. efanzor (Parler: drefanzor)
@drefanzor

Mike Pence has an allergic reaction.

Video:

https://twitter.com/drefanzor/status/1340029723880030210

3:22 PM · Dec 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3910 on: December 19, 2020, 03:12:58 pm »
@drefanzor

Video:

LOL
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3911 on: December 19, 2020, 04:31:05 pm »
@drefanzor

Video:

@Right_in_Virginia

I LOVE IT!

Where can I get the same shot he got?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3912 on: December 19, 2020, 04:37:46 pm »
12-18-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.574 ↑    1.355 -
United States   32.362 ↑    1.713 ↑

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +198.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,927,643.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3913 on: December 19, 2020, 04:37:59 pm »
12-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.585 ↑    1.356 ↑
United States   32.397 ↑    1.721 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, NY, & TN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +125.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 4,029,460.

US Recoveries continue to go uncounted.  14-day Recovery Deficit surpasses 4 million.  That's 4 million Americans who have recovered from this disease but are still being listed as actively sick.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3914 on: December 19, 2020, 09:52:38 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I LOVE IT!

Where can I get the same shot he got?

Rumor has it there's one shot left and they're saving it for KAmala @sneakypete

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3915 on: December 19, 2020, 10:14:54 pm »
12-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.585 ↑    1.356 ↑
United States   32.397 ↑    1.721 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, NY, & TN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +125.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 4,029,460.

US Recoveries continue to go uncounted.  14-day Recovery Deficit surpasses 4 million.  That's 4 million Americans who have recovered from this disease but are still being listed as actively sick.
Gotta keep the panic going or no one will get the shot. Active cases here have been in decline for well over a week, but people are watching national news and listening to the radio and being told that cases are skyrocketing.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 10:16:00 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3916 on: December 19, 2020, 10:35:45 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

We don’t want to have lockdowns. The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself!

BBC News (UK)
@BBCNews

Areas currently in tier 3 in south-east England, including London, will enter tier 4 from tomorrow morning

PM Boris Johnson says tier 4 "will be broadly equivalent" to November's lockdown

Latest updates: http://bbc.in/38kFtzl

(Boris Johnson) Video: 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340377186847625218

2:23 PM · Dec 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340377186847625218

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3917 on: December 19, 2020, 10:39:32 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The entire WORLD is being badly hurt by the China Virus, but if you listen to the Fake News Lamestream Media, and Big Tech, you would think that we are the only one. No, but we are the Country that developed vaccines, and years ahead of schedule!

ITV News
@itvnews

'We cannot continue with Christmas as planned.'

The festive bubble policy across Tier 1, 2 and 3 areas of England will be dramatically scaled back to just Christmas Day.
https://itv.com/news/2020-12-19/covid-19-boris-johnson-expected-to-announce-tier-4-for-london-and-south-east-as-coronavirus-cases-soar

(More Boris) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340376176695631872

2:19 PM · Dec 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3918 on: December 19, 2020, 11:00:36 pm »
Well, I look at it this way.  We are all going to eventually die of something.  I have health issues anyways and I'm not increasing my chances of dying from some vaccine that has been expedited and is reportedly targeting certain people, especially since there have been adverse reactions from it here and in the U.K. I don't trust our government, the WHO, Fauci, nor the CDC.  I believe 2/3 of those tested during the studies had some sort of adverse reaction -- 2/3 is a lot of people.  Whether the reaction was minimal or not, 2/3 is still a lot of people, and then you have to get a second dose.  No vaccine for me.

I just read a report that flu cases are down and COVID cases are up.  How stupid do they really think people are??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3919 on: December 19, 2020, 11:11:51 pm »
Well, I look at it this way.  We are all going to eventually die of something.  I have health issues anyways and I'm not increasing my chances of dying from some vaccine that has been expedited and is reportedly targeting certain people, especially since there have been adverse reactions from it here and in the U.K. I don't trust our government, the WHO, Fauci, nor the CDC.  I believe 2/3 of those tested during the studies had some sort of adverse reaction -- 2/3 is a lot of people.  Whether the reaction was minimal or not, 2/3 is still a lot of people, and then you have to get a second dose.  No vaccine for me.

I just read a report that flu cases are down and COVID cases are up.  How stupid do they really think people are??

Not sheeple anymore.

Noun. 1. schlep - (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person.

shee·ple

plural noun: sheeple

People compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.

My new word.

Schleeple
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3920 on: December 19, 2020, 11:14:19 pm »
Not sheeple anymore.

Noun. 1. schlep - (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person.

shee·ple

plural noun: sheeple

People compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.

My new word.

Schleeple

I like.  :beer:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3921 on: December 19, 2020, 11:36:26 pm »
Gotta keep the panic going or no one will get the shot. Active cases here have been in decline for well over a week, but people are watching national news and listening to the radio and being told that cases are skyrocketing.
You're in the Dakotas, right?

One of the first places to see a marked decline in cases in this "second wave." And yet you won't hear a peep from Lockdown Annies in the media.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3922 on: December 20, 2020, 12:13:18 am »
Speaking of keeping the panic going... just in time for 2021 and timed with the release of two vaccines...England is reporting a “new strain” of the China Virus.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-19/london-put-in-emergency-lockdown-as-u-k-fights-new-virus-strain?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=curated
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3923 on: December 20, 2020, 12:15:42 am »
Speaking of keeping the panic going... just in time for 2021 and timed with the release of two vaccines...England is reporting a “new strain” of the China Virus.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-19/london-put-in-emergency-lockdown-as-u-k-fights-new-virus-strain?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=curated

LOL/s

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3924 on: December 20, 2020, 12:17:11 am »
They should make a movie starring Jane Fonda. The China Syndrome or something...catchy.