Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159295 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3875 on: December 13, 2020, 08:34:17 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Gates buys the vaccine wherever it is, and goes to those countries himself along with Melinda.  He has built buildings in countries and goes there with the vaccine.  I heard him say he has buildings in poor countries to distribute medicine.  I will look it up but I have heard him myself speak of it and it is ongoing.

@Victoria33, if you go back to my post and actually read it you will realize you "explained" something about which I did not ask. So let me state my question again:

Bill and Melinda are trying to guilt-trip the US government into distributing outside of the US the hundreds of millions of vaccine doses for which US taxpayers paid. How is that arm-twisting not an attempt to "use American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3876 on: December 13, 2020, 08:45:50 pm »
@Victoria33, if you go back to my post and actually read it you will realize you "explained" something about which I did not ask. So let me state my question again:

Bill and Melinda are trying to guilt-trip the US government into distributing outside of the US the hundreds of millions of vaccine doses for which US taxpayers paid. How is that arm-twisting not an attempt to "use American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries"?

Then add the fact that if you believe the Hopkins stats on COVID-19 cases, 22% of all the cases in entire world have occured in the U.S., even though we make up a little over 4% of the population.  Seems any decent epidemiological strategy would include attacking the disease vector where it is the most prevalant. 

But of course, that doesn't matter in the Gates bleeding heart liberal world.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3877 on: December 13, 2020, 11:31:31 pm »
12-11-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   31.227 ↑    1.362 ↓
United States   31.139 ↑    1.723 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, PA, OH, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +517.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,615,769.

Huge jump in global recoveries (+2 million since previous day)
Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 31 and is back ahead of US.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3878 on: December 13, 2020, 11:31:45 pm »
12-12-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.266 ↑    1.361 ↓
United States   31.401 ↑    1.717 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, PA, FL, & NY.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +380.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,656,735.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3879 on: December 13, 2020, 11:34:53 pm »
12-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.334 ↑    1.360 ↓
United States   31.612 ↑    1.716 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, OH, FL, & NY.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +239.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,662,809.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3880 on: December 13, 2020, 11:37:40 pm »
Then add the fact that if you believe the Hopkins stats on COVID-19 cases, 22% of all the cases in entire world have occured in the U.S., even though we make up a little over 4% of the population.  Seems any decent epidemiological strategy would include attacking the disease vector where it is the most prevalant. 

But of course, that doesn't matter in the Gates bleeding heart liberal world.

It's like pollution:  "The US is 4% of the world's population, but cause 115% of the world's pollution.  Americans are too well off!  This must cease immediately!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3881 on: December 13, 2020, 11:43:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I put more info on my post 3874 regarding Gates and virus.  Gives the amount they have spent and what they did with it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3882 on: December 14, 2020, 04:40:44 am »
Tom Elliott
@tomselliott

@BillGates on Covid: "Even through 2022” we should be prepared for life to not return to “normal” 

Says “sadly" it’s "appropriate” for bars and restaurants to close over the next "four to six months"

Video: 

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1338196775564435459

1:59 PM · Dec 13, 2020·TweetDeck

Remember the days when we expected our medical experts to have more than big wallets?

« Reply #3883 on: December 14, 2020, 04:48:38 am »
12-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   31.334 ↑    1.360 ↓
United States   31.612 ↑    1.716 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, OH, FL, & NY.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +239.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,662,809.

Where'd the seasonal flu go?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#ILIActivityMap

« Reply #3884 on: December 14, 2020, 05:02:42 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

People working in the White House should receive the vaccine somewhat later in the program, unless specifically necessary. I have asked that this adjustment be made. I am not scheduled to take the vaccine, but look forward to doing so at the appropriate time. Thank you!

10:31 PM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1338325735778476035
Modify message

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #3885 on: December 14, 2020, 10:09:37 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

People working in the White House should receive the vaccine somewhat later in the program, unless specifically necessary. I have asked that this adjustment be made. I am not scheduled to take the vaccine, but look forward to doing so at the appropriate time. Thank you!

10:31 PM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1338325735778476035
Modify message

However, if I, Christie, Carson, or Giuliani should actually catch Covid-19, it will then become specifically necessary for us to receive the use of Regeneron antibody cocktails and other therapeutics that may not yet be accessible to the hoi polloi.

[I wonder if POTUS knew Chris Christie's ungrateful ass was gonna disparage him like he has, would he have still helped him out.  :silly:]
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3886 on: December 14, 2020, 10:50:36 am »

Remember the days when we expected our medical experts to have more than big wallets?

Perhaps, it's to drag this out until after the mid-terms elections?

My cynicism burns like acid reflux.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3887 on: December 14, 2020, 04:02:37 pm »
However, if I, Christie, Carson, or Giuliani should actually catch Covid-19, it will then become specifically necessary for us to receive the use of Regeneron antibody cocktails and other therapeutics that may not yet be accessible to the hoi polloi.

I haven't contacted Good Sam or my doctor about the availability of antibody treatment - no reason to do so. But I do know that Eli Lilly's antibody treatment was given EUA on November 9th, and they have a contract with the US government to supply 300K doses. Regeneron's antibody treatment (not the same as Eli Lilly's) was given EUA on November 21st, and they also have a contract for 300K doses. AstraZeneca also has an antibody treatment that started Phase III testing October 9th. That treatment should also be available for Compassionate Use and may receive EUA very soon.

Howzabout leaving the Class Envy snarks to the Libs and Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3888 on: December 15, 2020, 12:38:40 pm »
Stats about the spread risk in the home, widely recognized as the most dangerous spot for spread:

Odds of being infected by a spouse or significant other: 3 in 8
Odds of being infected by any other member of a household: 1 in 6
Odds of being infected by an asymptomatic carrier in your household: 1 in 150

Asymptomatic spread looks like it could be a huge myth.

Source: University of Florida study published in JAMA. Summary:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9051691/Risk-catching-coronavirus-family-member-live-just-16-6.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3889 on: December 15, 2020, 12:48:51 pm »

Asymptomatic spread looks like it could be a huge myth lie.

There, fixed it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3890 on: December 15, 2020, 01:30:20 pm »

Odds of being infected by an asymptomatic carrier in your household: 1 in 150

Asymptomatic spread looks like it could be a huge myth.

Source: University of Florida study published in JAMA. Summary:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9051691/Risk-catching-coronavirus-family-member-live-just-16-6.html

And for this we have isolated our elderly and driven them to despair.  It's maddening.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3891 on: December 15, 2020, 02:52:16 pm »
And for this we have isolated our elderly and driven them to despair.  It's maddening.

And it was all done on purpose IMO
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3892 on: December 15, 2020, 03:02:43 pm »

You ain't the only one my friend!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3893 on: December 15, 2020, 03:05:06 pm »
Saw a byline that Fauxci has announced he expects herd immunity in the US by late spring.....

You just can't make this sh__ up. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3894 on: December 16, 2020, 02:22:33 am »
Saw a byline that Fauxci has announced he expects herd immunity in the US by late spring.....

You just can't make this sh__ up.
I also saw that he still wants masks through the end of next year. Well, which is it?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3895 on: December 16, 2020, 02:33:04 am »
Just so everyone is keeping an accurate count...we're in day 275 of "15 days to flatten the curve"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3896 on: December 16, 2020, 05:23:59 am »
THe more I look at the situation, the more I agree. And their little Fauci, too!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3897 on: December 16, 2020, 04:11:51 pm »
Our little town is running at roughly 2 deaths per day and 150 people being diagnosed with COVID daily.  It's decimating the senior citizens....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3898 on: December 16, 2020, 10:04:35 pm »
Study: masks do indeed cut off airflow to the lungs... and if they're dirty, they may be worse for potential infection than nothing.

Source: Study by UMass-Lowell and California Baptist University, published in Physics of Fluids. Summary:
https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/wearing-a-used-mask-could-worse-than-no-mask-amid-covid-19-study/

Money quote:
When wearing a mask, however, air enters the mouth and nose through the entire surface of the mask at lower speeds, which favors the inhalation of ambient aerosols into the nose.
Abstract:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0034580

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3899 on: December 16, 2020, 10:36:58 pm »
Study: masks do indeed cut off airflow to the lungs... and if they're dirty, they may be worse for potential infection than nothing.

Source: Study by UMass-Lowell and California Baptist University, published in Physics of Fluids. Summary:
https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/wearing-a-used-mask-could-worse-than-no-mask-amid-covid-19-study/

Money quote:Abstract:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0034580
That assumes you even have a seal, often not the case, and I'd like to have a dollar for every time I have seen someone with their full nose hanging over the mask or it pulled down below their chin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis