Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159322 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3850 on: December 12, 2020, 07:18:24 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I have a serious question (not kidding),
Why do you say "It's the NYT..."
I see that here a lot and don't get it.  If a news story presents facts, why does it matter where it comes from?  It seems to me when someone says that, it is a way to dismiss the information - an easy "cop-out", as in, "It's CNN, so they are lying and I don't even need to read it."  Facts are facts no matter where they come from.
I know you still have me on ignore, but too often, the so-called "facts" aren't even facts, they're lies.

It's not that we don't read it, it's that we read right through it and can see the bologna.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3851 on: December 12, 2020, 07:21:25 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I see that here a lot and don't get it.  If a news story presents facts, why does it matter where it comes from?  It seems to me when someone says that, it is a way to dismiss the information - an easy "cop-out", as in, "It's CNN, so they are lying and I don't even need to read it."  Facts are facts no matter where they come from.

As @jmyrlefuller said above:

I never really cared for the Times' editorial stuff but their interactive content is among the best in the business.

As I suspected, I'll be one of the last to become eligible—which is nice because then I can sit back and watch the rollout to see any side effects develop before I make my decision. As of now, I'm open to it but that could change. But then again, herd immunity might be achieved before I even get to that point, so there's that.

They make stuff up in their editorials (and I would add, in their "news" stories), but their infographics are still valuable.  It's the difference between "tell me" and "show me."  When "news organizations" like NYT and CNN develop a reputation for reporting false facts (or opinions stated as facts), then there's no point in reading new articles. 

Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3852 on: December 12, 2020, 07:54:53 pm »
@Victoria33, the Pfizer study protocol stated that the vaccine was to be tested with participants ranging from age 16 to age 85. From https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-publication-results-landmark :

The median age was 52 years, and 42% were older than 55 years.

So I think that Doctor is misinformed. The press release includes a link to the study published by the NEJM.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3853 on: December 12, 2020, 11:50:00 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

A news story may be based in fact, but presented in a biased fashion.   That's OK, it's to be expected.   The trick is to read both sides.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3854 on: December 13, 2020, 12:23:06 am »
A news story may be based in fact, but presented in a biased fashion.   That's OK, it's to be expected.   The trick is to read both sides.

It's been said, the truth only has one side.  Lies have many.  The best approach, when a news organization has been repeatedly presenting a lie, then there is nothing to be gained from reading it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3855 on: December 13, 2020, 12:47:30 pm »
It's been said, the truth only has one side.  Lies have many.  The best approach, when a news organization has been repeatedly presenting a lie, then there is nothing to be gained from reading it.

Do we have a list of these sources that are not worth reading? Should we a identify the article's source in the title of topics so members won't waste their valuable time nor corrupt their minds viewing such garbage?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3856 on: December 13, 2020, 01:10:27 pm »
Do we have a list of these sources that are not worth reading? Should we a identify the article's source in the title of topics so members won't waste their valuable time nor corrupt their minds viewing such garbage?
We already have that list. (It's somewhat out of date since the original author quit the site, though.)
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,200208.0.html
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 01:12:28 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3857 on: December 13, 2020, 01:25:35 pm »

« Reply #3858 on: December 13, 2020, 01:44:10 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

Kiss my ass.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Wear a mask.

It's the easiest thing you can do to reduce COVID cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.

It's not a political statement — it's a patriotic act.

6:09 PM · Dec 12, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1337897360605782016

« Reply #3859 on: December 13, 2020, 01:47:09 pm »
David Reaboi
@davereaboi

These guys are the best. Heroes.

Video:

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1337785575701680128

10:45 AM · Dec 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3860 on: December 13, 2020, 02:47:45 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Jazzhead
@mystery-ak

It is 8:46 am, central time.  I just heard an interview with Bill Gates.
He has talked to Joe Biden and will be part of Biden's effort to eradicate Covid-19 in this country.  I think Trump had a problem with Gates, did not accept his help (Gates has way more money than Trump so that is likely why Trump did not want him around).

I have heard Gates speak before during this pandemic and he is going to distribute the vaccine to poor countries free of charge.  I have heard him say, more than once, he is building buildings in every country to give out free meds and vaccines.   

Gates is not interested in making money, his foundation is for helping the poor.  He has so many billions of dollars, he can pay for all this and never miss the money.

I'm not saying Gates is wonderful, I am just stating the facts of what he says and does.  I do not know what is in his mind.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:19:04 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3861 on: December 13, 2020, 02:57:32 pm »
@Victoria33

People are usually judged by their "works," and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a truly magnificent piece of work.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3862 on: December 13, 2020, 03:04:36 pm »
@Victoria33
People are usually judged by their "works," and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a truly magnificent piece of work.   :shrug:
@Cyber Liberty

Had a senior moment and posted time as "pm"; fixed it, should have been "am".
Maybe I did that because I work up about 5 am, due to hail on the roof.  Got up, looked out, it was small hail, pea sized, but lots of them.  Lasted maybe 10 minutes.  Been up since then.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3863 on: December 13, 2020, 03:06:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Jazzhead
@mystery-ak

It is 8:46 pm, central time.  I just heard an interview with Bill Gates.
He has talked to Joe Biden and will be part of Biden's effort to eradicate Covid-19 in this country.  I think Trump had a problem with Gates, did not accept his help (Gates has way more money than Trump so that is likely why Trump did not want him around).

I have heard Gates speak before during this pandemic and he is going to distribute the vaccine to poor countries free of charge.  I have heard him say, more than once, he is building buildings in every country to give out free meds and vaccines.   

Gates is not interested in making money, his foundation is for helping the poor.  He has so many trillions of dollars, he can pay for all this and never miss the money.

I'm not saying Gates is wonderful, I am just stating the facts of what he says and does.  I do not know what is in his mind.

You realize that same faux altruistic nature welds him power in a manner that he thinks we "the American tax payers" needs to subsidize fixing 3rd world woes? I can say with 90% certainty that he and his wife is motivated by left wing politcs and wealth redistribution for all.  Don't fall for the Saint Bill and Linda MSM bullshit.

Trillions of dollars?  Gates wealth only briefly eclipsed $100B, and that was before the tech bubble burst in 1999.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/06/23/gates-net-worth-tech-gates08-cx_af_0623fortune_slide.html?sh=4b101f2a7dd4
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:07:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3864 on: December 13, 2020, 03:18:15 pm »
@catfish1957

Forbes says 85 billion in 1999.  That is huge money.  I changed trillion to billion. 2008 is 58 billion. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:21:36 pm by Victoria33 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3865 on: December 13, 2020, 03:25:36 pm »
@catfish1957

Forbes says 85 billion in 1999.  That is huge money.

But no where near the Trillions you were earlier mentioning.  Point is, please don't make the Gates out to be the Good Guys.  They aren't. They are very powerful, along with other Big Tech Oligarchs  who are doing their best to push toward NWO objecives, and global socialsim.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3866 on: December 13, 2020, 03:30:56 pm »
You realize that same faux altruistic nature welds him power in a manner that he thinks we "the American tax payers" needs to subsidize fixing 3rd world woes? I can say with 90% certainty that he and his wife is motivated by left wing politcs and wealth redistribution for all.  Don't fall for the Saint Bill and Linda MSM bullshit.
@catfish1957

He is not using American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries.  He pays for it himself.  He got his money in past years from all countries.  Don't be one of the people on the left who hate big companies because they make money. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3867 on: December 13, 2020, 03:41:27 pm »
@catfish1957

He is not using American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries.  He pays for it himself.  He got his money in past years from all countries.  Don't be one of the people on the left who hate big companies because they make money.

Huh, I am a serious investor, and put much time and effort in doing well in that area. Saying I hate companies because they make money is quite insulting.  I am quite the opposite.

Maybe I am not explaining myself well enough.  I never said he uses "tax payer" money for his foundation work.  WHAT I  AM SAYING...  is that as a Tech Oligarch he and the others of his ilk significantly impacts legislation, via lobbying and strongarming.  He is an activie particpant  everything else that Big Tech does to take the country down the primrose path of socialsim.

He and the rest of his Techie Titans are some of the biggest enemies to conservatism.  I hope you have not slept through what Tech has done to our republic in the past few years.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3868 on: December 13, 2020, 03:46:07 pm »
Huh, I am a serious investor, and put much time and effort in doing well in that area. Saying I hate companies because they make money is quite insulting.  I am quite the opposite.

Maybe I am not explaining myself well enough.  I never said he uses "tax payer" money for his foundation work.  WHAT I  AM SAYING...  is that as a Tech Oligarch he and the others of his ilk significantly impacts legislation, via lobbying and strongarming.  He is an activie particpant  everything else that Big Tech does to take the country down the primrose path of socialsim.

He and the rest of his Techie Titans are some of the biggest enemies to conservatism.  I hope you have not slept through what Tech has done to our republic in the past few years.

That reminds me. I need to update the robot thread.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3869 on: December 13, 2020, 04:26:49 pm »
@...

@Victoria33, his and Melinda's attempts to guilt-trip arm-twist the US into distributing the hundreds of millions of vaccine doses US taxpayers paid for to countries other than the US would not be an attempt to "use American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries"? Please explain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3870 on: December 13, 2020, 05:18:44 pm »
Over 60% of business closures from lockdown are now permanent—over 97,000 businesses lost in the U.S.  That “leaders” across the world transformed into tyrants, believing they had a right to bankrupt their subjects, is the core evil of lockdown.

Nearly half of black-owned small businesses have been wiped out.

Unemployment in the U.S. reached as high as 14.7% and highways have jammed with thousands of vehicles awaiting their turn at food banks.

Nearly 5% of the population of the U.K. went hungry during the first three weeks of lockdown.

A survey found that 22% of Canadians were experiencing high anxiety levels, a four-fold increase from before the lockdowns, while the number reporting symptoms of depression doubled to 13%.

More than 40 U.S. states have reported increases in opioid-related mortality.

Per CDC, despite mass PCR testing and disproportionate false positives, at least 100,947 excess deaths in 2020 were not even linked to COVID-19 AT ALL.

Though at little risk from the virus itself, young people bore an outsized share of the burden.  More than 70% of adults ages 18-23 said they experienced common symptoms of depression.

CDC revealed that young adults aged 25-44 years saw the largest increase in “excess” deaths from previous years, a stunning 26.5% JUMP, despite accounting for FEWER THAN 3% of deaths from COVID-19.

In Ireland, reports of rape and child sex abuse nearly doubled.

Suicides jumped to unprecedented levels around the world.  “We've never seen numbers like this in such a short period of time,” said Walnut Creek’s Dr. Mike deBoisblanc. “I mean we've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks.”

“September of 2020 has been the highest month ever that we've seen suicidal patients admitted to our medical center,” said Kia Carter, M.D., medical director of Psychiatry at Cook Children’s Hospital.

Despite being at virtually no risk from COVID, as a result of lockdowns, children have suffered the most of all.  Nearly one in four children living under lockdowns are dealing with anxiety, with many at risk of lasting psychological distress.

In recent surveys of over 6000 children and parents in the US, Germany, Finland, Spain and the UK by Save the Children, up to 65% of the children struggled with boredom and feelings of isolation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3871 on: December 13, 2020, 06:01:43 pm »
@Victoria33, his and Melinda's attempts to guilt-trip arm-twist the US into distributing the hundreds of millions of vaccine doses US taxpayers paid for to countries other than the US would not be an attempt to "use American taxpayers money for his work in poor countries"? Please explain.
@PeteS in CA

Gates buys the vaccine wherever it is, and goes to those countries himself along with Melinda.  He has built buildings in countries and goes there with the vaccine.  I heard him say he has buildings in poor countries to distribute medicine.  I will look it up but I have heard him myself speak of it and it is ongoing.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3872 on: December 13, 2020, 06:04:15 pm »
https://ww2.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/articles/covid19-faq
How much money has the Gates Foundation given to the COVID-19 response?
The foundation has committed about $1.75 billion to support the global response to COVID-19. This includes: (consider the rest in quotes):

More than $680 million in newly allocated funding, to help slow transmission; support responses in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia; fund the development and procurement of new tests, treatments, and vaccines; alleviate the social and economic effects of the pandemic; and a new focus for 2021 to ensure equitable, timely, and scaled delivery of proven interventions.

Up to $750 million in guarantees, forgivable loans, and other financing from our Strategic Investment Fund, which uses financial tools other than grants to help address market challenges and stimulate private sector innovation. The financing enables the rapid procurement of essential medical supplies, like tests, and helps companies finance the production of COVID-19 products for low- and middle-income countries. Any financial returns generated by the Strategic Investment Fund are re-invested in Gates Foundation philanthropic programs. More than $315 million from other programs where grantees were uniquely positioned to leverage existing work and expertise to support the COVID-19 response directly, while continuing to support existing priorities.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 11:45:07 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3873 on: December 13, 2020, 06:16:25 pm »
Over 60% of business closures from lockdown are now permanent—over 97,000 businesses lost in the U.S.  That “leaders” across the world transformed into tyrants, believing they had a right to bankrupt their subjects, is the core evil of lockdown.

Nearly half of black-owned small businesses have been wiped out.

Unemployment in the U.S. reached as high as 14.7% and highways have jammed with thousands of vehicles awaiting their turn at food banks.

Nearly 5% of the population of the U.K. went hungry during the first three weeks of lockdown.

A survey found that 22% of Canadians were experiencing high anxiety levels, a four-fold increase from before the lockdowns, while the number reporting symptoms of depression doubled to 13%.

More than 40 U.S. states have reported increases in opioid-related mortality.

Per CDC, despite mass PCR testing and disproportionate false positives, at least 100,947 excess deaths in 2020 were not even linked to COVID-19 AT ALL.

Though at little risk from the virus itself, young people bore an outsized share of the burden.  More than 70% of adults ages 18-23 said they experienced common symptoms of depression.

CDC revealed that young adults aged 25-44 years saw the largest increase in “excess” deaths from previous years, a stunning 26.5% JUMP, despite accounting for FEWER THAN 3% of deaths from COVID-19.

In Ireland, reports of rape and child sex abuse nearly doubled.

Suicides jumped to unprecedented levels around the world.  “We've never seen numbers like this in such a short period of time,” said Walnut Creek’s Dr. Mike deBoisblanc. “I mean we've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks.”

“September of 2020 has been the highest month ever that we've seen suicidal patients admitted to our medical center,” said Kia Carter, M.D., medical director of Psychiatry at Cook Children’s Hospital.

Despite being at virtually no risk from COVID, as a result of lockdowns, children have suffered the most of all.  Nearly one in four children living under lockdowns are dealing with anxiety, with many at risk of lasting psychological distress.

In recent surveys of over 6000 children and parents in the US, Germany, Finland, Spain and the UK by Save the Children, up to 65% of the children struggled with boredom and feelings of isolation.
A stunning list—and one I relate to, too deeply. Did you pull this from somewhere?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3874 on: December 13, 2020, 06:25:26 pm »
A stunning list—and one I relate to, too deeply. Did you pull this from somewhere?

Found it on a Twitter thread via Twitchy.  There was more to the poster's list as well.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/12/13/greatest-crime-of-the-century-powerful-receipt-filled-thread-on-lockdown-victims-shows-tyrannical-gov-far-more-dangerous-than-any-virus/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!