Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158964 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3500 on: October 17, 2020, 01:09:13 am »
10-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   27.316 ↑    1.284 ↑
United States   23.795 ↑    1.544 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +24.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,946,686.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3501 on: October 17, 2020, 01:11:49 am »
10-16-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   27.392 ↑    1.287 ↑
United States   23.888 ↑    1.544 -

Largest case rises occurred in TX, IL, WI, MO, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +26.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,955,065.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3502 on: October 17, 2020, 01:17:05 am »
There is a new push around here to wear masks.

I went to my doctor with my covid concerns.

He gave me an antipsychotic medication.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3503 on: October 17, 2020, 01:18:52 am »

Still no push to ban HVAC, the biggest SARS-2 spreader by far.  Go figure.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3504 on: October 17, 2020, 01:24:21 am »

@bigheadfred

SCORE!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3505 on: October 17, 2020, 02:28:35 am »

Top Notch!  A "good appointment."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3506 on: October 17, 2020, 02:29:30 am »
Still no push to ban HVAC, the biggest SARS-2 spreader by far.  Go figure.

Meanwhile, they're saying the circulations systems in airplanes don't present a risk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3507 on: October 17, 2020, 02:33:57 am »
Meanwhile, they're saying the circulations systems in airplanes don't present a risk.

Circulation systems in airplanes are much lower risk due to the high rate of venting.  The entire air content of the cabin is replaced with outside air every 2-3 minutes.  Not so for internal closed-system A/C and heating units in homes, apartments, and commercial buildings.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3508 on: October 17, 2020, 02:38:44 am »
Circulation systems in airplanes are much lower risk due to the high rate of venting.  The entire air content of the cabin is replaced with outside air every 2-3 minutes.  Not so for internal closed-system A/C and heating units in homes, apartments, and commercial buildings.

True dat.  I understand that even though at 30,000 feet the air is really cold outside, after they compress it to around 1 atmosphere it requires refrigeration to get it to room temperature.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3509 on: October 17, 2020, 02:40:02 am »

Hmmmmm...

On a flight from JFK to Rome. Twice my age. So she was about 42. Drinking gin and tonics. She was drinking bloody mary's.

We had a short layover in Rome...

When in Rome.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3510 on: October 17, 2020, 02:54:30 am »
Synchronicity. @roamer_1  @Hoodat @Cyber Liberty

Smalll cabinet install at a local high school today. No school on Friday.

There was no running in the hallways. Mostly because after haulin all of our stuff upstairs took the wind out of me. MIC opened a door further down the hallway and said this way is closer. I said how can something farther away be closer? Blank stare. Teacher for ya.

But I digress. When we left my boss made a comment on two big machine units that had on Evapco labels. We were speculating on what their function in conjuction?

Now it is part of this conversation, part of my day.

No coincidences.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3511 on: October 17, 2020, 12:24:00 pm »
Just a minor edit to make sure that those keywords can be readily seen!
So if it's anything more than a common cold, you're screwed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3512 on: October 17, 2020, 02:04:55 pm »
So if it's anything more than a common cold, you're screwed.

The "common cold" is a Corona virus.  And it's everybody who's screwed, because they think they can get away with quarantining the healthy, and that's not going to go well next time it's tried.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3513 on: October 17, 2020, 02:08:45 pm »
Synchronicity. @roamer_1  @Hoodat @Cyber Liberty

Smalll cabinet install at a local high school today. No school on Friday.

There was no running in the hallways. Mostly because after haulin all of our stuff upstairs took the wind out of me. MIC opened a door further down the hallway and said this way is closer. I said how can something farther away be closer? Blank stare. Teacher for ya.

But I digress. When we left my boss made a comment on two big machine units that had on Evapco labels. We were speculating on what their function in conjuction?

Now it is part of this conversation, part of my day.

No coincidences.

Evapco makes air conditioners:

We offer an extensive selection of products for Commercial HVAC, Industrial Refrigeration, Power Generation and Industrial Process.

https://www.evapco.com/
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3514 on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:22 pm »
The "common cold" is a Corona virus.  And it's everybody who's screwed, because they think they can get away with quarantining the healthy, and that's not going to go well next time it's tried.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3515 on: October 17, 2020, 02:35:45 pm »
There are existing UV products built for HVAC systems that are designed to kill molds.  They would work for coronavirus too.  But then that would mean that infection rates would plummet, which would deny Democrats of a crucial campaign issue.  Maybe after the election, this could be addressed.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3516 on: October 17, 2020, 03:04:21 pm »
There are existing UV products built for HVAC systems that are designed to kill molds.  They would work for coronavirus too.  But then that would mean that infection rates would plummet, which would deny Democrats of a crucial campaign issue.  Maybe after the election, this could be addressed.

I brought this issue up many months ago on this forum and several others.  Mostly heard nothing in response.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3517 on: October 18, 2020, 11:05:42 pm »
Here is an interesting group:  America's Frontline Doctors:  https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

They provide referrals to telemedicine docs who will write scripts for the HCQ regimen for early treatment.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3518 on: October 18, 2020, 11:10:50 pm »
I brought this issue up many months ago on this forum and several others.  Mostly heard nothing in response.
I knew about them, and the UV the barber uses for combs, etc. There are other systems designed to sanitize rooms, and kill nasties in water.

Even Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: "The Cure That Time Forgot"?
Michael R Hamblin 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3519 on: October 19, 2020, 03:02:52 am »
10-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   27.459 ↑    1.290 ↑
United States   24.055 ↑    1.540 ↓

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +8.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,949,659.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 24.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3520 on: October 19, 2020, 03:10:55 am »
10-18-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGION

Recov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   27.526 ↑    1.293 ↑
United States   24.220 ↑    1.536 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, IL, TN, & IN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -26.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,946,372.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3521 on: October 19, 2020, 03:15:30 am »
10-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   27.643 ↑    1.294 ↑
United States   24.286 ↑    1.537 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TN, TX, FL, & NC.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -7.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,954,498.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3522 on: October 21, 2020, 03:12:24 am »
10-20-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   27.734 ↑    1.297 ↑
United States   24.434 ↑    1.537 -

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, WI, TN, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +29.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,950,586.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3523 on: October 21, 2020, 03:18:19 am »
10-21-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   27.827 ↑    1.297 -
United States   24.522 ↑    1.536 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, WI, CA, IL, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +32.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,950,978.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3524 on: October 21, 2020, 03:04:50 pm »
I will NOT comply.