Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159320 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2975 on: July 17, 2020, 04:02:20 pm »
Another great point.  Every asymptomatic person out there who tested positive will forever be considered an active case.

That would require a follow-up test, and who's going to do that when benefiting from a large number of "active" cases?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2976 on: July 17, 2020, 04:09:15 pm »
Another great point.  Every asymptomatic person out there who tested positive will forever be considered an active case.
These cases s/b considered good news, as each represent steps toward the end of this thing - we’re that much closer to group immunity and at the same time the virus is growing weaker.

Instead we’re acting to prolong the crisis by closing things down.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2977 on: July 17, 2020, 04:10:35 pm »
These cases s/b considered good news, as each represent steps toward the end of this thing - we’re that much closer to group immunity and at the same time the virus is growing weaker.

Yep.  The purpose behind the spring lockdown was to make sure we did not reach immunity before the election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2978 on: July 17, 2020, 04:14:42 pm »
Yep.  The purpose behind the spring lockdown was to make sure we did not reach immunity before the election.

... And when that was not enough, and the damn thing was going away... Riots!
What a coincidence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2979 on: July 17, 2020, 04:49:41 pm »
If you have no symptoms and thus not ever treated for anything, HOW can you recover?

@Bigun

Excellent observation!

BTW,just out of curiosity,do you have any guns that aren't "bi"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2980 on: July 17, 2020, 04:52:50 pm »
@Bigun

Excellent observation!

And most strikingly is the strong but steady drop of deaths per day nationwide since this thing started.  Data is there.....   they just won't report it;
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2981 on: July 17, 2020, 05:18:21 pm »

@skeeter

The DNC NEEDS this to keep Biden off the campaign trail.

Can you imagine what would have happened to his campaign by now if he had continued making public appearances?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2982 on: July 17, 2020, 05:26:52 pm »
@Bigun

Excellent observation!

:mauslaff:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2983 on: July 17, 2020, 05:31:10 pm »
@skeeter

The DNC NEEDS this to keep Biden off the campaign trail.

Can you imagine what would have happened to his campaign by now if he had continued making public appearances?

This Covid thing is a gift to the rats in numerous ways.

What can you say about a political party who's greatest asset is a global pandemic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2984 on: July 17, 2020, 05:40:34 pm »
This Covid thing is a gift to the rats in numerous ways.

What can you say about a political party who's greatest asset is a global pandemic.

@skeeter

Given that Pelosi's husband owns the law firm that represents China in the US,it's all just a little "toooo convenient" for me to accept it was an accident.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2985 on: July 17, 2020, 05:46:43 pm »
@skeeter

Given that Pelosi's husband owns the law firm that represents China in the US,it's all just a little "toooo convenient" for me to accept it was an accident.

I'm quite sure the rats are working in tandem with the Chicoms. I hope someone at DOJ is watching.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2986 on: July 17, 2020, 05:50:14 pm »
I'm quite sure the rats are working in tandem with the Chicoms. I hope someone at DOJ is watching.

:yowsa: but the PROBLEM is that it isn't only rats doing that!  Mitt Romney.  I rest my case!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2987 on: July 17, 2020, 07:12:53 pm »
An Argentine crew spent 35 days at sea and tested negative for coronavirus beforehand after a two-week quarantine—and they still got sick.

Something is not right.

https://news.yahoo.com/mystery-argentine-sailors-infected-virus-35-days-sea-035702418.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2988 on: July 17, 2020, 07:33:47 pm »
An Argentine crew spent 35 days at sea and tested negative for coronavirus beforehand after a two-week quarantine—and they still got sick.

Something is not right.

https://news.yahoo.com/mystery-argentine-sailors-infected-virus-35-days-sea-035702418.html
Very poorly written piece.... the chronology is really muddy.  Mandatory isolation after they return but tested negative prior to the isolation but the trawler returned because they were sick????

That said, something is wrong...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2989 on: July 17, 2020, 07:51:26 pm »
What a coincidence.

IIRC we're at day 122 of the 15 day lockdown to "flatten the curve"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2990 on: July 17, 2020, 07:55:54 pm »
@skeeter

YOU are a cynical SOB @sneakypete !  Join the club! And don't forget DIFI's long time driver turned out to be a CHICOM agent.

wink777 :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2991 on: July 17, 2020, 07:57:56 pm »
What a coincidence.

The CHICOM military has been wargaming this stuff for at least ten years that we know of.  Looks to me like they have it down pretty good.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2992 on: July 17, 2020, 08:04:50 pm »
IIRC we're at day 122 of the 15 day lockdown to "flatten the curve"

I'm kind of partial to curves......

:cool:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2993 on: July 17, 2020, 08:31:16 pm »
I'm kind of partial to curves......

:cool:

You and me both brother...you and me both.  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2994 on: July 17, 2020, 09:04:58 pm »

Something is not right.

Clearly, one or more of the sailors violated quarantine.  Two weeks elapsed from the time they got tested to the time they left port.  Anything could have happened.  Who washed their laundry, changed out their towels, or served their meals during that time?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2995 on: July 17, 2020, 09:20:18 pm »
It has recently come to light that if a CV positive person is tested again that gets reported as another case and it's true no matter how many times that same person gets tested.
In some places. Here the counter is the number of unique individuals tested.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2996 on: July 17, 2020, 09:23:54 pm »
In some places. Here the counter is the number of unique individuals tested.

You live in a state that doesn't stand to gain a lot from fudging the numbers.  The polar opposite of the rat-infested states of NY, CA, MI and NJ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2997 on: July 17, 2020, 09:24:09 pm »
Clearly, one or more of the sailors violated quarantine.  Two weeks elapsed from the time they got tested to the time they left port.  Anything could have happened.  Who washed their laundry, changed out their towels, or served their meals during that time?
But the sickness did not start until five weeks after leaving port. It would have been impossible to have spread from someone already sick if that were the case.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that this is indeed airborne.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2998 on: July 17, 2020, 09:29:41 pm »
But the sickness did not start until five weeks after leaving port. It would have been impossible to have spread from someone already sick if that were the case.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that this is indeed airborne.

"It's hard to establish how this crew was infected, considering that for 35 days, they had no contact with dry land and that supplies were only brought in from the port of Ushuaia," said Alejandra Alfaro, the director of primary health care in Tierra del Fuego.

So they had contact with supply ships during that time.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2999 on: July 17, 2020, 09:29:41 pm »
What a coincidence.
My little tinfoil hat self says those were just the excuse for the travel that was used to redistribute the virus for the next wave.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis