Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159302 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2925 on: July 15, 2020, 12:41:18 pm »
Telling me I can't go to a movie or restaurant,  get my hair cut or even work for a living is "directing my life".     I could care less about an order to wear a mask,  when it is the key to getting the damn state's knee off my neck.
But it doesn't. It just puts their tag on your collar.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2926 on: July 15, 2020, 12:57:15 pm »
We all know the Left is never satisfied with their own life.
Their goal is always about directing YOUR life, how your live, what you can think.
The mask is an insertion, a disruption, of your life.
This is what the American Left lives for.

Correctamundo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2927 on: July 15, 2020, 01:04:59 pm »
Mr. M was in a McDonald's yesterday and overheard a group of older folks talking. One fellow recounted how he, his wife and another couple went together for their Covid tests, for which they, apparently, had appointments. He said they ended up waiting four hours before being tested. He didn't mention what time of day that finally occured, but you have to figure it was afternoon, at least.

The very next day, he received via U.S. Mail a letter advising that he tested positive. So did the others. Gee, that was quick. Both the labs and the U.S. Mail have become extraordinarily efficient in these uncertain times!

Of course, the fact that he "tested positive" and was sitting in a McDonald's may indicate he didn't believe it any more than I do (unless he experienced a miraculously quick recovery)!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2928 on: July 15, 2020, 01:15:03 pm »
Mr. M was in a McDonald's yesterday and overheard a group of older folks talking. One fellow recounted how he, his wife and another couple went together for their Covid tests, for which they, apparently, had appointments. He said they ended up waiting four hours before being tested. He didn't mention what time of day that finally occured, but you have to figure it was afternoon, at least.

The very next day, he received via U.S. Mail a letter advising that he tested positive. So did the others. Gee, that was quick. Both the labs and the U.S. Mail have become extraordinarily efficient in these uncertain times!

Of course, the fact that he "tested positive" and was sitting in a McDonald's may indicate he didn't believe it any more than I do (unless he experienced a miraculously quick recovery)!  :laugh:
Friend of mine went in for a COVID test.  They ended up walking out since it was taking so long and never got tested.  The next day they received a letter indicating they tested positive....lololol.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2929 on: July 15, 2020, 01:18:37 pm »
Friend of mine went in for a COVID test.  They ended up walking out since it was taking so long and never got tested.  The next day they received a letter indicating they tested positive....lololol.

Maybe that is who so many folk "get" covid and never have symptoms... lol
Why is that funny...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2930 on: July 15, 2020, 01:31:23 pm »
Even though I haven't been tested and have not contacted anyone about even the possibility of being tested, I'm still waiting for my positive test results to come any day now!  :pondering:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2931 on: July 15, 2020, 01:33:17 pm »
Telling me I can't go to a movie or restaurant,  get my hair cut or even work for a living is "directing my life".     I could care less about an order to wear a mask,  when it is the key to getting the damn state's knee off my neck.

HAHAHA! You think they'll let off because you comply. How quaint...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2932 on: July 15, 2020, 01:33:25 pm »

That is scary.  Either they are so corrupt they are padding their case load, or someone DIDN"T get their test result.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2933 on: July 15, 2020, 02:04:35 pm »
Even though I haven't been tested and have not contacted anyone about even the possibility of being tested, I'm still waiting for my positive test results to come any day now!  :pondering:

My health insurance carrier has informed me that they are sending me some kind of test kit in the mail. I hope they don't mind waiting for me to return it. Might be awhile.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2934 on: July 15, 2020, 02:57:26 pm »
Yep. Read an article recently where the nurses in a hospital became suspicious, because every swab they sent in for testing came back positive. How can this be?

So they started sending in swabs which were brand new never used, straight out of the box.
First they sent in half a dozen, all came back positive.
Then they sent in a couple of dozen sterile swabs just to see?
They all came back positive. Nobody really knows what the truth is.
If you want to crash America, which Leftists certainly do, then you want to keep the COVID thing going until the next election. After the election, if Democrats win, COVID will disappear in one day. Just like it never happened.

All the COVID numbers are fake. They want to hurt Trump in any way they can, no matter what. Even if it means killing themselves in the process. Liberals are new Kamikazi. They are the new Al Quaeda.

They are willing to sacrifice themselves and their own children, if it could possibly hurt Trump somehow. That's how fanatical they have become.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2935 on: July 15, 2020, 03:09:58 pm »
My health insurance carrier has informed me that they are sending me some kind of test kit in the mail. I hope they don't mind waiting for me to return it. Might be awhile.
What's the difference.
COVID is so political these days if they say you are positive how can you know it's true?
I had Colonoscopy recently with some 'hack' doctor. Took him 4 weeks to give me the results.
And the results were stupid. He tried to convince me that I have hemorrhoids.
But I don't have hemorrhoids? I think I would know.

I think I would know if I have hemorrhoids. He mixed my exam up with someone else.
The point is, if you have COVID you will more than likely know it, with or without any fake 'test'.
And even if you really do have it, you have a less than 1% chance of needing hospital care.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2936 on: July 15, 2020, 03:10:08 pm »
You could take the test kit outside, set it afire, dig a hole and bury the ashes in the back yard - and you'll still get a letter in a few days informing you of your test results (positive, of course).

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2937 on: July 15, 2020, 04:54:47 pm »
You could take the test kit outside, set it afire, dig a hole and bury the ashes in the back yard - and you'll still get a letter in a few days informing you of your test results (positive, of course).

LOL! Very likely!  :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2938 on: July 15, 2020, 05:01:32 pm »
What would be the point of talking about the eyes when the mask is useless to begin with?
@Bigun

Not to mention it is a freaking virus,which means it is in the air,on the floor,the doorknobs,the table you sit at,the chair you sit in,the clothes you are wearing,the car you are driving,and last but not least,the home you live in and on the skin of everybody in that home.

SOOOO,how the BLEEP are we supposed to be able to avoid it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2939 on: July 15, 2020, 05:48:48 pm »
@Bigun

Not to mention it is a freaking virus,which means it is in the air,on the floor,the doorknobs,the table you sit at,the chair you sit in,the clothes you are wearing,the car you are driving,and last but not least,the home you live in and on the skin of everybody in that home.

SOOOO,how the BLEEP are we supposed to be able to avoid it?
Shrink wrap. Of course, your demise will be credited to COVID-19.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2940 on: July 15, 2020, 05:57:08 pm »
Shrink wrap. Of course, your demise will be credited to COVID-19.

:yowsa:  Getting run over by a truck qualifies as a COVID death these days.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2941 on: July 15, 2020, 06:14:49 pm »
:yowsa:  Getting run over by a truck qualifies as a COVID death these days.
Yeah, that's right up there with falling in a rock crusher or wood chipper.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2942 on: July 15, 2020, 07:30:39 pm »

My biggest fear against testing is that they will purposely infect me with a contaminated test swab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2943 on: July 15, 2020, 07:50:25 pm »
My biggest fear against testing is that they will purposely infect me with a contaminated test swab.
My biggest fear is a false positive that will cost my family not only my paycheck until I can get a negative test, but quite possibly a small fortune for medical care I don't need.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2944 on: July 15, 2020, 07:52:13 pm »
My biggest fear is a false positive that will cost my family not only my paycheck until I can get a negative test, but quite possibly a small fortune for medical care I don't need.

And then there's that.  As a contractor, I would be screwed out of at least 4 weeks of pay with a positive result.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2945 on: July 15, 2020, 07:56:44 pm »
And then there's that.  As a contractor, I would be screwed out of at least 4 weeks of pay with a positive result.
As an employee, so would I. There is no unemployment for people who are not considered able to work.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2946 on: July 15, 2020, 10:58:15 pm »
Gah. If you think getting tested for COVID and immediately have it is bad, how do you think I feel?

I went to get tested for COVID and got back a positive test result...I am pregnant...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #2947 on: July 15, 2020, 11:17:34 pm »
Gah. If you think getting tested for COVID and immediately have it is bad, how do you think I feel?

I went to get tested for COVID and got back a positive test result...I am pregnant...

Congratulations!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2948 on: July 15, 2020, 11:29:41 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2949 on: July 16, 2020, 12:43:06 am »

Fred, you just won the lottery!

Imagine how much the book rights would be worth...

C S Lewis