Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159318 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2700 on: June 22, 2020, 07:21:11 pm »
Medium
He discusses the mortality figures for several countries, finally asking:

@mountaineer

Kinda reminds you of the Royalty and the Priests locking themselves away in their mansions and castles to protect themselves from the Black Plague that decimated Europe in the Middle Ages,doesn't it?

Kinda tempted JUST  a little,to go to the city limits of some slum like DC or SF,and chant "Bring out your dead,bring out your dead".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2701 on: June 22, 2020, 07:30:05 pm »
Yeah, I know, it's the Daily Mail, but still...

Vitamin D deficiency increases risk of death from coronavirus
Anglia Ruskin University has found European populations with lower vitamin D levels have had a significantly higher death rate. Another study, carried out in Indonesia, revealed 98.9 per cent of Covid-19 patients with a vitamin D deficiency died.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8444915/Sunshine-diet-Vitamin-D-plays-vital-role-fighting-coronavirus.html

(This would also explain why we haven't seen the dramatic rise in deaths in sunny states even as cases have risen.)

When this all started, we began taking Vit D (along with C, zinc, and elderberry).  It also explains why people of color and people in nursing homes, who never get any sunlight, have more difficulties fighting the virus.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2702 on: June 22, 2020, 10:30:42 pm »
Here are some recent numbers from Connecticut.
Numbers are way down from April, when the state was seeing 2,000 new cases each day.

Total       Statewide Total         Daily   Fairfield   Fairfield
         Infec       Daily      Statewide    Incr     County     Daily
                          Incr        Deaths                                       Increase
6/9    44,179   87           4,097            13         16,108        16
6/10   44,347  168         4,120            23         16,134        26
6/11   44,461   114         4,146            26         16,155        21
6/12   44,689   228        4,159            13         16,178        23
6/13   44,994   305       4,186            27         16,277        99
6/14   45,088   94        4,201            15         16,306        29
6/15   45,235   147        4,204            3         16,338        32
6/16   45,349   114        4,210            6         16,369        31
6/17   45,429   80        4,219            9         16,381          12
6/18   45,510   81        4,226            7         16,398          17
6/19   45,557   47        4,238            12         16,425        27
6/20   45,715   158        4,251           13      
6/21   45,755   40        4,260            9         16,469        44

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2703 on: June 23, 2020, 02:02:21 pm »
New study says summer sun can kill coronavirus in 34 minutes
By Lia Eustachewich
June 23, 2020 | 9:34am
The strong summer sun is capable of wiping out 90 percent or more of coronavirus in just 34 minutes, a new study has found.

Scientists suggest that “midday sunlight in most US and world cities during summer” is extremely effective in inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19, according to the study published earlier this month.

The virus, however, is most infectious from December until March — when it can live for up to a day or more “with risk of re-aerosolization and transmission in most of these cities.”

The study, which appeared in the journal Photochemistry and Photobiology, was authored by Jose-Luis Sagripanti and David Lytle — scientists who are retired from the US Army and Food and Drug Administration, respectively. ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2704 on: June 23, 2020, 04:22:04 pm »
New study says summer sun can kill coronavirus in 34 minutes
By Lia Eustachewich
June 23, 2020 | 9:34am More at NY Post

Trump reported this two months ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2705 on: June 23, 2020, 04:27:57 pm »
Trump reported this two months ago.

Makes sense, since a lot of electronic devices made for disinfection use UV for source.  Nothing better than a maximum sun angle to do the same.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2706 on: June 24, 2020, 07:55:41 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2707 on: June 24, 2020, 08:28:57 pm »
Wait, +50% or more? What the heck does that mean?
Talk about hysteria!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2708 on: June 24, 2020, 08:52:01 pm »
Wait, +50% or more? What the heck does that mean?
Talk about hysteria!
That's the plan. (50% of what?)

ND went from 7 new cases on 6/22 to 42 new cases on 6/23....O. M. Golly!!! (I got in a fracas over that before), but anyway, that's a SIX FOLD increase!!!

Lots of things can be done to induce panic.

(Currently 240 active cases in the State, 27 currently in hospital, under 100 deaths, 90.5% recovered, about 1/7 of the state's population tested.)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:56:46 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2709 on: June 24, 2020, 09:21:38 pm »
So Cuomo signed an order that people traveling to NY from AZ have to do the 14 day quarantine.  That screwed a friend of mine who has tickets to NYC in a few days.  I hope she can get her ticket refunded, but I'll bet not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2710 on: June 24, 2020, 09:40:23 pm »
So Cuomo signed an order that people traveling to NY from AZ have to do the 14 day quarantine.  That screwed a friend of mine who has tickets to NYC in a few days.  I hope she can get her ticket refunded, but I'll bet not.

Cuomo just can’t let go of this juicy, national, medical hoax.

I’ve said this all along, democrat politicians never panicked about the hundreds of thousands of yearly flu cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Never before. Which says what? It says Wuhan virus was a golden opportunity that they jumped on and played like a fiddle for the purpose of maligning Trump and interfering in the November election.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2711 on: June 24, 2020, 09:51:33 pm »

I’ve said this all along, democrat politicians never panicked about the hundreds of thousands of yearly flu cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Never before. Which says what? It says Wuhan virus was a golden opportunity that they jumped on and played like a fiddle for the purpose of maligning Trump and interfering in the November election.
Well, it's had a lot of collateral damage on top of it.

Living life not being able to look forward to something because, inevitably, the government will take it away drains on a person.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2712 on: June 24, 2020, 11:48:19 pm »
Well, it's had a lot of collateral damage on top of it.

Living life not being able to look forward to something because, inevitably, the government will take it away drains on a person.

You are not alone!  I was just up at Lake Mead, and spent the day with my BIL and his wife and Dotter.  He was previously fine with the level of regulation in California, but he was spitting pissed about the COVID Lockdown.  They're all drained too. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2713 on: June 24, 2020, 11:55:03 pm »

It's their Hail Mary play. If all else fails, they need the opportunity to stuff the ballot boxes that vote by mail would provide. They're even priming people with bogus polls saying Biden has a 10 point lead so the numbers won't seem crazy.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2714 on: June 25, 2020, 11:04:01 pm »
06-22-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  11.016 ↑   1.749 ↓
United States    8.019 ↑   2.404 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -64

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 11.   US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio surpasses 8.

China numbers will no longer be included in these posts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2715 on: June 25, 2020, 11:10:57 pm »
06-23-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  11.081 ↑   1.750 ↑
United States    8.180 ↑   2.381 ↓

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -62

US Recoveries pass the 1 million mark.  But still woefully underreported.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2716 on: June 25, 2020, 11:22:57 pm »
06-24-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  11.227 ↑   1.737 ↓
United States    8.264 ↑   2.376 ↓

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +14

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 901,659
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 53.1 %

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2717 on: June 25, 2020, 11:27:53 pm »
06-25-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  11.409 ↑   1.722 ↓
United States    8.373 ↑   2.366 ↓

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -1

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 901,515
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 53.9 %

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, CA, AZ, and GA.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2718 on: June 26, 2020, 12:05:54 am »
It's their Hail Mary play. If all else fails, they need the opportunity to stuff the ballot boxes that vote by mail would provide. They're even priming people with bogus polls saying Biden has a 10 point lead so the numbers won't seem crazy.

@Smokin Joe

Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious that the Dims are bragging (falsely,IMHO) about Biden's poll numbers going up once he stopped campaigning?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2719 on: June 26, 2020, 02:49:20 am »
@Smokin Joe

Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious that the Dims are bragging (falsely,IMHO) about Biden's poll numbers going up once he stopped campaigning?
It's only hilarious if it's true! (well, the thought is funny, too....)

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2720 on: June 26, 2020, 08:48:02 pm »
I decided to do a revisit to the Kinsa thermometer "HealthWeather" site that tracks flu-like symptoms to see if any places have seen an appreciable uptick.

According to them, flu-like illnesses have remained near rock bottom, but pretty much everywhere, there was a brief uptick two weeks ago—one that is showing up in the increased cases, but still below average, and it disappeared the next week. However, we're seeing another uptick in a lot of places now, some places more than others.

Ironically, the highest in the nation appears to be in my county—but there is only a meager increase in cases and almost all are tied to employees of two nursing homes, none of whom have had any symptoms. So that may not be coronavirus... and it's a sign that most of the new cases are not showing any substantial symptoms.

https://www.healthweather.us/map?date=2020-06-25&mode=Observed

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2721 on: June 26, 2020, 10:30:18 pm »
I decided to do a revisit to the Kinsa thermometer "HealthWeather" site that tracks flu-like symptoms to see if any places have seen an appreciable uptick.

According to them, flu-like illnesses have remained near rock bottom, but pretty much everywhere, there was a brief uptick two weeks ago—one that is showing up in the increased cases, but still below average, and it disappeared the next week. However, we're seeing another uptick in a lot of places now, some places more than others.

Ironically, the highest in the nation appears to be in my county—but there is only a meager increase in cases and almost all are tied to employees of two nursing homes, none of whom have had any symptoms. So that may not be coronavirus... and it's a sign that most of the new cases are not showing any substantial symptoms.

https://www.healthweather.us/map?date=2020-06-25&mode=Observed

@jmyrlefuller

Notice how someone can test positive,show no symptoms,and is STILL lumped in with "THE EPIDEMIC WHAT GONNA KILLS US ALL!"?

Can anyone recall ANY other flu season where the media has been working 24/7 to create panic?

What would be the situation today if the NHS and the media were to publish the percentage of people who tested positive with those who die,broken down by age and general health condition?

This is entirely a manufactured crisis for the purpose of keeping Biden off the campaign trail,and to try to get mail-in voting. In short,the Dims are trying to steal the nation as well as the election.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2722 on: June 26, 2020, 10:50:32 pm »
@sneakypete  I understand that if we refuse to wear a mask, it's going to kill us all.  An Extinction Level Event.  "Wear the mask, the life you save may be somebody else's!"
I will NOT comply.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2723 on: June 26, 2020, 11:20:19 pm »
@sneakypete  I understand that if we refuse to wear a mask, it's going to kill us all.  An Extinction Level Event.  "Wear the mask, the life you save may be somebody else's!"
"Mask on your face, or blood on your hands." As I posted in the propaganda thread.

In high-risk states, that's a good idea. Maybe not so much elsewhere, but I wouldn't want to be in a crowded city without one... and certainly not in a crowded bar!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2724 on: June 26, 2020, 11:29:29 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

True dat! WEEZA ALL GONNA DIE! (sooner or later)

The latest insanity I have heard of that no one in the media seems to see is the Governor of NC has now stated it will be ILLEGAL to not wear a mask indoors OR outdoors,effective at  5 PM today.

Police are authorized to make arrests for those caught not wearing a mask,with exceptions for joggers and people with medical reasons such as COPD. I am assuming of course that if you have COPD or some other respiratory problem you will have to carry a noterized note from your doctor to avoid arrest.

I need somebody to puzzle me this. How in HELL are you supposed to be able to eat and drink in a restaurant or bar if you are wearing a freaking mask? I asked this of one Dim woman I know who had said she thought it was a good idea,and she smiled and informed ignurt old me,"You take the mask off to eat or drink,silly!" 

She got mad and stormed off after I asked her,"If that is acceptable,then WTF were you wearing the bleeping mask to start with?"

And people like her are allowed to vote,and they vote dim and vote often.