Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159308 times)

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2351 on: May 19, 2020, 07:29:16 pm »
None of those are contagious.  :shrug:

@Neverdul

Killjoy!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2352 on: May 19, 2020, 07:30:36 pm »
You are right. Good point. However, they are kind-of contagious. Children learn from parents, and the peer pressure issue. But yes, these are not contagious in the sense of a virus.

@240B @Neverdul

Despite your answers seeming to be contradictory,you are both right.

"NEVER let a good crisis go to waste!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2353 on: May 19, 2020, 07:33:06 pm »
Laughed at loud at this approach.....

@catfish1957

What I want to know is where were those things when I was a semi-pro drunk?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2354 on: May 19, 2020, 07:39:10 pm »
@catfish1957

What I want to know is where were those things when I was a semi-pro drunk?
Well, I am still in the pro-drunk leagues. I could easily wreck one of those things into a tangled mess, manage to pop the innertube somehow, and then wind up in a fist fight. That's just what I do. And I am good at it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2355 on: May 19, 2020, 08:05:25 pm »
Well, I am still in the pro-drunk leagues. I could easily wreck one of those things into a tangled mess, manage to pop the innertube somehow, and then wind up in a fist fight. That's just what I do. And I am good at it.

@240B

I think we may be related.

Online LadyLiberty

« Reply #2356 on: May 19, 2020, 09:24:16 pm »
Covid Patients Testing Positive After Recovery Aren’t Infectious, Study Shows

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-19/covid-patients-testing-positive-after-recovery-aren-t-infectious

They are shedding dead viruses. Raises the question -- would it be beneficial to be around a newly recovered person?  Being exposed to dead viruses would be like a natural vaccine.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2357 on: May 19, 2020, 10:05:06 pm »
CDC: Coronavirus mainly spreads through person-to-person contact and 'does not spread easily' on contaminated surfaces
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-coronavirus-mainly-spreads-through-persontoperson-contact-and-does-not-spread-easily-on-contaminated-surfaces-153317029.html

Even before COVID-19 officially had a name, public health officials said the virus could be transmitted through infected respiratory droplets and by touching infected surfaces and then touching your nose, mouth, and possibly your eyes. (...) While touching infected surfaces has always been part of the messaging on how the virus spreads, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently shifted its stance online. The CDC now says that COVID-19 spreads from person to person contact, and then lists touching infected surfaces under a section titled, "The virus does not spread easily in other ways." The CDC adds: “This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about this virus.” The language is a subtle change from the organization’s warning in early March, when it wrote simply that it “may be possible” to spread the virus through contaminated surfaces.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2358 on: May 19, 2020, 11:15:45 pm »
CDC: Coronavirus mainly spreads through person-to-person contact and 'does not spread easily' on contaminated surfaces
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-coronavirus-mainly-spreads-through-persontoperson-contact-and-does-not-spread-easily-on-contaminated-surfaces-153317029.html

Even before COVID-19 officially had a name, public health officials said the virus could be transmitted through infected respiratory droplets and by touching infected surfaces and then touching your nose, mouth, and possibly your eyes. (...) While touching infected surfaces has always been part of the messaging on how the virus spreads, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently shifted its stance online. The CDC now says that COVID-19 spreads from person to person contact, and then lists touching infected surfaces under a section titled, "The virus does not spread easily in other ways." The CDC adds: “This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about this virus.” The language is a subtle change from the organization’s warning in early March, when it wrote simply that it “may be possible” to spread the virus through contaminated surfaces.

(excerpt)

I had heard a doctor say that the chances of someone's sneezing or coughing on, say, a can of vegetables you buy at the grocery store, and then your touching it on the same spot were minimal, making the wiping of groceries less necessary.

And the wearing of masks more necessary now that people are out and about.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2359 on: May 20, 2020, 04:34:54 am »
05-20-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  6.701 ↑  2.195 ↓
United States  3.862 ↓  4.348 ↓
China 16.884 ↑  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 782,920
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 29.1 %  ↓
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 34.9 %  ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #2360 on: May 20, 2020, 04:55:25 am »
@Gemmarose

I really hate to be drawn into this again,but the answer is "No"

You wear a mask to protect OTHERS,and OTHERS wear a mask to protect YOU.

Seriously.

I forgot to add my roll eyes after  wink777 wink777
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2361 on: May 20, 2020, 10:28:39 am »
CDC director says US ready to reopen

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Tuesday that he believes the U.S. is ready to begin reopening, even as he acknowledged the need to invest further in the nation's public health infrastructure and expand contact tracing to avoid sustained outbreaks.

"I want to clarify that the community-based transmission, the community-to-community transmission that overwhelmed the public health departments in late February, March, April, that's really coming down," Redfield said in an interview with Steve Clemons, author of The Hill's daily Coronavirus Report.

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronavirus-report/498668-cdc-director-says-us-ready-to-reopen-predicts-thousands-more
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2362 on: May 20, 2020, 11:40:34 am »
Finally, someone got it.

A Los Angeles pediatrician, speaking with Laura Ingraham about schools reopening and assessing the actual (data derived) threats to children from Covid19 (it’s very low), made the point on national television (finally!) that I have been trying to get across to all you karens here since this “outbreak” began.

Here it is. If we (the media) were to report, in real time, on the numbers of seasonal influenza cases, the spread, lethality, susceptibility, co-morbidity, etc etc—but especially the deaths—with the same nonstop breaking news out of every obscure village or hamlet and city in America, each and every case, each person, their age, their occupation or celebrity status who died from influenza, we would be whipped into a frenzy over the common flu in the same way we have been over the Corona virus.

Boom! there it is.

The political class (read, media’s) reaction to Covid19 has been, as Trump so eloquently put it, a hoax. It’s never really been about a novel virus (those occur throughout history and are a natural part of life for mankind), but rather about damaging this president in an election year. This, I firmly believe.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:29:22 pm by aligncare »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2363 on: May 20, 2020, 11:42:50 am »
Finally, someone got it.

A Los Angeles pediatrician, speaking with Laura Ingraham about schools reopening and assessing the actual (data derived) threats to children from Covid19 (it’s very low), made the point on national television (finally!) that I have been trying to get across to all you karens here since this “outbreak” began.

Here it is. If we (the media) were to report, in real time, on the numbers of seasonal influenza cases, the spread, lethality, susceptibility, co-morbidity, etc etc—but especially the deaths—with nonstop breaking news about each and every case, each person, their age, their occupation or celebrity status, who died from Covid, out of every obscure village or hamlet and city in America, we would be whipped into a frenzy over the common flu in the same way we have been over the Corona virus. Boom! there it is.

The political class (read, media’s) reaction to Covid19 has been, as Trump so eloquently put it, a hoax. It’s never really been about a novel virus (those occur throughout history and are a natural part of life for mankind), but rather about damaging the president in an election year. This, I firmly believe.
Right. For me the question is how deep does the orchestration of this presentation of panic go? All the way to China?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2364 on: May 20, 2020, 01:41:22 pm »

The only thing standing in the way of this is government.  If they want prosperity, then they need to get the hell out of the way.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2365 on: May 20, 2020, 01:42:31 pm »
Finally, someone got it.

Here it is. If we (the media) were to report, in real time, on the numbers of seasonal influenza cases, the spread, lethality, susceptibility, co-morbidity, etc etc—but especially the deaths—with the same nonstop breaking news out of every obscure village or hamlet and city in America, each and every case, each person, their age, their occupation or celebrity status who died from influenza, we would be whipped into a frenzy over the common flu in the same way we have been over the Corona virus.

Boom! there it is.

The political class (read, media’s) reaction to Covid19 has been, as Trump so eloquently put it, a hoax. It’s never really been about a novel virus (those occur throughout history and are a natural part of life for mankind), but rather about damaging this president in an election year. This, I firmly believe.

Not true, or rather, incidental or ancillary. This play was at the world scene. I doubt very much that that game is aimed at the president. I do however accept that because of that main game, opportunities were opened to exploitation local to this country, and the dems are taking advantage. That could easily be true, and very probably is.

But I want to know the main game. Not the kabooki theater hawked by the press and the political sides.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2366 on: May 20, 2020, 01:43:33 pm »
The only thing standing in the way of this is government.  If they want prosperity, then they need to get the hell out of the way.
:amen:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2367 on: May 20, 2020, 01:47:37 pm »
Not true, or rather, incidental or ancillary. This play was at the world scene. I doubt very much that that game is aimed at the president. I do however accept that because of that main game, opportunities were opened to exploitation local to this country, and the dems are taking advantage. That could easily be true, and very probably is.

But I want to know the main game. Not the kabooki theater hawked by the press and the political sides.

Although winning in November must run a very close second, its becoming increasingly clear that the 'main game' is use of this crisis to force the federal government to financially rescue blue states from their years of overspending.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2368 on: May 20, 2020, 01:48:25 pm »

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Tuesday that he believes the U.S. is ready to begin reopening, even as he acknowledged the need to invest further in the nation's public health infrastructure and expand contact tracing to avoid sustained outbreaks.

"I want to clarify that the community-based transmission, the community-to-community transmission that overwhelmed the public health departments in late February, March, April, that's really coming down," Redfield said in an interview with Steve Clemons, author of The Hill's daily Coronavirus Report.

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronavirus-report/498668-cdc-director-says-us-ready-to-reopen-predicts-thousands-more

95% of Ohio's economy is already open.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2369 on: May 20, 2020, 01:50:23 pm »
Although winning in November must run a very close second, its becoming increasingly clear that the 'main game' is use of this crisis to force the federal government to financially rescue blue states from their years of overspending.

No, again too localized. This was a world play. the whole dang world shut down. Whoever made that happen is far more dangerous than anything else. I want to know why.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2370 on: May 20, 2020, 02:03:16 pm »
No, again too localized. This was a world play. the whole dang world shut down. Whoever made that happen is far more dangerous than anything else. I want to know why.
Trying to save lives?  Just a guess.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2371 on: May 20, 2020, 02:09:18 pm »

There's a first time for everything....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2372 on: May 20, 2020, 02:13:35 pm »
The Coronaviris Scam

Steven Hotze, MD

The coronavirus Covid-19 “plandemic” is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated upon the American public. It is a political “plandemic,” not a medical one. Sadly, most Americans have swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. We have never responded to a virus like this before. Why are we doing this now?

Government health bureaucrats, using faulty data and disease projection models, have intentionally created irrational fear and mass hysteria. This fear was fed by the fake news media and by politicians who have acted like tin- pot dictators. This manufactured crisis is all about power, control and money.

Once you get the majority of people to operate on the basis of fear, they will gladly exchange their constitutional liberties for the delusion of safety offered to them by the politicians and civil government officials. They end up with neither. The politicians and civil government become all powerful, take control and dictate the actions of the masses.
The purpose of civil government is not to protect your health. The purpose of civil government is to protect your rights. You are in charge of protecting your own health.

Fear Is Unwarranted

Since the beginning of the coronavirus scare, I have been pointing out that the fear that has gripped our society is completely unwarranted. As of May 19, 2020, according to data reported by the Texas Department of State Health Services the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1,369 Texans have died with a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19. The odds of any Texan dying of COVID-19 is 1 in 28,000. According to National Geographic, your lifetime chance of being struck and killed by lightning is 1 in 3,000.1 This means that you are nine times more likely to die from a lightning strike than from this coronavirus.
COVID-19 is a de minimis cause of illness and death. Contrary to reports by government health bureaucrats, COVID-19 is not highly contagious. There have only been 5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide. The annual flu infects nearly 1 billion individuals worldwide.
If you are worried about a virus that is trivial when compared to other diseases and causes of death, then you are allowing mass hysteria and delusion to rule your life.

United States Deaths Attributable (Not Confirmed) to COVID-19 Reported to the CDC as of May 19, 20202
                                 DEATHS
United States    90,340
Texas                          1,369

Just look at this list of annual and average daily deaths to get a perspective on this “plandemic.”
Total number of deaths of all causes in the United States in 2019: 2,813,503 deaths, 7,708/day, as reported by the CDC
Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment): 780,000 deaths/year, 2,136/day (reported in Death by Medicine by Gary Null, M.D.)
Heart Disease: 650,000 deaths/year, 1,772/day
Cancer: 600,000 deaths/year, 1,650/day
Traffic Deaths: 37,000 deaths/year, 100/day
Traffic Injuries: 2.35 million/year, 6,438/day
Lung Infections: 160,000 deaths/year, 438/day
Stroke: 146,000 deaths/year, 400/day
Alzheimer’s: 121,000 deaths/year, 332/day
Alcohol Related: 88,000 deaths/year, 241/day
Diabetes: 84,000 deaths/year, 230/day
Flu: An average of 50,000 deaths/year, 278/day (During flu season, Oct. 1-Mar. 31)
Kidney Disease: 51,000 deaths/year, 140/day
Suicides: 47,000 deaths/year, 129/day
Abortions: 800,000 deaths/year, 2,192/day
Opioid/Narcotic Overdoses: 47,000 deaths/year, 129/day
HIV/AIDS: 56,500 new cases/year, 155/day
Venereal Disease (VD) Infections (gonorrhea, syphilis and chlamydia):
2.4 million cases/year, 6,575/day

Look at the number of new venereal disease infections on the chart, 2.4 million per year or 6,575 a day. So, why hasn’t the CDC recommended that everyone be tested for VD and AIDS, and quarantine those who test positive? Following the distorted thinking of the half-witted government health bureaucrats, I am amazed that they have not banned sexual relations and fine anyone who violates the ban $1,000 and six months in jail.

Alcohol-related problems led to 88,000 deaths in 2019, 241 a day. Think of the enormous health and psychological damage that alcohol causes. Why haven’t these government health bureaucrats called for a new prohibition on alcohol?
Why haven’t they banned cigarette smoking? They are not going to do that, because they want to give everybody the opportunity to smoke wacky tobacky. The sin taxes provide a lot of revenue for the politicians and bureaucrats.

Think of the 37,000 traffic deaths and 2.3 million traffic injuries. This is a huge public health problem which could be solved by dropping the speed limit to 5 mph or just by reverting to horses and carriages, bicycles and walking.
So, you see this “plandemic” is not about public health at all. It’s all about gaining power and control over your lives. This is right out of the communist playbook. Read Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, in which he extols Lucifer as the first great rebel.

This coronavirus is just another run-of-the mill respiratory virus. Eighty percent of people who get COVID-19 have only mild flu-like symptoms, at worst, and 25% of them are completely asymptomatic.
Serious, life-threatening respiratory infections almost exclusively affect the infirm and debilitated elderly, who have serious preexisting medical conditions, such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, diabetes, stroke and Alzheimer’s disease, among others.

The average age of death from COVID-19 is approximately 80 years, and a large proportion of deaths due to COVID-19 have occurred in nursing homes—72% of all COVID-19 deaths in New Hampshire and 67% in Pennsylvania.
The primary reason individuals are placed in nursing homes by their families is because they have had a significant decline in their health and were unable to be properly cared for at home. The average nursing home patient lives less than two and a half years after they are admitted. Twenty-two percent of all deaths of Americans occur in nursing homes. Nursing homes effectively function as “hospice-lite.”

More Harm Than Good

The lockdown, which includes social distancing, quarantining and shutting down businesses, schools, churches and public gatherings, only delays and extends the spread of coronavirus infection, because it prevents the development of natural herd immunity among the population.

The lockdown is being promoted by government health bureaucrats who are trying to condition individuals to accept mandatory vaccinations with nanochips and immunity-tracking cards. People have shown that they will readily accept the loss of their constitutional rights and liberties in the vain hope that the government will make them safe and secure from disease and death. How foolish!

How pitiful it is to operate one’s life based on fear of man or of germs! We should operate our lives in the fear of the Lord. Confidence about the future is found in the fear of God.
“In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence.” (Proverbs 14:26) We should live our lives by faith and not by fear. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

Having a sound mind means using common sense.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2373 on: May 20, 2020, 02:18:20 pm »

No one really knew how this thing would turn out in January - videos of people dropping on the streets in China were all over the web. Across the west it became politically untenable to try to calm the public, people insisted on panic, and Italy's situation did not help.

Hindsight says everyone overreacted, but now governments are left to keep up the charade or risk looking really foolish, which they'll never allow to happen. Of course ever the gross opportunists, the left is attempting to take advantage of it.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2374 on: May 20, 2020, 02:19:06 pm »
The Coronaviris Scam

Steven Hotze, MD

The coronavirus Covid-19 “plandemic” is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated upon the American public. It is a political “plandemic,” not a medical one. Sadly, most Americans have swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. We have never responded to a virus like this before. Why are we doing this now?

Government health bureaucrats, using faulty data and disease projection models, have intentionally created irrational fear and mass hysteria. This fear was fed by the fake news media and by politicians who have acted like tin- pot dictators. This manufactured crisis is all about power, control and money.

Once you get the majority of people to operate on the basis of fear, they will gladly exchange their constitutional liberties for the delusion of safety offered to them by the politicians and civil government officials. They end up with neither. The politicians and civil government become all powerful, take control and dictate the actions of the masses.
The purpose of civil government is not to protect your health. The purpose of civil government is to protect your rights. You are in charge of protecting your own health.

Fear Is Unwarranted

Since the beginning of the coronavirus scare, I have been pointing out that the fear that has gripped our society is completely unwarranted. As of May 19, 2020, according to data reported by the Texas Department of State Health Services the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1,369 Texans have died with a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19. The odds of any Texan dying of COVID-19 is 1 in 28,000. According to National Geographic, your lifetime chance of being struck and killed by lightning is 1 in 3,000.1 This means that you are nine times more likely to die from a lightning strike than from this coronavirus.
COVID-19 is a de minimis cause of illness and death. Contrary to reports by government health bureaucrats, COVID-19 is not highly contagious. There have only been 5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide. The annual flu infects nearly 1 billion individuals worldwide.
If you are worried about a virus that is trivial when compared to other diseases and causes of death, then you are allowing mass hysteria and delusion to rule your life.

United States Deaths Attributable (Not Confirmed) to COVID-19 Reported to the CDC as of May 19, 20202
                                 DEATHS
United States    90,340
Texas                          1,369

Just look at this list of annual and average daily deaths to get a perspective on this “plandemic.”
Total number of deaths of all causes in the United States in 2019: 2,813,503 deaths, 7,708/day, as reported by the CDC
Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment): 780,000 deaths/year, 2,136/day (reported in Death by Medicine by Gary Null, M.D.)
Heart Disease: 650,000 deaths/year, 1,772/day
Cancer: 600,000 deaths/year, 1,650/day
Traffic Deaths: 37,000 deaths/year, 100/day
Traffic Injuries: 2.35 million/year, 6,438/day
Lung Infections: 160,000 deaths/year, 438/day
Stroke: 146,000 deaths/year, 400/day
Alzheimer’s: 121,000 deaths/year, 332/day
Alcohol Related: 88,000 deaths/year, 241/day
Diabetes: 84,000 deaths/year, 230/day
Flu: An average of 50,000 deaths/year, 278/day (During flu season, Oct. 1-Mar. 31)
Kidney Disease: 51,000 deaths/year, 140/day
Suicides: 47,000 deaths/year, 129/day
Abortions: 800,000 deaths/year, 2,192/day
Opioid/Narcotic Overdoses: 47,000 deaths/year, 129/day
HIV/AIDS: 56,500 new cases/year, 155/day
Venereal Disease (VD) Infections (gonorrhea, syphilis and chlamydia):
2.4 million cases/year, 6,575/day

Look at the number of new venereal disease infections on the chart, 2.4 million per year or 6,575 a day. So, why hasn’t the CDC recommended that everyone be tested for VD and AIDS, and quarantine those who test positive? Following the distorted thinking of the half-witted government health bureaucrats, I am amazed that they have not banned sexual relations and fine anyone who violates the ban $1,000 and six months in jail.

Alcohol-related problems led to 88,000 deaths in 2019, 241 a day. Think of the enormous health and psychological damage that alcohol causes. Why haven’t these government health bureaucrats called for a new prohibition on alcohol?
Why haven’t they banned cigarette smoking? They are not going to do that, because they want to give everybody the opportunity to smoke wacky tobacky. The sin taxes provide a lot of revenue for the politicians and bureaucrats.

Think of the 37,000 traffic deaths and 2.3 million traffic injuries. This is a huge public health problem which could be solved by dropping the speed limit to 5 mph or just by reverting to horses and carriages, bicycles and walking.
So, you see this “plandemic” is not about public health at all. It’s all about gaining power and control over your lives. This is right out of the communist playbook. Read Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, in which he extols Lucifer as the first great rebel.

This coronavirus is just another run-of-the mill respiratory virus. Eighty percent of people who get COVID-19 have only mild flu-like symptoms, at worst, and 25% of them are completely asymptomatic.
Serious, life-threatening respiratory infections almost exclusively affect the infirm and debilitated elderly, who have serious preexisting medical conditions, such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, diabetes, stroke and Alzheimer’s disease, among others.

The average age of death from COVID-19 is approximately 80 years, and a large proportion of deaths due to COVID-19 have occurred in nursing homes—72% of all COVID-19 deaths in New Hampshire and 67% in Pennsylvania.
The primary reason individuals are placed in nursing homes by their families is because they have had a significant decline in their health and were unable to be properly cared for at home. The average nursing home patient lives less than two and a half years after they are admitted. Twenty-two percent of all deaths of Americans occur in nursing homes. Nursing homes effectively function as “hospice-lite.”

More Harm Than Good

The lockdown, which includes social distancing, quarantining and shutting down businesses, schools, churches and public gatherings, only delays and extends the spread of coronavirus infection, because it prevents the development of natural herd immunity among the population.

The lockdown is being promoted by government health bureaucrats who are trying to condition individuals to accept mandatory vaccinations with nanochips and immunity-tracking cards. People have shown that they will readily accept the loss of their constitutional rights and liberties in the vain hope that the government will make them safe and secure from disease and death. How foolish!

How pitiful it is to operate one’s life based on fear of man or of germs! We should operate our lives in the fear of the Lord. Confidence about the future is found in the fear of God.
“In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence.” (Proverbs 14:26) We should live our lives by faith and not by fear. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

Having a sound mind means using common sense.
If you are elderly or have a compromised immune system though....you get it...you likely die.  Those people do need protected.