Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159322 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1625 on: April 24, 2020, 01:49:22 am »
04-24-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  4.280 ↑  3.012 ↓
United States  1.724 ↓ 10.244 ↑
China 16.668 ↑  1.072 ↓

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 329,922
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 18.5 %  ↓
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 36.1 %  ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Cuomo commented today about how 20% of New Yorkers (City) have antibodies in their blood, and how they would be useful as plasma donors.  Yet recoveries continue to go uncounted.  Seems to me that one-fifth of the population of New York City should be added to the 'Recovered' count.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1626 on: April 24, 2020, 02:40:09 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1627 on: April 24, 2020, 02:54:33 am »
Dozens of residents test positive for COVID-19 at Huntington Beach nursing home
Posted: Apr 22, 2020 / 08:23 AM PDT / Updated: Apr 22, 2020 / 08:23 AM PDT

Two patients at an Orange County nursing home died this week from COVID-19 as a coronavirus outbreak at the facility has sickened half its residents and several staff members.
Thus far, 48 other patients and 24 healthcare staff members at Huntington Valley Healthcare Center, 8382 Newman Ave. in Huntington Beach, have tested positivefor the coronavirus, according to a news release from the company.
Of the 48 sickened patients, 14 are in hospitals, but their status, including whether they were in ICU, was unknown by the company Tuesday evening, according to Huntington Valley officials. One of the patients, a 77-year-old man, died Monday night at a hospital, and the other patient, a 79-year-old man, died at the facility Tuesday. Company officials did not have information available Tuesday evening on whether the two patients had preexisting conditions.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1628 on: April 24, 2020, 11:19:33 am »
Company officials did not have information available Tuesday evening on whether the two patients had preexisting conditions.
If they didn't, why were they living in a nursing home? It wasn't a retirement village, it was a nursing home - "Healthcare Center."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #1629 on: April 24, 2020, 03:45:58 pm »
New York update:

Don't dwell too much on the bright yellow line. Note the actual bars. There's some noise, but 11 days after the apex, hospitalizations now match 10 days before the apex. In other words, it's roughly following a bell curve. If so, steep declines should begin showing up in the numbers soon.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1630 on: April 24, 2020, 03:57:01 pm »
New York update:

Don't dwell too much on the bright yellow line. Note the actual bars. There's some noise, but 11 days after the apex, hospitalizations now match 10 days before the apex. In other words, it's roughly following a bell curve. If so, steep declines should begin showing up in the numbers soon.

If you extrapolate that graph hospitalizations should taper off to near zero in June.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1631 on: April 24, 2020, 04:00:32 pm »

Woohoo.....

Yum....Wife is making Wuhan Batshit Crazy Chicken tonight.  With ultra spiced Ginger, and red hot chinese peppers? All Wokked up.........Get the pepto out for sure. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1632 on: April 24, 2020, 04:17:50 pm »

Woohoo.....

Yum....Wife is making Wuhan Batshit Crazy Chicken tonight.  With ultra spiced Ginger, and red hot chinese peppers? All Wokked up.........Get the pepto out for sure.

@catfish1957

She does that to you,and you still live with her?

WHY?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1633 on: April 24, 2020, 04:18:50 pm »
Wow, it has been so long since I had Wuhan Batshit Crazy Ginger Chicken.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1634 on: April 24, 2020, 04:28:40 pm »
@catfish1957

She does that to you,and you still live with her?

WHY?

@sneakypete

I know the indigestion may do me in before the COVID-19.  Actually, I do like a bit of spice in moderation.  Long term and constant on the menu?  I'd be dead of some form of ulcer in 6 months.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1635 on: April 24, 2020, 04:30:49 pm »

Mealtime quarantine style, has to get innovative.  Hey tomorrow, I grill "Leg of Liberal". 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #1636 on: April 24, 2020, 05:29:24 pm »
@sneakypete

I know the indigestion may do me in before the COVID-19.  Actually, I do like a bit of spice in moderation.  Long term and constant on the menu?  I'd be dead of some form of ulcer in 6 months.

We are where we are, right.
Not sure it it is a Texas dish, or Barbecue, if Jalapenos don't come on the side, or part of the meal.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1637 on: April 24, 2020, 05:38:11 pm »
Mealtime quarantine style, has to get innovative.  Hey tomorrow, I grill "Leg of Liberal".

I'd rather eat a cat.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1638 on: April 24, 2020, 05:49:24 pm »

They have redheads in China? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1639 on: April 24, 2020, 07:11:55 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #1640 on: April 24, 2020, 08:15:34 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #1641 on: April 24, 2020, 08:32:23 pm »

Why am I concerned about the American milk supply now!?! :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1642 on: April 24, 2020, 09:16:42 pm »

Thank you for keeping us abreast of that development.  :patriot:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1643 on: April 24, 2020, 09:30:11 pm »

It looks to be a bit nipply in that store.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1644 on: April 24, 2020, 11:22:53 pm »
The run on bread turned out to be a bust.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1645 on: April 24, 2020, 11:34:44 pm »
   I'd love to see her in the Beer Aisle.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1646 on: April 25, 2020, 02:02:25 am »
04-25-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  4.353 ↑  2.982 ↓
United States  2.116 ↑  8.377 ↓
China 16.679 ↑  1.072 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 330,470
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 22.4 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 40.2 %  ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

A good day statistically for the US.  There were 24k recoveries added.  Number of new deaths fell everywhere except New England and Colorado.  New York deaths below 500.  New Jersey deaths below 200.  Also, global case-to-recovery ration fell below 3 for the first time.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1647 on: April 25, 2020, 07:39:37 am »
   I'd love to see her in the Beer Aisle.

ya spelt eye'll her wrong, you boob
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #1648 on: April 25, 2020, 08:19:37 am »
Mar. 24: 704 deaths
Apr. 24: 51,017 deaths

50K dead in one month.   8888crybaby

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1649 on: April 25, 2020, 09:28:25 am »
Mar. 24: 704 deaths
Apr. 24: 51,017 deaths

50K dead in one month.   8888crybaby

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

Over 13,400,000 abortions this year

CELEBRATE, Over thirteen million people murdered who won't have to deal with death by covid.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley