Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159322 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1575 on: April 20, 2020, 10:39:41 pm »
@sneakypete

Absolutely correct!  It's also possible to get a false negative, where one can be affirmed "not infected," but still be a carrier.

@Cyber Liberty

THAT really sucks. If the tests are that bad,why even bother to get one?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1576 on: April 20, 2020, 10:56:31 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

THAT really sucks. If the tests are that bad,why even bother to get one?

All tests have error.  What's important is to keep the error rate very small.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1577 on: April 20, 2020, 10:58:15 pm »
But was that money actually appropriated for the purchase?  Or was that just a solicitation that went nowhere?  I honestly do not know.

ETA:  I should read linked articles more often.  FTA:

That's the appropriation @txradioguy was talking about Pelosi killing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/20/trump-could-make-crashing-oil-prices-win-american-taxpayers-heres-how/

Second, because in the last stimulus package, Congress refused to grant the Energy Department the money it sought to buy oil for the SPR. So the SPR couldn’t have bought the oil and I don’t think it has the authority to sell oil in the futures market. At least, it hasn’t done so since it was founded in 1975.

Looks like I'm wrong.  Oil wasn't purchased.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1578 on: April 20, 2020, 11:03:32 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/20/trump-could-make-crashing-oil-prices-win-american-taxpayers-heres-how/

Looks like I'm wrong.  Oil wasn't purchased.

I appreciate your wading through the WaPo sewer to dig that up.  You're an upright dood. :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1579 on: April 20, 2020, 11:52:25 pm »
Let's not forget too that back when Billy Jeff was perving in the Oval Office they sold off parts of the SPR in California to Occidental Oil...a company that Algore had $500K worth of stock in at the time.

Armand Hammer (the founder of Occidental) used to point to Al Gore's father and then pat his hip pocket indicating that he owned Senator Gore. And BTW:  Armand's father was the holder of membership card # 000001 in the United States Communist Party.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1580 on: April 20, 2020, 11:58:26 pm »
Armand Hammer (the founder of Occidental) used to point to Al Gore's father and then pat his hip pocket indicating that he owned Senator Gore. And BTW:  Armand's father was the holder of membership card # 000001 in the United States Communist Party.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Junior was in his hip pocket too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1581 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:03 am »

A lot of politicians were mere possessions of that old commie.  His escapades would make George Soros blush.  Occidental Petroleum was more powerful than General Motors that way.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1582 on: April 21, 2020, 12:17:42 am »

@txradioguy

Goober has no idea where he is. His mama was even heard to say he was too stupid to learn when talking about him one night. His father was that stupid,too.

The mother was the brains of the family. IIRC,she was the first female to graduate from Vanderbilt Law,and then she married Goober's papa and took over control of him.

IIRC,she is Armand Hammer's sister. Armand also had a brother that was a federal judge. He got caught several years ago for selling sentencing,and supposedly went to prison for it. I didn't follow up on it to see if he served a full week or not,but you bet he didn't serve long.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1583 on: April 21, 2020, 12:45:11 am »

Armand is no longer among the living but when he was Al  Gore Jr. was definitely his puppet.  Books have been written about the Gores, Occidental petroleum, and their LONG time involvement with the former Soviet Union.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1584 on: April 21, 2020, 01:53:51 am »
04-21-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  4.031 ↑  3.230 ↓
United States  1.703 ↓ 10.951 ↑
China 16.642 ↑  1.073 ↓

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 247,423
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 20.0 %  ↓
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 57.5 %  ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Overall, US numbers leveling off although there are increases in some places.  Indiana and Louisiana showing a downward trends.  Pennsylvania and Maryland showing upward trends.

Also, it looks like the death counters in some states are given the weekend off.  Connecticut and Georgia saw low weekend numbers, but high Monday numbers.  And recoveries still are going uncounted.  You would think that States would want to know who has recovered so they can use their plasma for treating other people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1585 on: April 21, 2020, 02:07:31 am »
Armand is no longer among the living but when he was Al  Gore Jr. was definitely his puppet.  Books have been written about the Gores, Occidental petroleum, and their LONG time involvement with the former Soviet Union.

The Teapot Dome scandal almost brought down the entire Harding Administration.  But when Bill Clinton took it a step further by selling the Elk Hills Petroleum Reserve to an oil company his Vice President was heavily connected to, the press remained completely silent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1586 on: April 21, 2020, 02:16:32 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #1587 on: April 21, 2020, 03:35:42 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #1588 on: April 21, 2020, 03:39:20 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #1589 on: April 21, 2020, 03:44:36 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #1590 on: April 21, 2020, 09:16:36 pm »
Can the coronavirus be spread through flatulence? Probably not, unless you're naked.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/can-the-coronavirus-be-spread-through-farts/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1591 on: April 21, 2020, 09:53:53 pm »
Can the coronavirus be spread through flatulence? Probably not, unless you're naked.
Gotta watch out and not inhale any farticles...

I think the issue at issue would be issued in the can...A courtesy flush would be in order to reduce the ambient farticle level.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1592 on: April 21, 2020, 11:15:38 pm »
Gotta watch out and not inhale any farticles...

@Smokin Joe 

That's right,take ALL the joy away from political aides.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1593 on: April 21, 2020, 11:44:16 pm »

When my wife is showering i'll often stick my naked ass in and blast her with a rectal explosion. Guess that fun is taken away now too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1594 on: April 21, 2020, 11:55:02 pm »
@Smokin Joe 

That's right,take ALL the joy away from political aides.
I somehow doubt coprophiles will change their ways, anyway...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1595 on: April 22, 2020, 01:08:38 am »

This looks fake to me.  Why is she wearing a mask?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1596 on: April 22, 2020, 01:10:47 am »

This looks fake to me.  Why is she wearing a mask?

@Once-Ler

I dunno,but I am fairly certain it guarantees her identity will soon be made public.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1597 on: April 22, 2020, 01:11:16 am »
04-22-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  4.158 ↑  3.120 ↓
United States  1.830 ↑  9.874 ↓
China 16.650 ↑  1.073 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 263,233
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 21.2 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 60.0 %  ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Good news:  US reported recoveries increased by 10k.  But there's still over a quarter million not yet accounted for who were diagnosed at least 2 weeks ago.

Today also saw a substantial uptick in deaths (2,804) from the previous day (1,939) - an increase of 865.  However, six states accounted for 753 of those deaths (87%).

Here are the six States and their increases from Monday to Tuesday:

NY - + 21%
NJ - +114%
PA - +139%
MI - +201%
IL - +101%
MA - + 47%

It is worth noting that several red-state governors received heavy criticism from Democrats after they announced today they were reopening their states.  Is it a coincidence that four Democrat governors would double or even triple their death numbers in response?

Here's what one Pennsylvania state rep had to say:

Rep. Rob Kauffman Questions Mysterious Franklin County COVID19 Death Figure Increase

The PA Department of Health has reported that Franklin County COVID19 deaths have gone from zero to ten overnight. The only problem is that Franklin County still reports that there has still been no COVID19 deaths. Representative Kauffman posted the following statement on his Facebook page today:

“At this point, I will no longer be reporting data from the Department of Health. Overnight according to the PA Department of Health, the death total for COVID-19 in Franklin County went from 0 to 10. Currently, by provision of the County Code, County Coroners are getting all deaths reported to them, whether they are hospital, home or nursing home deaths. The Franklin County Coroner has 0 COVID-19 deaths on record. The PA Department of Health has 10 overnight. I cannot resolve this discrepancy and no one will answer the questions that I ask daily.”

Strange that the Wolf administration seems to be inflating the number of COVID19 deaths just a day after a few thousand Pennsylvanians demonstrated against his tyrannical shutdown measures.

https://thefranklincountyjournal.com/2020/04/21/rep-rob-kauffman-questions-mysterious-franklin-county-covid19-death-figure-increase/

Bottom line, Democrats are cooking the books.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1598 on: April 22, 2020, 01:18:35 am »
@Once-Ler

I dunno,but I am fairly certain it guarantees her identity will soon be made public.

@sneakypete I've noticed that some of the most extreme signs are held by masked people in a sea of unmasked protesters.  I makes me wonder if the sign is extreme because the guy holding it is a plant or agitator.  It's possible they just want to conceal their face to protect against doxing, but it makes it hard to believe the message is legitimate.  Thanx for your reply.  I don't know that was the point you were making, but it helped me frame the situation more fully
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:19:22 am by Once-Ler »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #1599 on: April 22, 2020, 01:24:06 am »

Rep. Rob Kauffman Questions Mysterious Franklin County COVID19 Death Figure Increase

The PA Department of Health has reported that Franklin County COVID19 deaths have gone from zero to ten overnight. The only problem is that Franklin County still reports that there has still been no COVID19 deaths. Representative Kauffman posted the following statement on his Facebook page today:

“At this point, I will no longer be reporting data from the Department of Health. Overnight according to the PA Department of Health, the death total for COVID-19 in Franklin County went from 0 to 10. Currently, by provision of the County Code, County Coroners are getting all deaths reported to them, whether they are hospital, home or nursing home deaths. The Franklin County Coroner has 0 COVID-19 deaths on record. The PA Department of Health has 10 overnight. I cannot resolve this discrepancy and no one will answer the questions that I ask daily.”

Strange that the Wolf administration seems to be inflating the number of COVID19 deaths just a day after a few thousand Pennsylvanians demonstrated against his tyrannical shutdown measures.

https://thefranklincountyjournal.com/2020/04/21/rep-rob-kauffman-questions-mysterious-franklin-county-covid19-death-figure-increase/

Bottom line, Democrats are cooking the books.
In a related Pennsylvania story:

Warren County had a death reported to them. The only hospital and testing site in Warren County swears there was no such death or even a case.
https://www.facebook.com/WarrenGeneralHospital/photos/a.165836613246/10157302690108247/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024