Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159301 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1425 on: April 19, 2020, 03:05:45 pm »
Now there is talk this is seasonal like...dare I say it...the flu.

Are we seriously going to shut everything in this country down and live like prisoners in our own homes and live in fear of personal and business bankruptcy every January through June?

Not every Jan-June.  Only the ones in election years where Republicans are in office.  The only way the Dems captured the White House last time was by intentionally tanking the economy in 2007-2008 with the shenanigans at deep state Fannie Mae.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1426 on: April 19, 2020, 03:11:07 pm »
When the State tells you it's safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it's not about your health.

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.
Very true, Texas state workers worked from the house.  Even our local govt employees were furloughed but got paychecks.

When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems abortion visit is safe, it's not about your health.

Denists continued to work here, but emergency cases only

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.
I purchased tomato plants locally, plus squash seeds, which I'm fixing to walk out the door to plant today.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.
My neighbor has played golf everyday with his group.  Good luck stopping someone from going fishing here, they'd better be heavily armed.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell you for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!
I haven't heard of that happening in Texas, at least not locally.

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!
My dear old 90 yr old mom has a regular Dr.'s appointment on monday.

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
Agree 100%!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 03:18:47 pm by mrpotatohead »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1427 on: April 19, 2020, 03:16:35 pm »
When the State tells you it's safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it's not about your health.

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.

When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems abortion visit is safe, it's not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell you for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1428 on: April 19, 2020, 03:51:17 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1429 on: April 19, 2020, 04:08:29 pm »
Face masks:
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Very well done.  (And in only a minute)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1430 on: April 19, 2020, 04:21:24 pm »
Ever notice the term "Martial Law" has not been bantered around a lot more through the country?

I know it might not meet the Merriam-Webster standards...   But.......

@catfish1957 @Gemmarose

I am not so certain that riots were not a part of the Pelosi/Dim plan,so they could be justified in trying to declare martial law and put off the elections.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:27:18 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1431 on: April 19, 2020, 04:25:17 pm »
goopo

@skeeter

ALL excellent points,but MY favorite is keeping the liquor stores open.

Ifn ah wuz thu spicious tipe,ah wood spect dey wuz hopin fo drunkin riotors too juztifie martial law.

ANYTHING to give them an excuse to delay the elections.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1432 on: April 19, 2020, 05:09:57 pm »
@skeeter

Ifn ah wuz thu spicious tipe,ah wood spect dey wuz hopin fo drunkin riotors too juztifie martial law.

ANYTHING to give them an excuse to delay the elections.

Drunken voters = drunken rioters. They don't have to delay elections if they can get everyone to buy their 'stay safe - vote from home' garbage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1433 on: April 19, 2020, 05:11:37 pm »
Drunken voters = drunken rioters. They don't have to delay elections if they can get everyone to buy their 'stay safe - vote from home' garbage.

@skeeter
Yeah,they do. Even THEY don't want Slow Joe heading the ticket.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1434 on: April 19, 2020, 05:25:01 pm »
@skeeter
Yeah,they do. Even THEY don't want Slow Joe heading the ticket.

Biden is their worst nightmare or their dream come true.

One thing we do know is in his present condition he will NOT finish a four year term. It's true he'll be blown away in a fair election, in a stolen one he represents the ONLY way AOC can get a proper 'progressive' in the White House.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1435 on: April 19, 2020, 05:28:22 pm »
Biteme is as exciting as a glass of water...without the actual glass.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1436 on: April 19, 2020, 05:31:11 pm »
Biden is their worst nightmare or their dream come true.

One thing we do know is in his present condition he will NOT finish a four year term. It's true he'll be blown away in a fair election, in a stolen one he represents the ONLY way AOC can get a proper 'progressive' in the White House.

@skeeter

One way or another,Biden is their ticket to get the election delayed. Maybe even rescheduled,depending on who they can slip under the wire as his VP running mate.

I fully expect it to be Bubbette! Clinton,but it could be some other globalist leftie. Depends on how well both Slow Joe and she are holding up as the campaign begins.

Bubbette! has a proven track record of corruption and can be trusted by the Globalists,so I suspect they would prefer to just have him resign due to health reasons,and her to step forward to take the crown.

If the Supremes step in and say a new primary is called for,it will probably be someone else because that drunken old bitch just can't hold up long enough to survive a full campaign.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 05:35:02 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1437 on: April 19, 2020, 05:31:31 pm »
Well, here it is...most of the country is advised to be on lockdown for at least another month to six weeks.  I think this is a tad ridiculous -- this is going by state.  11 cases in my zip code of appx. 30,000.  753 cases in my county at of appx. 750,000.   That's 1% or less.  I've been sheltered in for quite awhile. We are supposed to peak around next Tues.  I'm done hibernating.

Another month? Computer modelers estimate how much longer coronavirus shutdowns should last

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1438 on: April 19, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »
Well, here it is...most of the country is advised to be on lockdown for at least another month to six weeks.  I think this is a tad ridiculous -- this is going by state.  11 cases in my zip code of appx. 30,000.  753 cases in my county at of appx. 750,000.   That's 1% or less.  I've been sheltered in for quite awhile. We are supposed to peak around next Tues.  I'm done hibernating.

Another month? Computer modelers estimate how much longer coronavirus shutdowns should last

Pull that smokewagon, see what happens. The powers that be are inviting widespread civil disobedience.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1439 on: April 19, 2020, 05:36:53 pm »

Well Ohio is starting to open up May 1, no matter what the "modelers" say.

Other states need to do what's best for their states........ not what some modeler says.

btw, the numbers will keep going up simply because the testing is increasing.  It doesn't (necessarily) mean there are more cases....... just that they're being identified.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1440 on: April 19, 2020, 05:38:17 pm »
We are supposed to peak around next Tues.  I'm done hibernating.

There can't be a peak while everyone is isolated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1441 on: April 19, 2020, 05:58:15 pm »
Couple of honest questions:

--  Is anyone familiar with Fr. Rashid Buttar?  Is he at all credible?

--  What is known about the Next News Network? 

The reason I ask is there is stuff going viral (no pun intended) though these channels.  I have watched some of it and, at times, seems on the mark.  Buttar can go off on tangents but, wow, he can express himself.

Any insights?  Here is an example:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

If I have missed previous discussions of this guy, I apologize.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 06:09:17 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1442 on: April 19, 2020, 05:58:56 pm »

Are these the same "modelers" who predicted a potential high of 2 Million dead Americans?  One good thing about the models that have been produced WRT COVID is they have severely weakened the arguments for "Climate Change" models.

Somebody's on crack if they think AZ and UT will be among the last to open.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1443 on: April 19, 2020, 06:26:35 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1444 on: April 19, 2020, 06:34:40 pm »

'
Makes no sense to me.  I understand Montana being modeled to open early but then they have the Dakotas among the latest. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline corbe

« Reply #1445 on: April 19, 2020, 06:36:18 pm »
 :rolling:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1446 on: April 19, 2020, 06:39:41 pm »
@skeeter

The most certain way to move from peaceful civil demonstration, to violence would be closin'the liquor stores.

I think in some places there would be violence in a couple of hours or less.

Hoodlums in the hood, the bario, etc.

And rednecks too.

Gimme my drink, dammit

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1447 on: April 19, 2020, 06:43:44 pm »
'
Makes no sense to me.  I understand Montana being modeled to open early but then they have the Dakotas among the latest.

The Dakotas are a hot spot due to so many testing positive at Smithfield meat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1448 on: April 19, 2020, 06:51:24 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

Decide for yourself.

I know a DO from his medical college

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1449 on: April 19, 2020, 07:12:23 pm »
Even though you are probably correct.....

We were seeing on the news European countries closing down.  Italy hauling bodies down the street in military vehicles to be buried.  Not to mention the devastation in China, them welding doors shut on apartment buildings, the crematoriums running full speed.  All of this was happening and our people were seeing this as it was happening.  There was plenty of fear being spread. Every country shut down....not just ours. 

It may turn out that we did the wrong thing, then other countries did as well.  This virus is DEADLY to our seniors and those with compromised health. 

Like I say...you may end up being correct.  We erred on trying to save lives?  Human lives matter, that's why Christian's so despise abortion.

This shutdown cost Joe and I our jobs....at least temporarily (Lord willing).  Hits to our retirement nest eggs, our freedoms....  Was it worth it?  I take care of my 90 yr old mom....for me personally it was worth it.  For others.... I don't know.
I have lost jobs before. Adapt, improvise, survive. It could be worse.
There are hundreds of others in worse shape than I am in, who had no reserves of anything, and were living a lot closer to the bone. I carry enough reserve that I could get by on iron rations for a couple of months before my BMI is where the doctors claim it is supposed to be, but so far won't have to.

North Dakota's big jump in cases occurred at a wind power turbine blade manufacturing facility in Grand Forks County, now shut down for two weeks with pay, contact tracing in effect, etc., additional testing to come.

The three most populous counties, by virtue of containing the three largest cities, are the hotspots, accounting for 70% of the cases statewide. The 10th person to die from the virus was in their 70s, 100% of those who died had underlying medical conditions.  While new cases dropped over yesterday, we may not have had our peak yet, and only much more widespread testing will indicate how many have had the disease.

Those counties are well removed from where I live, on the west side of the state; we still have fewer than 10 verified cases here in this county. Twenty one of the State's fifty three counties report no cases at all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis