Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159277 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1350 on: April 18, 2020, 04:15:21 pm »
I haven't, either, nor the other recommended vaccinations (pneumonia, shingles). No vaccination at all, in fact, since the last measles shot as a child, which gave me a mild case. In all my decades of life without a flu shot, I've actually had the flu fewer than three times.
I got the pneumonia vaccination in 2002, after I was hospitalized for the only time in my life with pneumonia. I have had the occasional bout with 'lung crud', but never been seriously ill since (thankfully), unless you count getting a basal cell carcinoma carved out of me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1351 on: April 18, 2020, 04:27:44 pm »
My wife is a staunch anti-vaxer.  After our son was diagnosed with autism, she did A LOT of research.  Vaccines have never been a problem for me (although I do happen to have this sort of ADD-Asperger combo thingie going on). But I made the decision to stop getting them after a flu shot killed my next door neighbor last year.

I won't ever get another vaccine, even for this.  My son is OK now, but hasn't had another vaccine shot since age 2½.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1352 on: April 18, 2020, 04:32:23 pm »
My wife is a staunch anti-vaxer.  After our son was diagnosed with autism, she did A LOT of research.  Vaccines have never been a problem for me (although I do happen to have this sort of ADD-Asperger combo thingie going on). But I made the decision to stop getting them after a flu shot killed my next door neighbor last year.

I won't ever get another vaccine, even for this.  My son is OK now, but hasn't had another vaccine shot since age 2½.

I see your point, but I am not going to be totally comfortable in public until I get a vaccine.  My age, pre-existing, etc. 
I know of a death in my area, and I knew the guy.  It hit home for sure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #1353 on: April 18, 2020, 04:33:04 pm »

Tetanus can be a big deal that shouldn't be ignored.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1354 on: April 18, 2020, 04:41:39 pm »
Tetanus can be a big deal that shouldn't be ignored.
I got mine renewed when I put the nail through my hand....lol.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1355 on: April 18, 2020, 04:44:46 pm »
I haven't had a tetanus shot since the 90s.  Stepped on several nails since.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1356 on: April 18, 2020, 04:49:44 pm »
It is a given that the Chinese are evil,soulless bastards,so has anyone else considered the possibility that this virus is a result of the Chinese trying to create a vaccine they can use for their own troops before they set loose a deadlier virus on the world?

Since they may be among the least creative  people in the world,it backfired on them and their "vacinnation" got out of the lab and morphed into a virus,itself?
@sneakypete
I have had to fight the tendencies to go all tinfoil on this (Never go ALL Tinfoil*), but there is a possibility that this is a 'biowar lite' event, intentional or otherwise.

Given the 2015 paper was published about research carried out in North Carolina (in 2104), that the information was taken back to Wuhan to the Institute of Virology by two of the researchers, and SARS-CoV2 has many of the attributes of that research, there are a number of malevolent possibilities that come to mind.

By some accounts, however, the level of security at the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan left much to be desired, and accounts (which may be trying to kluge the 'wet market' fable with the lab origin to get something more generally politically palatable and less embarrassing than reality) even exist of selling lab animals to markets rather than destroying them as protocol required. (That way the CCP can blame greedy, counterrevolutionary, rule breaking capitalism for the outbreak instead of communist incompetence or a malicious release.)

With the most malicious intent, Can't make the CCP look bad, after all, and the round-eyed dogs aren't dropping like flies like they were supposed to... so...PLAn B  :shrug:

Hanlon's Razor states: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."  Even though I have been cut on those Razors (Occam's comes to mind), barring clear and compelling evidence of malice constituting casus belli, it is unlikely that this incident will be anything but a footnote in the preface of the next great global conflict. 
There are a lot of steps left in that dance yet, and the band is still strumming away,

*arcane Tropic Thunder reference.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 04:59:31 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1357 on: April 18, 2020, 04:51:13 pm »
I hadn't had one in over 10 years when I put the nail through my hand...naturally I was volunteering at the time.  I didn't think that much about it and continued to work.  When I got in my truck to head home I noticed my hand swelling big time, so headed to the Doc in the Box....$75 later all was good...lol. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1358 on: April 18, 2020, 04:53:06 pm »
It's been at least ten years for me since I had a tetanus shot. They are supposed to last that long, and I had a bunch of them when I was younger.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #1359 on: April 18, 2020, 04:58:59 pm »

They last a long time.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1360 on: April 18, 2020, 05:03:50 pm »
Doesn't sound weird to me, at all.  I've "spoken" with her on Bookface, a fantastic lady, for which you are a lucky man...no...a wealthy man.

This is a ghostship. And I am a mere passenger.

I asked a question a long time ago and I got an answer. That answer "took" eleven years.

I intentionally troll you all. Not out of malice. Not out of some deranged sense of satisfaction. And I use the word troll to intentionally cause a reaction to that word within the current general understanding.

My response to the answer of my question was the sound of silence. So I asked another question? Why will they  listen to me when they don't listen to themselves...to you? He told me you don't have to "tell" them. You have to "show" them.

My actions speak louder than words. Those actions did two things. One was to be reviled. The other was to be given a gift. Proof. Of LIFE. A girl. Deprived. Abused. A slave.

I have to preface this. I found out later that when I was in high school people thought I was gay. Because I didn't engage in the boys locker room talk of girls. And I didn't talk to girls like they were objects of desire. Even though that is what they "wanted". There was one girl I did take an interest in. Deprived. Abused. A slave. They called her "boogie". She dressed like a slut. She talked like a slut. Not because she was one. She was crying for help. She was/is the most intelligent female I have ever encountered. On a person to person basis. Part of that eleven year answer.

So now back to this.

Proof. Of LIFE. A girl. Deprived. Abused. A slave.

I try to make a joke. That I was driving home from work and here is this girl laying in the road. And I damned near spilled mt beer trying to not run over her. Picked her up, tossed her in the back of my truck, got her home, cleaned her up. She shined up really well. I say this in defense of her. Because that is what that town and even her parents thought of her.

I showed her the truth. That she is a magnificent person created by the LOVE of GOD.  Somewhere she decided I was worthy enough to be her husband. I'm good with that.

I am not lucky. I am not fortunate. I am not wealthy.

I have the opportunity. To share with great joy. The power of the LOVE OF GOD with a woman. My friend. My companion. My wife. When I say 'My" it is in noway implying or stating I have ownership over her. 

And as a reminder to all of you. If I refer to any female member of this board as a girl, it is out of respect. If I refer to any male on this board as a girl it is out of respect to forum guidelines. Because what I really mean is "you little bitch".

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #1361 on: April 18, 2020, 05:12:10 pm »
@sneakypete
I have had to fight the tendencies to go all tinfoil on this (Never go ALL Tinfoil*), but there is a possibility that this is a 'biowar lite' event, intentional or otherwise.

Given the 2015 paper was published about research carried out in North Carolina (in 2104), that the information was taken back to Wuhan to the Institute of Virology by two of the researchers, and SARS-CoV2 has many of the attributes of that research, there are a number of malevolent possibilities that come to mind.

By some accounts, however, the level of security at the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan left much to be desired, and accounts (which may be trying to kluge the 'wet market' fable with the lab origin to get something more generally politically palatable and less embarrassing than reality) even exist of selling lab animals to markets rather than destroying them as protocol required. (That way the CCP can blame greedy, counterrevolutionary, rule breaking capitalism for the outbreak instead of communist incompetence or a malicious release.)

With the most malicious intent, Can't make the CCP look bad, after all, and the round-eyed dogs aren't dropping like flies like they were supposed to... so...PLAn B  :shrug:

Hanlon's Razor states: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."  Even though I have been cut on those Razors (Occam's comes to mind), barring clear and compelling evidence of malice constituting casus belli, it is unlikely that this incident will be anything but a footnote in the preface of the next great global conflict. 
There are a lot of steps left in that dance yet, and the band is still strumming away,

*arcane Tropic Thunder reference.

There are way too many coincidences all pointing in the same direction. Combine that with the Chinese culture of cutting corners at virtually every opportunity to get ahead and you end up with an unintentional lab leak as the most likely source.

China needs to pay a very heavy cost for this. Their cheating and cutting corners has caused incalculable world wide damage this time around. They've had numerous rounds before but this one is at an entirely new level. Enough is enough.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1362 on: April 18, 2020, 05:13:06 pm »
@bigheadfred   Where did you score the mescalin?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1363 on: April 18, 2020, 05:33:14 pm »
@bigheadfred   Where did you score the mescalin?

FU mister DEA

From @Cyber Liberty. Well, from his yard.

There is some wild shit going on down there.

Don't tell him that.

He'll de moat me.

The actual truth is my wife has enough Indian in her she has a connect to Leroy down on the Rez.

That's right. Bad, Bad Leroy Brown. Now you know mister DEA. Who is breaking bad.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1364 on: April 18, 2020, 05:52:36 pm »
There are way too many coincidences all pointing in the same direction. Combine that with the Chinese culture of cutting corners at virtually every opportunity to get ahead and you end up with an unintentional lab leak as the most likely source.

China needs to pay a very heavy cost for this. Their cheating and cutting corners has caused incalculable world wide damage this time around. They've had numerous rounds before but this one is at an entirely new level. Enough is enough.
Essentially, since we aren't in a shooting war, here, I think the repercussions could be a win-win for the US.

Primarily in trade and manufacturing.

We should rebuild our own manufacturing base, raw materials (ore) to finished product. From Rare Earths to base and precious metals, pharmaceuticals, steel stock to electronics, and especially with more things becoming interlaced and subject to remote access (5G), we should make our own and not trust a likely future adversary with controlling the manufacture of our specific technology nor access to that.

In the event of a shooting war, are we going to procure our materiel from a potential adversary? That which is necessary to the war effort from the front to at home?
Sending manufacturing offshore (building plants there) only sent capabilities and techniques with it that ultimately have dual use--after all, everyone during WWII here adapted.
(Singer sewing machine and Remington typewriter were making firearms. Auto manufacturers made tanks and heavy trucks, etc. ) But we had the iron ore and steel industry to back that up. The components for the radios were made here.

Even today, pillow manufacturers shifted to making masks.

This is a wake-up call.

Border security: Yes, sounds like a fine idea. Make it so. It will never be 100%, but that is no reason not to strive for 99.999%

National Security: Currently, virtually any foreign power can send students to the US to loot whatever information, research, and current knowledge and send it home.  Similarly, the loss of intellectual property to other powers' likely state sponsored robbery must be horrendous. It's time to reconsider how beholden our University system (especially STEM) is beholden to and infiltrated with foreign powers.

And it is time to get those in our government to start putting America First again.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1365 on: April 18, 2020, 05:53:34 pm »

@DB

I sure can't argue with that,but I have my doubts about it happening. China has bought and paid,and has the deposit slips and film to prove it,the western whores who walk the halls of government buildings instead of streets,and we can't take the Chinese down without the Chinese taking THEM down,also.

Which means,like with the Clinton's,no real investigation can ever be allowed to happen.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1366 on: April 18, 2020, 06:20:34 pm »
Oddly enough.

What did it take for us to become  "energy" efficient? @Smokin Joe  @thackney  @IsailedawayfromFR  @catfish1957  @Hoodat

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1367 on: April 18, 2020, 06:35:21 pm »
More solidly on topic.

Montana Doctor Blows the Whistle on the CDC’s Manipulated Coronavirus Figures
https://montanadailygazette.com/2020/04/07/montana-doctor-blows-the-whistle-on-the-cdcs-manipulated-coronavirus-figures/?fbclid=IwAR29P3pu6IvaL_0WfxXpd3E0g1OEwyJcoyaFnKXsfAg6slXr-w3yDZ8spEc

Scroll down for video comment by Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek, discussing how death data are being manipulated by CDC guidelines to inflate death statistics.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1368 on: April 18, 2020, 06:38:13 pm »
Oddly enough.

What did it take for us to become  "energy" efficient? @Smokin Joe  @thackney  @IsailedawayfromFR  @catfish1957  @Hoodat
More energy!  Then what we used didn't exceed what we had.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1369 on: April 18, 2020, 06:38:34 pm »
Not 5G.  I will keep posting this. Any of your "g"s don't cause cancer.

Electrically independent, and electronic dependence.

Wifi doesn't cause cancer.

Every person's body is continually being attacked by "cancer" cells.

Every day.

Radiation destroys your immune system.

Different subject. Different day. Tomorrow...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1370 on: April 18, 2020, 06:49:51 pm »
More energy!  Then what we used didn't exceed what we had.

Sooo... in an industrial application...when did that ever change?

Oh, nevermind.

Free global market Capitalism and the ending of domestic monopolization ended all our need to be industrial. Your eucking money invested in your IRA 401K is in the global economy. Except for 170million individual accounts that got lost in th latest global crash. But don't worry. Your check is in the mail.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1371 on: April 18, 2020, 06:52:55 pm »
Wifi doesn't cause cancer.

Unless you're a rat.

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=prod&utm_campaign=ntpgolinks&utm_term=cellphone

Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation

What did the studies find?

The NTP studies found that high exposure to RFR (900 MHz) used by cell phones was associated with:

Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
    Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
    Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma.

What are NTP’s future plans for studying cell phone RFR and 5G wireless technology?

5G is the emergent technology that will eventually overtake the existing 2G, 3G, and 4G technology. In the meantime, people will continue to be exposed to RFR in the 700–2700 MHz range. As the 5G network is implemented, some of the signals used by the 5G network will use the same lower frequencies used by the older technology previously studied by NTP, but the 5G network will also use higher frequencies—up to 60,000 MHz—thereby exposing wireless users to a much broader spectrum of frequencies. The higher frequencies, known as millimeter waves, can rapidly transmit enormous amounts of data with increased network capacity compared with current technologies. Millimeter waves do not travel as far and do not penetrate the body as deeply as do the wavelengths from the lower frequencies. Millimeter waves are likely to penetrate no deeper than the skin, whereas the lower frequencies have been shown to penetrate at least three to four inches into the human body.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1372 on: April 18, 2020, 07:03:07 pm »
When I was stationed on the Lex, some doctors from NAS Pensacola bummed an AN/SPS-12 radar manual from us. They had one they were going to use to perform RF tests on monkeys. It was a study for the ELF submarine communications system, to see how fried the people in Republic, MI  were going to be.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1373 on: April 18, 2020, 07:21:10 pm »
When I was stationed on the Lex, some doctors from NAS Pensacola bummed an AN/SPS-12 radar manual from us. They had one they were going to use to perform RF tests on monkeys. It was a study for the ELF submarine communications system, to see how fried the people in Republic, MI  were going to be.

Through the FOIA there are documents, books, et al literature concerning radiation from any source.

Any source. I've read extensive papers on the subject. Cosmic, man-made, solar-generated. EARTH generated.

YOUR government knows the danger. The Capitalists KNOW the danger.

Best bet is to call or text too...additional fees, taxes, and other CHARGES may apply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1374 on: April 18, 2020, 07:24:06 pm »
Unless you're a rat.

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=prod&utm_campaign=ntpgolinks&utm_term=cellphone
I formerly spent a couple of hours a day on cell phones out on wellsite, holding it next to the left side of my head. After the nickel-sized basal cell carcinoma was removed from the left side of my face, I have been using the speakerphone and sitting back...

C S Lewis