Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159298 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1250 on: April 17, 2020, 12:33:12 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I got struck several times by various coeds when attending college. Does that count?

Oh, heck yeah!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1251 on: April 17, 2020, 12:35:29 am »
@Gemmarose

Same/same as a Dog Mod.

Pigeon Mods are a little different. They are kinda flighty,and leave a mess everywhere they go.

Hope this clears that up for ya!

I take personal offense at the Pigeon Mod analogy, @sneakypete
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1252 on: April 17, 2020, 12:38:56 am »
   I take personal offense at the Pigeon Mod analogy, @sneakypete

Tell me about it!  Imagine the ignominy of being labeled an "Administrator," with big red boxes over my Nuclear Kitten Avatar! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1253 on: April 17, 2020, 12:43:22 am »
  Maybe I'm just overly sensitive, as many appear to be these days, but I get the 'sneaky' feeling he was referring to me and my Polls category, my last vestige of importance here.  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1254 on: April 17, 2020, 12:45:58 am »
  Maybe I'm just overly sensitive, as many appear to be these days, but I get the 'sneaky' feeling he was referring to me and my Polls category, my last vestige of importance here.  :smokin:

Which is, I suppose, a way of saying you never had any vestiges at all?   333cleo 333cleo

:smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1255 on: April 17, 2020, 12:50:02 am »

That Hurt!   :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1256 on: April 17, 2020, 12:50:37 am »

That Hurt!   :beer:
Bu Hu?

Blame China.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1257 on: April 17, 2020, 12:54:22 am »
FYI @Smokin Joe
Earlier this week the North Dakota Industrial Commission (NDIC) estimated that 3,600 wells in the state were shut in during March and an additional 1,000 wells have stopped producing so far this month. Roughly 16,000 wells were producing in February. The production cuts from these shut-in wells are estimated to total 260 Mbbl/d. The shut-ins coincide with regulatory changes since the price collapse to suspend requirements that operators either plug and abandon wells that have been shut in for 12 months or bring them back on-line. The regulator has also eased restrictions on DUCs, allowing operators to delay completion activity beyond the normal period of within 12 months of drilling operations. These two regulatory changes will be in effect until WTI reaches at least $50/bbl for 90 days.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1258 on: April 17, 2020, 12:58:39 am »
          Et Tu @Smokin Joe

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1259 on: April 17, 2020, 01:06:28 am »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1260 on: April 17, 2020, 01:07:59 am »
May I jump in and ask if any Briefers have been stricken with COVID-19?

Well she's not a briefer, but even though she hasn't been tested, from her symptoms, we're pretty sure that my daughter has the virus. She has had a range of symptoms for about 2 weeks now. Lack of energy, no sense of taste, dry cough, some shortness of breath, only feverish for a day, some body aches. But who knows. It could all be psychosomatic, but I don't think so.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1261 on: April 17, 2020, 01:11:30 am »
FYI @Smokin Joe
Earlier this week the North Dakota Industrial Commission (NDIC) estimated that 3,600 wells in the state were shut in during March and an additional 1,000 wells have stopped producing so far this month. Roughly 16,000 wells were producing in February. The production cuts from these shut-in wells are estimated to total 260 Mbbl/d. The shut-ins coincide with regulatory changes since the price collapse to suspend requirements that operators either plug and abandon wells that have been shut in for 12 months or bring them back on-line. The regulator has also eased restrictions on DUCs, allowing operators to delay completion activity beyond the normal period of within 12 months of drilling operations. These two regulatory changes will be in effect until WTI reaches at least $50/bbl for 90 days.
Excellent move by the NDIC (Lynn Helms used to work for Hess, about the time I was doing wells for them, he's an old hand.).
This permits the oil to stay in the ground until the price comes back up, letting operators cut costs and not sell oil at a loss, saving on water disposal costs as well.
At the same time, because the State's extraction tax is based on a percentage of the oil revenue, that will allow the State to make more money later in tax revenues as the oil is selling at a higher price. (it's a win-win),

C S Lewis

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #1262 on: April 17, 2020, 01:19:56 am »
@Gemmarose

Same/same as a Dog Mod.

Pigeon Mods are a little different. They are kinda flighty,and leave a mess everywhere they go.

Hope this clears that up for ya!

Perfect thanks   :tongue2:
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1263 on: April 17, 2020, 01:31:23 am »
@TomSea Enough of this bullshit. Quit abusing the posters and get a grip.

MOD4

Right. Enough of this bullshit.

Delete my account.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1264 on: April 17, 2020, 01:34:41 am »
Tell me about it!  Imagine the ignominy of being labeled an "Administrator," with big red boxes over my Nuclear Kitten Avatar!

Nuclear Kitteh Ruiz
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1265 on: April 17, 2020, 01:35:47 am »

Delete my account.

Nooooo.

Fred don’t leave. Please don’t leave, you’ll really break my heart @bigheadfred
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:36:34 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1266 on: April 17, 2020, 01:38:24 am »
Nooooo.

Fred don’t leave. Please don’t leave, you’ll really break my heart @bigheadfred

I'm tired of this.

My email is on my profile.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #1267 on: April 17, 2020, 01:45:17 am »
   The 'last' departure was the straw that broke the proverbial Camel's back, for you @bigheadfred I had you figured for a Survivor, RECONSIDER.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1268 on: April 17, 2020, 01:50:29 am »

Delete my account.

@bigheadfred Tom is no longer here...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1269 on: April 17, 2020, 01:59:19 am »
   The 'last' departure was the straw that broke the proverbial Camel's back, for you @bigheadfred I had you figured for a Survivor, RECONSIDER.

Listen.

I have researched this topic. From published papers to clickbait. Down rabbit holes and on.

I've posted the relevant facts. So have other posters.

Yeah. I get that most people lack the intelligence.

WHEN the mods ram their bulldog against one of the most articulate and storied posters here I am calling bullshit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1270 on: April 17, 2020, 02:04:48 am »
   Are we taking about the same person here @bigheadfred ~ TomC was a great contributer here, but personaly I'll miss @roamer_1 more.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1271 on: April 17, 2020, 02:09:30 am »
@bigheadfred Tom is no longer here...

Dead of covid overdose.

There shouldn't be some of the mindset being posted. It isn't a blame game.

Think about what it says under my avatar.

One Day Closer.

Either we the people rise up and end this shit. Or HE will. And if you REALLY believe. Then there is NO difference.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1272 on: April 17, 2020, 02:10:43 am »
   Are we taking about the same person here @bigheadfred ~ TomC was a great contributer here, but personaly I'll miss @roamer_1 more.

Tom was a mass producer.

Offline DB

« Reply #1273 on: April 17, 2020, 02:10:49 am »
@roamer_1 @bigheadfred

We'll leave the light on.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1274 on: April 17, 2020, 02:12:09 am »
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

PF
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-