Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159121 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3200 on: July 29, 2020, 01:47:44 pm »
What I think is absolutley heinous, is that though the HCQ regimient might not be a cure all, it might work in some cases.  So how many people might have not needed to die the past 4 months by this disinformation campaign. 

I think that is part of the paranoia on the left.  Not only the political aspects, but whether they may be held accountible 1000's, or 10,000's of thousands of deaths.
Good Morning America's Stephanopoulos was trashing HCQ this morning.  What an @sshole.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3201 on: July 29, 2020, 01:49:05 pm »
HCQ with zithromycin and zinc may be effective in many cases. The combo has proven to be effective, in fact. But the Dems say not to try it at all. I have to wonder why they oppose the propect of people recovering from this virus? What depth of evil actually cheers for more deaths?

The left wing of this country, that would destroy us to depose Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3202 on: July 29, 2020, 02:03:18 pm »
HCQ with zithromycin and zinc may be effective in many cases. The combo has proven to be effective, in fact. But the Dems say not to try it at all. I have to wonder why they oppose the propect of people recovering from this virus? What depth of evil actually cheers for more deaths?

$$$$$$ in the form of campaign donations from Big Pharma.  Less than $100 for the entire HCQ treatment regememine vs many thousands per dose for  a vaccine.  It's not difficult to figure this one out @mountaineer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3203 on: July 29, 2020, 02:07:04 pm »
$$$$$$ in the form of campaign donations from Big Pharma.  Less than $100 for the entire HCQ treatment regememine vs many thousands per dose for  a vaccine.  It's not difficult to figure this one out @mountaineer
It is simpler than that.

A cheap, effective treatment for COVID removes the one essential thing that lets the Left use the disease to control people: FEAR.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3204 on: July 29, 2020, 02:35:51 pm »
What I think is absolutley heinous, is that though the HCQ regimient might not be a cure all, it might work in some cases.  So how many people might have not needed to die the past 4 months by this disinformation campaign. 

I think that is part of the paranoia on the left.  Not only the political aspects, but whether they may be held accountible 1000's, or 10,000's of thousands of deaths.

It is a drug that has been available since 1955, has a generic available, and is issued over-the counter in some countries.
Some doctors have said the side effects of Tylenol are worse.

That heart arrhythmia issue is very rare, and can be checked with an EKG.
Also, other meds can correct the HA if it arises.

HCQ is not, and has never been, a death sentence.
Used for Malaria, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Lupus, for several years.

I would be interested to find out about anyone taking it for something besides COVID.
Have they been test for COVID?
If positive, what were their symptoms like, mild, severe, etc., survived or not?
Have any of them been exposed and had negative test?

There has to be a pool of people out there.

It's a big world.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:36:37 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3205 on: July 29, 2020, 02:36:27 pm »
It is simpler than that.

A cheap, effective treatment for COVID removes the one essential thing that lets the Left use the disease to control people: FEAR.

:yowsa: This is also true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3206 on: July 29, 2020, 04:01:33 pm »
 888high58888
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3207 on: July 29, 2020, 04:09:01 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/

Keep the people in the dark!   

Facebook has removed a video posted by Breitbart News earlier today, which was the top-performing Facebook post in the world Monday afternoon, of a press conference in D.C. held by the group America’s Frontline Doctors and organized and sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots. The press conference featured Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) and frontline doctors sharing their views and opinions on coronavirus and the medical response to the pandemic. YouTube (which is owned by Google) and Twitter subsequently removed footage of the press conference as well.

The video accumulated over 17 million views during the eight hours it was hosted on Facebook, with over 185,000 concurrent viewers.= article truncated
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 04:11:33 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3208 on: July 29, 2020, 10:42:51 pm »
07-29-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  16.193 ↑   1.503 ↓
United States   14.353 ↑    2.058 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, CA, GA, & TN.

Today's* new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +728.

* 581 deaths were retroactively added to the total three days ago.  The 'Today' number above includes that retroactive addition.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,206,902.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 16.

US recoveries continue to go uncounted.  The 14-day recovery deficit has increased by 200,000 in less than two weeks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3209 on: July 29, 2020, 10:43:31 pm »
Facebook is lying – and people are dying
By Daniel Bobinski
July 29, 2020
In the 1930’s, a skillful propagandist named Paul Joseph Goebbels was able to exercise great control over the news in Germany. Using radio – a new media at the time – and film, Goebbels influenced the country’s opinions on antisemitism, churches, and even the arts. One of his most useful techniques was censoring any message that didn’t agree with the Nazi Party’s objectives.

In 2020, the new media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are similarly influencing the world’s opinion on matters of antisemitism, the church, the arts, and even healthcare. And, like Goebbels, one of their most useful techniques is censoring any message that doesn’t agree with their common objectives.

If you’ve been tracking the news at all over the past five months, you know there’s a group of people downplaying every treatment that emerges for treating Covid-19, saying instead that the infection can be cured only with a vaccine. I personally refer to this group as the global medical establishment, but let’s call it GME for short. ...

You should also know that Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are giving GME organizations the final word in all things medical, and no second opinions are allowed. As proof of this, consider YouTube’s CEO Susan Wojcicki saying this past April that any content on YouTube that goes “against the World Heath Organization recommendations” will be removed.

WebMD says you should get a second opinion whenever a treatment is experimental or there is no established consensus on a treatment, but the tech giants aren’t letting you have that.  ...
Read entire article at UncoverDC

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3210 on: July 30, 2020, 01:23:19 pm »
With regard to the Ohio board of pharmacy forbidding pharmacists from filling prescriptions for HCQ:
Jesse Kelly  @JesseKellyDC
Whatever you feel about coronavirus treatment/prevention, you’re an unthinking sheep if you’re not weirded out by the powerful entities determined to silence dissenting voices.
This is not medicine. This is not science. This has become a cult.
10:38 PM · Jul 29, 2020

Eric Chevlen  @echevlen
Replying to  @JesseKellyDC
I'm an Ohio physician.  I am not persuaded that hydroxychloroquine is beneficial in treating COVID.  Also, I disagree with the state limiting a doctor's prescribing it.  Of all the unproven (and often unsafe) off-label prescribing that occurs, why forbid this one?
11:25 PM · Jul 29, 2020

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3211 on: July 30, 2020, 03:48:50 pm »
07-30-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  16.368 ↑   1.497 ↓
United States   14.593 ↑    2.035 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, GA, & AZ.

Today's* new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +319.

* 64 deaths were retroactively added to the total two days ago.  The "Today's new death" number above includes that retroactive addition.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,217,863.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 16.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:49:58 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3212 on: July 30, 2020, 06:08:58 pm »
Ohio's goobernor has reversed the pharmacy board (or his own previous order, who knows):
Governor Mike DeWine @GovMikeDeWine

I agree with the statement from Dr. Steven Hahn, Commissioner of @US_FDA, that the decision about prescribing hydroxychloroquine to treat #COVID19 should be between a doctor and a patient.

Therefore, I am asking the @OhioRxBoard  to halt their new rule prohibiting the selling or dispensing of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.

The Ohio Board of Pharmacy and @ohiomedboard  should revisit the issue, listen to the best medical science, and open the process up for comment and testimony from experts.

9:30 AM · Jul 30, 2020·

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3213 on: July 30, 2020, 06:48:07 pm »
Ohio's goobernor has reversed the pharmacy board (or his own previous order, who knows):

There aren’t many things that can disturb a seasoned physician, but taking away their right to apply their clinical judgment in the doctor patient relationship is at the very top of a short list. Put another way, it pisses them off.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3214 on: July 31, 2020, 11:56:31 pm »
07-31-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  16.601 ↑   1.488 ↓
United States   14.715 ↑    2.028 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in FL, TX, CA, GA, & NC.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +279.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,254,775.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3215 on: August 01, 2020, 02:48:33 am »
From my corner of the world....

https://ktxs.com/news/local/abilene-man-who-was-hospitalized-with-covid-19-claims-hydroxychloriquine-saved-his-life

Abilene man who was hospitalized with COVID-19 claims hydroxychloriquine saved his life

An Abilene man who was hospitalized after contracting COVID-19 told KTXS he believes hydroxychloroquine, a drug known for treating malaria, helped save his life.

In late March, 55-year-old Malcom Johnson said he felt the worst pain in his life.

"I couldn't lay down," said Johnson. "I started getting congestion, bad coughing a lot. My fever was weird because it would go up and down, up and down."

Johnson was sent to the emergency room at Hendrick Medical Center, where he said he was diagnosed with pneumonia and COVID-19.

"My breathing was real shallow," said Johnson. "I lost my sense of taste and smell.”

Johnson said doctors gave him several antibiotics, as well as hydroxychloroquine -- a drug known to treat malaria.

“When they gave it to me, was that day I begin to move around and do stuff and in talk, I felt better," said Johnson. "I mean, I was still sick. I knew I was sick. But my thinking was clear enough and everything.”

The FDA has warned against using the drug to treat coronavirus patients because it could have harmful side effects like heart rhythm or kidney problems.

A Brazilian study published by the New England Journal of Medicine argues hydroxychloroquine doesn't help fight the virus.

Johnson said he would take the drug again in a heartbeat.

"I didn't care," said Johnson. "They gave it to me and it worked. I'd take it again and I'd recommend it.”

Johnson has recovered from COVID-19, but his sense of smell is still weak.

“I realize it was really bad," said Johnson. "And I should have understood that from the beginning.”

While he was hospitalized, Johnson said he was diagnosed with Type II diabetes.

Johnson said his coronavirus diagnosis was a wake-up call to get his health in check.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3216 on: August 01, 2020, 03:08:40 am »

https://ktxs.com/news/local/abilene-man-who-was-hospitalized-with-covid-19-claims-hydroxychloriquine-saved-his-life

Abilene man who was hospitalized with COVID-19 claims hydroxychloriquine saved his life

An Abilene man who was hospitalized after contracting COVID-19 told KTXS he believes hydroxychloroquine, a drug known for treating malaria, helped save his life.

In late March, 55-year-old Malcom Johnson said he felt the worst pain in his life.

"I couldn't lay down," said Johnson. "I started getting congestion, bad coughing a lot. My fever was weird because it would go up and down, up and down."

Johnson was sent to the emergency room at Hendrick Medical Center, where he said he was diagnosed with pneumonia and COVID-19.

"My breathing was real shallow," said Johnson. "I lost my sense of taste and smell.”

Johnson said doctors gave him several antibiotics, as well as hydroxychloroquine -- a drug known to treat malaria.

“When they gave it to me, was that day I begin to move around and do stuff and in talk, I felt better," said Johnson. "I mean, I was still sick. I knew I was sick. But my thinking was clear enough and everything.”

The FDA has warned against using the drug to treat coronavirus patients because it could have harmful side effects like heart rhythm or kidney problems.

A Brazilian study published by the New England Journal of Medicine argues hydroxychloroquine doesn't help fight the virus.

"I didn't care," said Johnson. "They gave it to me and it worked. I'd take it again and I'd recommend it.”

“I realize it was really bad," said Johnson. "And I should have understood that from the beginning.”

Johnson said his coronavirus diagnosis was a wake-up call to get his health in check.

Right the article said it MAY, COULD, MAYBE...give heart issues & kidney....AS OPPOSED TO DYNG FOR SURE.  I WOULD USE ANY DRUG TO SAVE MY LIFE.  Most of us already do!  Blood pressure medicine, STATINS, blood thinners, aspirin. Some pain killers, SYNTHROID  FOR ME, and meds for fibromyalgia pain.  Central nervous system  in spine.

This reminds me of doctors not wanting to give TERMINALLY ILL CANCER patients any addictive drugs, for fear of ADDICTION!   They are dying, in pain!   How crazy is that? 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3217 on: August 01, 2020, 06:22:37 am »
The only thing to feral is ferality itself.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3218 on: August 01, 2020, 06:59:53 am »
We just lost another one to herion OD. Now only 7 dead this year of family and friends.

Not one from covid.

I have a terrible confession to make. I still like Joan Baez. But not as much as Linda Ronstadt.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

My two oldest g kids grandma is down with ALS. She is 52. My grandson is ten. He asked me to help him understand ALS. And why his grandma was going to die.

She has lost a lot of ground in the last 4 months.

The good news is she isn't dying from covid.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3219 on: August 01, 2020, 07:55:27 am »

THe study they are talking about (not the one nejm retracted) can be read here. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

I only scanned it, but saw no mention of zinc, which is critical to the regimen's efficacy. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3220 on: August 01, 2020, 12:55:53 pm »
THe study they are talking about (not the one nejm retracted) can be read here. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

I only scanned it, but saw no mention of zinc, which is critical to the regimen's efficacy. :shrug:
ZINC IS WORTHLESS, that's why no study mentions it. STOP IT.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3221 on: August 01, 2020, 03:01:44 pm »

Make your case.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3222 on: August 01, 2020, 03:08:43 pm »
Do a little research.  Look at a product called Zicam, which uses zinc to help shorten the common cold.  Zinc works....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3223 on: August 01, 2020, 04:13:19 pm »
Do a little research.  Look at a product called Zicam, which uses zinc to help shorten the common cold.  Zinc works....

Correct. I can guarantee, if Feller is dying from covid, he would ASK, BEG,  FOR ZINC...to survive!  Zinc helps medicines to work better by "opening up" the cells for absorption.  I am not a doctor, I just remember what I read. I have always used Zinc lozenges for sore throat.  Works like a charm. Then ZINC OXIDE creme.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #3224 on: August 01, 2020, 04:28:17 pm »

Zicam is not only a “homeopathic medicine” which is to say, not a medicine at all, at best a placebo, it can also give you an outcome worse than a common cold.

https://www.rn.com/headlines-in-health/zicam-alert/

The Top Five Cold Remedies That Do Not Work

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2014/11/17/the-top-five-cold-remedies-that-do-not-work/#2a53b0ae4701

1. Zicam contains zinc as its active ingredient. There has been some evidence to suggest that taking zinc right at the onset of a cold might shorten its duration a little bit, from 7 days to 6. But as Dr. Terence Davidson from UC San Diego explained, if you look at the more rigorous studies, the effect vanishes. Zinc turns out to have some worrisome side effects, too. Zicam's nasal spray and gel versions were linked to a serious loss of the sense of smell (anosmia), which led the FDA to issue a warning letter in 2009. Zicam responded by withdrawing the product for a time, but their website now says "A clinical link between the Zicam® products and anosmia was not established." Strictly speaking, this is correct, but there have been published reports suggesting a link, such as this one from 2009.*
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause