Author Topic: MUST WATCH – Tom Cotton Outlines Nancy Pelosi Emergency Relief Scheme…  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MUST WATCH – Tom Cotton Outlines Nancy Pelosi Emergency Relief Scheme…
Posted on March 23, 2020   by sundance

There are many people, many voters, simply stunned at how the Democrats are trying to use the COVID-19 economic emergency to add unrelated ideological elements to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act.

Senator Tom Cotton walks through some of the items the Democrats are demanding before they will allow economic relief to U.S. companies and workers. MUST WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/03/23/must-watch-tom-cotton-outlines-nancy-pelosi-emergency-relief-scheme/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It got to be infuriating to know the scheme, but not having enough support of your President or party to stop it.  I feel for you Tom.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It got to be infuriating to know the scheme, but not having enough support of your President or party to stop it.  I feel for you Tom.

Trump said he is the one that stopped it.  I read Nancy has backed down and will support the original bill.

My husband and I couldn't stop laughing while watching the video.  Great, and congratulations to Senator Cotton for clarifying to the American people what kind of agenda liberals have.  The sound affects were great too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump said he is the one that stopped it.  I read Nancy has backed down and will support the original bill.

My husband and I couldn't stop laughing while watching the video.  Great, and congratulations to Senator Cotton for clarifying to the American people what kind of agenda liberals have.  The sound affects were great too!

I didn't think it was funny at all.  I was horrified, and felt triggered. 

J/K I thought it was funny too.

I don't know what's going on in DC besides talk, but none of the bills mean anything until they pass, and are signed, and we both know its probably gonna be bad.  I'm not so afraid of what the rats propose, as scared of what the GOP will acquiesce to.  I think tomorrow we will see how big is the brass on President Trump, Leader McConnell and the uninfected rest of the GOP.

I'm looking forward to your thoughtful analysis :xedfingers:

I don't mean to be gloomy,  8black day it's just...it is what it is for too long.  The dead keep piling up.  So today I am thankful for my health and how little of Joe Biden I have had to endure this week.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I didn't think it was funny at all.  I was horrified, and felt triggered. 

J/K I thought it was funny too.

I don't know what's going on in DC besides talk, but none of the bills mean anything until they pass, and are signed, and we both know its probably gonna be bad.  I'm not so afraid of what the rats propose, as scared of what the GOP will acquiesce to.  I think tomorrow we will see how big is the brass on President Trump, Leader McConnell and the uninfected rest of the GOP.

I'm looking forward to your thoughtful analysis :xedfingers:

I don't mean to be gloomy,  8black day it's just...it is what it is for too long.  The dead keep piling up.  So today I am thankful for my health and how little of Joe Biden I have had to endure this week.

It is indeed a dark time, but I got a laugh out of Cotton flinging the papers with the sound affects.  Even on dark days you have to laugh just a little.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.