Author Topic: Horowitz: White House asking senators to include in rescue package … jailbreak of federal prisoners?  (Read 507 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Horowitz: White House asking senators to include in rescue package … jailbreak of federal prisoners?
Daniel Horowitz · March 23, 2020

Everything seems to be making its way into the coronavirus rescue bill, except of course for what should be in there. But now, some elements of the White House are looking to include a bill that will release some violent federal prisoners.

Throughout the country, blue-state politicians have been insidiously using the coronavirus outbreak to release prisoners under the guise of not spreading the virus. The logic makes no sense, but it’s not surprising given their long-standing desire to reduce the prison population at all costs.
On Saturday, the White House office of legislative affairs sent a message to Senate staff requesting they pass H.R. 4018, a bill to grant federal prisoners over the age of 60 early release, “as soon as possible.” In case you thought the convoluted logic of using the coronavirus crisis to push the jailbreak agenda was limited to big-city liberal politicians in Baltimore and California, this memo made clear there are those in the White House pushing it.

“Older inmates are at a unique risk to be affected by the Coronavirus,” read the email from the White House legislative affairs office, which I obtained from a Republican Senate office. “A congressional fix to allow older inmates to be placed in home confinement can help reduce the risk of community spread in a crowded environment.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-white-house-asking-senators-include-rescue-package-jailbreak-federal-prisoners/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 05:04:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So let me get this straight:  We non-criminals keep  the vulnerable  locked up in quarantine to "protect" them (with us in with them), and we take violent criminals and turn them loose, because they are vulnerable?  Do I have this correct? 

That's effed up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

So let me get this straight:  We non-criminals keep  the vulnerable  locked up in quarantine to "protect" them (with us in with them), and we take violent criminals and turn them loose, because they are vulnerable?  Do I have this correct? 

That's effed up.

Sure is.  Going from virus to anarchy.  Where the lawless rule.  It seems like things are falling apart.  Liberals taking advantage of the situation to push their unconstitutional agenda.  At this rate I won't be surprised if they get their way. 

When you shut everything down like they are doing to us in Washington you can expect people to start getting weird.  Good time for Smith and Wesson insurance.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Home confinement"

Yes, convicted felons are renowned for obeying Court Orders.  It's binary:  If they aren't behind grey bars, then they are free.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yes, convicted felons are renowned for obeying Court Orders.  It's binary:  If they aren't behind grey bars, then they are free.

Did the article state that the confinement would be voluntary?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did the article state that the confinement would be voluntary?

It doesn't say.  Does it matter when the felon violates the confinement?  They will violate it, I have no doubt.  Which takes us back to, why are we quarantining well people?  When States have orders in place that carry a $1,000 fine for moving about, it seems like we have formed our own version of the Gulag Archipelago?
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

It doesn't say.  Does it matter when the felon violates the confinement?  ...

It doesn't say, yet the assumption seems to be that the confinement will be unsupervised and unenforced. What is the basis of that assumption?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't say, yet the assumption seems to be that the confinement will be unsupervised and unenforced. What is the basis of that assumption?

The quantity of felons needing to be monitored leads me to believe the quality of the monitoring will suffer, for one thing.  And, supervised or not, they are extremely likely to violate quarantine.  That's why they were in prison in the first place.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:43:40 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-pelosi-bill-stimulus/2020/03/24/id/959745/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3827893/posts

"President Donald Trump Tuesday said he was the person who canceled the deal to pass coronavirus legislation in excess of $2 trillion after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi included "a lot of things" that had nothing to do with people who have been put out of work because of closures over the spreading coronavirus epidemic.
"I canceled the deal," he said in a Fox News virtual town hall. "I said, 'I'm not going to send that deal.' Nancy Pelosi came and put a lot of things in the deal that had nothing to do with the workers, that has to do with an agenda they've been trying to get passed for ten years."
Trump said he told Vice President Mike Pence and several other key Republicans that there was "no way" he would sign the deal.

snip"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln