Author Topic: Surgeon general issues coronavirus warning: 'This week, it's going to get bad'  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surgeon general issues coronavirus warning: 'This week, it's going to get bad'
By Rebecca Klar - 03/23/20 09:14 AM EDT

Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Monday reiterated an urgent call for Americans to follow recommendations to stay at home in order to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus.

“I want America to understand this week it's going to get bad,” Adams said Monday in an appearance on NBC’s “Today.”

Adams said people who are still not following recommendations and going outside for unnecessary reasons are leading to the spread of the virus. He called out people going to beaches and the crowds looking at the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C.

“I think there are a lot of people that are doing the right things. I think unfortunately we’re finding out a lot of people think this can't happen to them,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/488974-surgeon-general-on-coronavirus-this-week-its-going-to-get-bad
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34