Author Topic: A high-level government source warned me TWO YEARS AGO that US cities would be locked down under qu  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

A high-level government source warned me TWO YEARS AGO that US cities would be locked down under quarantine… here’s the stunning proof this was all planned years ago

Saturday, March 21, 2020 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) In late November of 2017, a high-level government-connected source described to me almost the exact scenario that is unfolding now across America: Quarantined cities, the collapse of food supplies, the acceleration of martial law and other shocking details you may have forgotten you read here on this website over two years ago.

I published all the details on December 2, 2017 in a Natural News article entitled, “Nationwide civil unrest coming… and city dwellers are the LEAST prepared to survive.”

The article, with selected quotes republished here, is so incredibly accurate in describing what’s happening right now that it’s practically a roadmap for 2020. Although at the time, I believed the context for this was a left-wing uprising. Little did I know the real plan was something far more sinister and deadly on a global scale.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-21-high-level-government-source-warned-me-two-years-ago-cities-locked-down-under-quarantine.html