Author Topic: ‘100% of patients’: Cautious optimism when readily used drug shows promising results with coronaviru  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘100% of patients’: Cautious optimism when readily used drug shows promising results with coronavirus
March 19, 2020 | Frieda Powers |

Early laboratory research is reportedly showing that an old malaria drug might be useful in combating the new coronavirus.

A decades-old malaria drug called chloroquine, or hydroxychloroquine, has been targeted as a possible cure or treatment for the viral illness which has claimed the lives of over 9,000 people worldwide, according to the latest numbers from Johns Hopkins University.

Charlie Kirk
✔
@charliekirk11

BREAKING:

A peer-reviewed study shows that 100% of patients, after 6 days of taking a Malaria drug were "virologically" cured

This is, reportedly, the 2nd 100% cure to a virus that has ever existed

RT If President @realDonaldTrump should immediately move to make this available

In a recent peer-reviewed study, 100 percent of those treated with the drug used to treat malaria since 1944 were “virologically” cured, according to Gregory Rigano, an adviser to the Stanford University School of Medicine, who spoke with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson about the latest development.

Researchers in France reportedly completed a clinical trial testing chloroquine on patients with COVID-19 and Rigano claimed on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Wednesday that it is the second 100 percent cure for a virus ever found, urging President Trump to “authorize the use of hydroxychloroquine against coronavirus immediately.”

Carlson was a bit skeptical.

“I only know what you’re telling me, but I do know that it’s very unusual for a study of anything to produce results of 100 percent. I mean, that’s remarkable, isn’t it or am I missing something?” he asked.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/19/100-of-patients-cautious-optimism-when-readily-used-drug-shows-promising-results-with-coronavirus-898988
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34