Author Topic: Schiff: Remote voting would not compromise national security  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: Remote voting would not compromise national security
« on: March 20, 2020, 11:33:25 pm »
Schiff: Remote voting would not compromise national security
By Mike Lillis - 03/20/20 06:51 PM EDT

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Friday that a shift to remote voting amid the coronavirus crisis would pose no risk to national security.

"I am confident that the logistical and security questions could be addressed if the House decided to move ahead with remote voting for a period of time," Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told The Hill in an email.

Schiff emphasized that he's been averse to the idea of allowing members to vote from outside the Capitol, a proposal being pushed by a growing number of lawmakers amid rising fears of public travel and congregating in large crowds. But he left open the possibility that House leaders might have to take that extraordinary step given the unique threat posed by the globetrotting pandemic.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/488746-schiff-remote-voting-would-not-compromise-national-security
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Schiff: Remote voting would not compromise national security
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:44:44 pm »
...this fk'n guy.   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 11:46:48 pm »
...this fk'n guy.   :smokin:

Every time I see Schiff I remember how my sister's 'Judy' doll head could so easily be popped right off.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 11:49:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 07:21:27 pm »
HEY! If you can't trust a beady-eyed little freak like Schiffy,who CAN you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!