Author Topic: Crooked Kim Foxx Wins Democrat Primary Election for Cook County State’s Attorney in Chicago #JuicySm  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crooked Kim Foxx Wins Democrat Primary Election for Cook County State’s Attorney in Chicago #JuicySmollier

by Jim Hoft March 17, 2020

Hollywood “washed up” actor Jussie Smollett was let off by the corrupt Cook County State’s Attorney’s office last year after his vicious stunt to smear Trump supporters as homophobic, racists backfired.

Smollett, also referred to as French actor Juicy Smolliet, was later re-charged with six counts related to the alleged hate hoax in February 2020.

In April 2019 Chicago authorities released text messages from corrupt State’s Attorney Kim Foxx. The messages revealed that Kim Foxx continued to intervene in the case in support of Smollett after she recused herself.

Chicago reporter Charlie De Mar posted the messages on his Twitter feed .

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/crooked-kim-foxx-wins-democrat-primary-election-for-cook-county-states-attorney-in-chicago-juicysmollier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

The dead people who voted didn't have to worry about COVID-19. :cool:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I never doubted she would win re-election.  "Putting one over on the man" is good for 80% of a certain community's vote, any day of the week (and twice on Election Day).

I should probably be more careful.  I noticed the "Dog Whistle Whisperer" is posting again.   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

The voters certainly got what they paid for!   22222frying pan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Forget it, Jake.
It's Chi-town.