Author Topic: Paul Krugman Celebrates Stock Market Rout Because He Thinks It Hurts Trump  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Carney 16 Mar 2020

Paul Krugman, the Nobel Prize-winning trade economist and New York Times columnist, celebrated the sharp decline of the stock market due to the coronavirus on the grounds that, in his opinion, it would hurt President Donald Trump.

“Economists, myself included, often make a point of saying that the stock market is not the economy, which it isn’t. It *is,” however, pretty much the Trump presidency,” Krugman tweeted. “Take away his magic talisman and there’s nothing left.”

Krugman was one of the most prominent economists to predict that markets would collapse following the election of Donald Trump.

Paul Krugman
✔
@paulkrugman

Economists, myself included, often make a point of saying that the stock market is not the economy, which it isn't. It *is*, however, pretty much the Trump presidency. Take away his magic talisman and there's nothing left

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/03/16/paul-krugman-celebrates-stock-market-rout-because-he-thinks-it-hurts-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I don’t think that hoping for more destruction and death to the public just to win an election is something that’s gonna play very well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

I don’t think that hoping for more destruction and death to the public just to win an election is something that’s gonna play very well

Not only that, but when this storm passes it is going to rocket back up in all likelihood.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

However, it play's just dandy with the cretins who sign Krugman's paychecks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: