Author Topic: Trump tests negative for coronavirus, White House physician says  (Read 525 times)

Offline libertybele

Thankful!!

Trump tests negative for coronavirus, White House physician says

President Trump's coronavirus test came back negative, meaning he does not have the virus, according to the White House physician.

"Last night after an in-depth discussion with the President regrading COVID-19 testing, he elected to proceed," Dr. Sean Conley said in a release. "This evening I received confirmation that the test is negative.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-test-negative-white-house-says
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump tests negative for coronavirus, White House physician says
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 02:51:45 am »
Good news!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 03:25:39 am »
So, how will the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda an' the Dis-Loyal Opposition politicize this news?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 03:46:42 am »
So, how will the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda an' the Dis-Loyal Opposition politicize this news?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mortarman

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 12:27:28 pm »
Of course I imagine that somewhere in Portland, Oregon that a man-bunned sissy-boy is holed up in a gubmint funded safety closet clutching a hemp security blanket, a binky an' an emotional support unicorn is having a hissy fit because Orange Man did not contract a potentially deadly disease.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2020, 03:15:50 pm »
Joshua Caplan 14 Mar 2020

President Donald Trump has tested negative for the coronavirus, the White House announced on Saturday evening.

“Last night after an in-depth discussion with the President regarding COVID-19 testing, he elected to proceed. This evening I received confirmation that the test is negative,” White House physician Dr. Sean Conley said in a statement released via White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham. “One week after having dinner with the Brazilian delegation in Mar-a-Lago, the President remains symptom-free. I have been in daily contact with the CDC and White House Coronavirus Task Force, and we are encouraging implementation of all their best practices for exposure reduction and transmission mitigation.”

The announcement comes hours after President Trump revealed at a press briefing addressing his administration’s latest measures to combat the coronavirus that he underwent testing for the deadly illness and that the results were pending. “I also took the test last night, and I decided I should, based on the press conference yesterday. People were asking, ‘Did I take the test?’” he told reporters.

Vice President Mike Pence announced at the briefing that the United States to expanding its European travel ban to include the United Kingdom and Ireland and that it will take effect at midnight on Monday. “Americans in the U.K. or Ireland can come home. Legal residents can come home. But as the secretary will detail, they will be funneled through specific airports and process,” he explained.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/14/white-house-donald-trump-tests-negative-for-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 05:00:55 pm »
Cue the CT'ists! Some DU-folk are on it already.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 01:34:55 am »
So long as he comes into contact with others (which of course is how a president must conduct business), he will be vulnerable to infection.

Best practice would be to quietly conduct a re-test every 7-10 days...