Author Topic: AOC rips coronavirus relief bill as 'completely insufficient,' calls for cash infusions, reimbursing  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC rips coronavirus relief bill as 'completely insufficient,' calls for cash infusions, reimbursing students

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., blasted the coronavirus response during her first virtual town hall Saturday, and ticked off a list of new priorities including universal basic income, student reimbursements and expanded health care.

The Bronx progressive voted early Saturday morning for the new bipartisan House legislation to offer paid sick days, expanded food assistance, emergency paid family leave and free coronavirus tests because it signified progress.

"It is a step forward, but it is completely insufficient," Ocasio-Cortez said Saturday during a video conference with her constituents on the pandemic response and the 2020 Census.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-rips-coronavirus-relief-bill-completely-insufficient-calls-for-cash-infusions-reimbursing-students

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

AOC rips coronavirus relief bill as 'completely insufficient,' calls for cash infusions, reimbursing students

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., blasted the coronavirus response during her first virtual town hall Saturday, and ticked off a list of new priorities including universal basic income, student reimbursements and expanded health care.

The Bronx progressive voted early Saturday morning for the new bipartisan House legislation to offer paid sick days, expanded food assistance, emergency paid family leave and free coronavirus tests because it signified progress.

"It is a step forward, but it is completely insufficient," Ocasio-Cortez said Saturday during a video conference with her constituents on the pandemic response and the 2020 Census.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-rips-coronavirus-relief-bill-completely-insufficient-calls-for-cash-infusions-reimbursing-students

She just can’t help herself. The Democratic Party seems to be putting all their hopes into this virus and I don’t know if that’s a good strategy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did you vote for the bill, or against it?  Then you already spoke, so STFU.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Did you vote for the bill, or against it?  Then you already spoke, so STFU.

Obviously this liberal mental midget didn't have her "listening ears" on.  In today's press conference it was stated several times that these are the beginning steps of financial relief and there will be to come in the future.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obviously this liberal mental midget didn't have her "listening ears" on.  In today's press conference it was stated several times that these are the beginning steps of financial relief and there will be to come in the future.

Everybody is trying to get their licks in before the house of cards collapses on them.  It's what they do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mrclose

The coronavirus doesn’t kill babies, so the Democrats added abortion funding to correct the problem.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The coronavirus doesn’t kill babies, so the Democrats added abortion funding to correct the problem.

And Trump signs it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You do realize the abortion provisions were removed because Trump would not sign it with them in, right?

Trump Stops Pelosi From Putting Abortion Funding in Anti-Coronavirus Bill, House to Pass Clean Measure

Steven Ertelt   Mar 13, 2020

In a victory for the Trump administration and pro-life Americans, pro-abortion Speaker Nancy Pelosi has relented and agreed to a deal with the Trump administration to pass a clean version of the economic stimulus bill dealing with the coronoavirus. A clean bill with the Hyde Amendment attached to it will receive approval from the House of Representatives tonight and will be signed into law on Monday after the Senate approves it.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/13/trump-stops-pelosi-from-putting-abortion-funding-in-anti-coronavirus-bill-house-to-pass-clean-measure/

The story is a bit pro-Trump, but the point I'm making is, Trump did not sign a bill to fund abortion.  K?
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I see the TDS scatterbrain spam bullshit has returned as a feature. 

And AOC was here under a male  psuedonym
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You do realize the abortion provisions were removed because Trump would not sign it with them in, right?

Trump Stops Pelosi From Putting Abortion Funding in Anti-Coronavirus Bill, House to Pass Clean Measure

Steven Ertelt   Mar 13, 2020

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/13/trump-stops-pelosi-from-putting-abortion-funding-in-anti-coronavirus-bill-house-to-pass-clean-measure/

The story is a bit pro-Trump, but the point I'm making is, Trump did not sign a bill to fund abortion.  K?
Ah, what did ya have to go harsh someone's high for?