Author Topic: Behavior Like Chuck Schumer’s Threats Expose Flaw In Democrats Promise To ‘Return To Normalcy’  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Behavior Like Chuck Schumer’s Threats Expose Flaw In Democrats Promise To ‘Return To Normalcy’
March 13, 2020 By Chrissy Clark

Last week at an abortion rally outside the United States Supreme Court, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch.

“I want to tell you Neil Gorusch, and you Brett Kavanaugh, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said. “You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

After condemnation from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Chief Justice John Roberts, as well as plans to censure Schumer from Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., Schumer gave a half-hearted apology for his rhetoric.

“I should not have used the word I used yesterday,” Schumer said on the Senate floor. “I’m from Brooklyn, we speak in strong language, I shouldn’t have use the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I would never do such a thing.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/13/chuck-schumers-threats-reveal-flaw-in-dems-promise-to-return-to-normalcy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Nothing screams 'return to normalcy' like bogus articles of impeachment.