Author Topic: The Wuhan Virus Escaped from a Chinese Lab  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Wuhan Virus Escaped from a Chinese Lab
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2020, 03:08:06 pm »
@Cyber Liberty, PMs sent. I probably should add to the timeline dates like when the US Army announced they would participate in testing Moderna's treatment drug and when Eli Lilly announced they would partner with a company that has developed what looks like a treatment-vaccine combo under the 2018 DARPA project.

@PeteS in CA Greatly appreciated! 

That the President has been better at crisis management than his predecessors is a story the leftist press cannot abide, so it must be driven in at every opportunity.  From what's shaping up, Donald Trump may be the best we've had at this sort of thing in a long time.  Fortunately this broke early enough in the year that the voters will be able to see this in time for the Election. 

The nay-sayers gotta say "Nay!"

ETA:  You should make a free-standing thread with the developing time-line in Members Exclusive Content category.  I'd put a link to that in the Banner.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 03:13:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2020, 03:25:24 pm »
ETA:  You should make a free-standing thread with the developing time-line in Members Exclusive Content category.  I'd put a link to that in the Banner.

@Cyber Liberty, Exclusive (member created) Content forum? Health forum?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2020, 03:50:08 pm »
@Cyber Liberty, Exclusive (member created) Content forum? Health forum?

Exclusive Content.  The story transcends Health and Politics.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: