Author Topic: Meghan McCain predicts Trump will choose new VP if Biden picks female running mate  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain predicts Trump will choose new VP if Biden picks female running mate
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

President Trump will replace Vice President Mike Pence as his running mate if his competition chooses a female to serve at the bottom of the Democratic ticket in November, "View" co-host Meghan McCain predicted on Friday.

According to McCain, Trump would likely oust Pence in favor of his former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley. The co-hosts were discussing who former Vice President Joe Biden should choose as his vice presidential pick.

"I still think, though, that if he chooses a woman, then Trump is going to kick Pence out and put in Nikki Haley. Because I think they'll go toe for toe and they're going to be like, 'You want to identity politics me? I'll identity politics you.' And I just ... I think they're gangster," McCain said.

Co-host Joy Behar suggested that Pence was "starting to look good" as of recent. "So I don’t know if the party would like that, to take Pence out," she said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/meghan-mccain-trump-pence-haley-vp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He'll pick you, Meghan.  I can feel it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: