Author Topic: America's Nightmare: a Characterless Grumpy President  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America's Nightmare: a Characterless Grumpy President
« on: March 13, 2020, 02:45:31 pm »
March 13, 2020
America's Nightmare: a Characterless Grumpy President
By Lloyd Marcus
Ready 5:32

Everywhere I turn, I hear pundits on our side saying Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for victimizing fumbling-stumbling Joe Biden, conspiring for him to be their presidential nominee.

In my view, Joe Biden is only a victim of his own arrogance, ego, and wickedness. When you look up “sleazy politician” in the dictionary, Joe Biden's picture is there. His modus operandi of becoming rich via political corruption is well documented.

My focus is on how Biden does not give a rat's derriere about the lives of Americans. He is nasty, rude, and even threatens voters with physical harm who dare to challenge his statements or disagree with him. Biden is quick to irresponsibly stir the pot-of-racial-hate and division for political gain.

Addressing a black congregation at a 2020 MLK event, Biden outrageously referred to Trump as “this president and his Ku Klux Klan...” Biden's cold and calculating proclamation must not be taken lightly. This wicked man insidiously sought to generate racial hate for Trump and his MAGA cap wearing supporters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/americas_nightmare_a_characterless_grumpy_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: America's Nightmare: a Characterless Grumpy President
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 02:50:36 pm »
Oh, but the DEMS will still vote for him.  After all, his character is so much better than Trump's! Hypocrites.