Author Topic: Michelle Malkin: CDC – Centers for Damaged Credibility  (Read 245 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Michelle Malkin: CDC – Centers for Damaged Credibility
March 11, 2020 | Michelle Malkin

I think I’m where most sane people are on the coronavirus outbreak:

–Concerned but not panicked.

–Calm but not apathetic.

–Taking reasonable precautions but remaining skeptical of what all the purportedly “best experts” here in the United States are telling us about every aspect of their belated crisis management and response (especially on their pimping of vaccine development to prevent the disease).

Read more at: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/11/michelle-malkin-cdc-centers-for-damaged-credibility-896116

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Michelle Malkin: CDC – Centers for Damaged Credibility
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 06:59:14 am »
Actually a good read.... found this interesting... (I am not a pr-vaxxer or anti-vaxxer, but somewhere in the middle).

Quote from: article
Just this week, the Informed Consent Action Network reported astonishing results from its lawsuit against the CDC to obtain scientific documentation for the agency’s claim that “vaccines do not cause autism” — specifically for the first seven vaccines given to your child in their first six months of life. CDC had stonewalled, and then finally produced 20 studies — 18 of which were irrelevant to ICAN’s public records request and two of which suggest that vaccines may indeed cause autism. In other words: The CDC is lying while continuing to smear vaccine critics as “conspiracy theorists” and public health threats.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....