Author Topic: Rush: Trump’s Actions Will Lead to a Huge Economic Rebound  (Read 542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump’s Actions Will Lead to a Huge Economic Rebound

Mar 12, 2020

RUSH: Folks, I’m just gonna tell you. Far more is gonna be done on boost this economy way beyond what Trump announced last night — you haven’t the slightest idea — when the time is right. “Well, why couldn’t he do things to boost the economy right now?” I’ll tell you why. Because the Drive-By Media’s gonna sit there and if Trump tries to boost the economy too much right now is gonna say:

“He doesn’t care about you! He only cares about himself and his Wall Street buddies.” Wall Street’s all a bunch of Democrats now anyway. But after the aftershocks of this are felt, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump responds with economic stimulus like you can’t believe, and it’s gonna put the Democrats in a dire position whether they support it or not.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/03/12/trumps-actions-now-will-lead-to-a-huge-rebound/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Rush: Trump’s Actions Will Lead to a Huge Economic Rebound
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 06:26:46 pm »
Trump’s Actions Will Lead to a Huge Economic Rebound

Sorry Rush, we are at a 25% market correction, and nothing in the financial horizon is looking rosy enough to reverse it  Our only chance, is (1) Warm weather causes this corronivirus spread to wane significantly, and (2) Some stability in the oil markets is established by the time of the election.  90% of this crisis has been carefully manufactured by the MSM.  Unless that narrative can be yanked from the public conscious, we are in for a rough go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.