Author Topic: New Figures Show Countries Are Turning the Corner on Coronavirus, But Democrats Need Us Scared  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Figures Show Countries Are Turning the Corner on Coronavirus, But Democrats Need Us Scared
 By Josh Manning, The Western Journal
Published March 11, 2020 at 6:34pm

First, I am not an epidemiologist. I’m not a doctor. I’m not even a med student. I have a master’s in public policy and took one lonely health policy class (that wasn’t even very helpful). That, and some first-responder training are about all the medical expertise I have, so take what’s below with at least a grain of salt.

Coronavirus is here. It’s contagious. It’s deadly. And aside from Mueller, Kavanaugh and impeachment, it’s hard to think of another story the media has been so excited about over the last three-and-a-half years.

At first, the media’s concern was warranted. An exotic virus pops up in China and begins spreading quickly. Then it turns out to be deadly (never mind that it’s deadly in the vast minority of cases and those are overwhelmingly contained within the age 70+ demographic). Then it goes international. Then the media chatter starts to spook markets that depend on China. Then market corrections start. That’s the stuff of a media feeding frenzy, and feed the media has.

Stories abound about new cases, new borders crossed and new famous and/or powerful people quarantining themselves.

Those stories, however, don’t really get at the root question we need to ask at this point in the drama.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/new-figures-show-countries-turning-corner-coronavirus-democrats-need-us-scared
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The problem is the immediate shock and panic you see now won’t be sustained going into Nov.

At some point, normal routines will prevail
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy