Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64764 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #1850 on: May 26, 2020, 01:50:07 pm »
@sneakypete

Without the folks you call the "prima donnas," the elected politicians tend to forget why we sent them into government.  The old maxim applies:  "When you're up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember your goal was to drain the swamp."

It may not always be appreciated, but these folks are the rudder of this ship, and we cast it away at the peril of navigation.

Rudder?

Hell, we got Pete up there at Bow of the Ship manning the harpoons.

Forever, I have been a dogmatic ideloglogue, and probably always will be.  I also realize that the left declared outright war on us during the Obama administrationin 2009 when Obama snugly stated "Elections have Consequences".   The problem is that it seems everyone right of center doesn't realize, understand, or would rather rationalize that fact away. 

We're losing this war right now.  As a conservative it pains me to flip the lever for Trump.  But it is one of the last bullets we have left to hold off the left wave.  I hope our hardcore NT faction can see my point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1851 on: May 26, 2020, 02:04:26 pm »
Rudder?

Hell, we got Pete up there at Bow of the Ship manning the harpoons.

Forever, I have been a dogmatic ideloglogue, and probably always will be.  I also realize that the left declared outright war on us during the Obama administrationin 2009 when Obama snugly stated "Elections have Consequences".   The problem is that it seems everyone right of center doesn't realize, understand, or would rather rationalize that fact away. 

We're losing this war right now.  As a conservative it pains me to flip the lever for Trump.  But it is one of the last bullets we have left to hold off the left wave.  I hope our hardcore NT faction can see my point.

We’re losing due to “the casual corruption of the ruling class.” (Hat tip to Chris Plante) Fabulous money, cozy relationships and the revolving door between politicians, K Street lawyers and the media.

We should pray for America, but suit up, steel your spine and prepare for political warfare starting with the ballot box.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1852 on: May 26, 2020, 07:20:40 pm »

Talk about your selfish, self-centered people. It’s all about their virtue, as if only they vote on principles. I hope they lose plenty of sleep when Joe Biden (or his doppelgänger) wins November’s firewall election.

@aligncare

They will be wetting their pants in joy as they shriek "I told you so! Me, I was right. ME! Neener,neener you!"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 07:22:39 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1853 on: May 26, 2020, 07:44:46 pm »
We’re losing due to “the casual corruption of the ruling class.” (Hat tip to Chris Plante) Fabulous money, cozy relationships and the revolving door between politicians, K Street lawyers and the media.

We should pray for America, but suit up, steel your spine and prepare for political warfare starting with the ballot box.

No you are losing to liberalism because it has no opposition. YOU are supposed to be that opposition.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1854 on: May 26, 2020, 08:25:10 pm »
No you are losing to liberalism because it has no opposition. YOU are supposed to be that opposition.

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1855 on: May 26, 2020, 10:10:20 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"We’re losing due to “the casual corruption of the ruling class.” (Hat tip to Chris Plante)"

We're losing because of demographics.
Change them, and perhaps there's a chance to preserve what's left for a little while longer.
Fail to change them, and...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1856 on: May 26, 2020, 10:13:18 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"We’re losing due to “the casual corruption of the ruling class.” (Hat tip to Chris Plante)"

Change them, and perhaps there's a chance to preserve what's left for a little while longer.

The demographics may be changing, but I don't cede the conservative ground.  Our ideas are better for everybody, and that's been proven every time it's been tried.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1857 on: May 26, 2020, 10:18:12 pm »

Dude...you know how scary that sounds?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1858 on: May 26, 2020, 10:24:04 pm »
Dude...you know how scary that sounds?

It sounds like my A/C filters.  It's been wayyy too long since I changed them. rrthree 22222frying pan
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1859 on: May 26, 2020, 11:02:31 pm »
The demographics may be changing, but I don't cede the conservative ground.  Our ideas are better for everybody, and that's been proven every time it's been tried.

That's right... Color means nothing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1860 on: May 26, 2020, 11:06:17 pm »
That's right... Color means nothing.

Exactly.  I won't cede the "black vote" to the Rats, in spite of what Shortbus Joe said.  If it's a good idea for me, it's good for all Americans.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1861 on: May 26, 2020, 11:14:37 pm »
aligncare wrote:

@Fishrrman

There it is. That is WHY the DNC is trying to import the whole damn 3rd world and buy their votes with taxpayer money.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1862 on: May 26, 2020, 11:17:07 pm »
Exactly.  I won't cede the "black vote" to the Rats, in spite of what Shortbus Joe said.  If it's a good idea for me, it's good for all Americans.

Folks think poorly of blacks based upon the muslim and/or inner city variety. They forget the work-a-day Blue collar, Jesus lovin blacks that ARE the majority... And the ones that matter. They may reflexively vote Dem (though Candace Owens and others are changing that).

Most of em, the lion's share, are not that far from their Southern Baptist roots.

Like I wrote to a new black friend of mine about the false redneck/black divide..

I mean, you say aight... I say aight...
You say y'all, and I say y'all
You like watermelon... well I like watermelon.
You like fried chicken... I like fried chicken..

What's the problem?

And it is true. I been around some. And while there's azzholes everywhere, where I have found structured hate over race was in the cities.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1863 on: May 27, 2020, 12:49:05 am »
The sneaky tactic Scientologists are using to get unsuspecting people to read their religious pamphlets - as one 7-Eleven store falls victim to the stunt

Church of Scientology pamphlets have been spotted at a 7-Eleven in Brisbane
     The 'How to keep yourself & others well' booklets pose as COVID-19 information
     Scientology leaflets have been left in stores across Australia amid the pandemic

By Isabelle Stackpool For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 02:39 EDT, 26 May 2020 | Updated: 02:39 EDT, 26 May 2020

Customers were left outraged after Scientology pamphlets disguised as free coronavirus heath booklets were offered at a 7-Eleven store. 

The Church of Scientology pamphlets titled 'How to keep yourself & others well' were pictured next to the counter of 7-Eleven George Street in Brisbane's city centre. 

An employee of the 7-Eleven store told Daily Mail Australia a group of men entered the shop on Monday night and offered the pamphlets as an information booklet about COVID-19. ...  Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1864 on: May 27, 2020, 01:27:02 am »
They're rioting in Minneapolis... and more importantly not respecting social distancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fT9JV1Gh58&feature=emb_title

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1865 on: May 27, 2020, 06:09:02 am »
Shortbus Joe is engaging in the ultimate racism.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1866 on: May 27, 2020, 01:43:18 pm »
Shortbus Joe is engaging in the ultimate racism.

@Smokin Joe

He is not engaged in anything mental. He was nothing more than a male model wearing a suit to start with,and probably had a double-digit IQ at his peak.

He peaked a couple of decades ago,and since then it has been his wife and other handlers leading the human dummy around and operating his mouth. He now has the IQ of a old,worn-out tape recorder.

Even with all that being true,the DNC still NEEDS him because he IS the best they have to offer. The plan,which is obvious to everyone who bothers to look,is to get him elected,and pretty much instantly have him step down after being sworn in,so his VP can take over without having to face the voters.

The DNC is most likely looking for the least offensive VP candidate they can find to run with him that can pull in the votes they need,but I suspect he or she will step down immediately before the election and the TRUE presidential candidate will be appointed by the DNC.

That candidate will be Hillary Clinton,and will likely lead to the Second American Revolution.

If it doesn't,we should all be deeply ashamed of ourselves.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:47:39 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1867 on: June 01, 2020, 03:07:26 pm »
New coronavirus losing potency, top Italian doctor says

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus is losing its potency and has become much less lethal, a senior Italian doctor said on Sunday.

“In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy,” said Alberto Zangrillo, the head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy’s coronavirus contagion.

“The swabs that were performed over the last 10 days showed a viral load in quantitative terms that was absolutely infinitesimal compared to the ones carried out a month or two months ago,” he told RAI television.

...snip ...

Zangrillo said some experts were too alarmist about the prospect of a second wave of infections and politicians needed to take into account the new reality.

more:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-virus-idUSKBN2370OQ

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1868 on: June 01, 2020, 05:03:12 pm »
The new coronavirus is losing its potency

Gee, who saw that coming? 

/sarc
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1869 on: June 01, 2020, 05:11:07 pm »
Folks think poorly of blacks based upon the muslim and/or inner city variety. They forget the work-a-day Blue collar, Jesus lovin blacks that ARE the majority... And the ones that matter. They may reflexively vote Dem (though Candace Owens and others are changing that).

Most of em, the lion's share, are not that far from their Southern Baptist roots.

Like I wrote to a new black friend of mine about the false redneck/black divide..

What's the problem?

And it is true. I been around some. And while there's azzholes everywhere, where I have found structured hate over race was in the cities.

One of my biggest heros?  (And I had the honor of shaking his hand during one of his marches)

H. K. Edgerton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._K._Edgerton

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1870 on: June 01, 2020, 05:16:23 pm »

What's the problem?

goopo

During the sixties as a high school kid I locked arms with blacks and whites in marching for equality. In Vietnam I joined with a great black airman to spread the message of unity and friendship between black and white at Bien Hoa air base, same when I got stateside at Beale AFB.

Our message in the sixties was peace and love between brothers and sisters. It’s a damn shame things have come naught ever since then.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1871 on: June 01, 2020, 05:30:02 pm »
Back when I was 19 and living in Lee County, Alabama, I worked at this restaurant as a cook.  One day, some co-workers and I were discussing Thanksgiving.  A co-worker who was white mentioned black-eyed peas and collards.  A black co-worker's eyes went wide open as he exclaimed "You eat black-eyed peas?"  He seriously had no idea that white people did that.

Years later in a different setting, a black co-worker was telling me how it was growing up on his father's farm in rural Tennessee.  He told me how he appreciates when people are open about what they believe.  Neighboring white farmers made no secret about how they felt about race.  But they would still conduct fair commerce with the black farmer, treating him as their equal.  Despite his race, they found common ground with him.

We need to look for common ground in each other instead of focusing on the differences.  Yes, I like collards, black-eyed peas, and corn bread.  And when I have you over at my house to eat, that is what you will be served because they taste great.

I can find common ground with any underdog of society.  It's really not that difficult.  In my current position, I overheard a drilling worker who was black make a comment about how he would be the one targeted for a beating when the police show up.  I replied, "You think you're the only one who has taken an ass-whooping from the police?"  Common ground.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1872 on: June 01, 2020, 06:44:27 pm »
goopo

During the sixties as a high school kid I locked arms with blacks and whites in marching for equality. In Vietnam I joined with a great black airman to spread the message of unity and friendship between black and white at Bien Hoa air base, same when I got stateside at Beale AFB.

Our message in the sixties was peace and love between brothers and sisters. It’s a damn shame things have come naught ever since then.

@aligncare

No disrespect meant,but I will tell the bald truth about this. Nobody HAS to "love" anybody. All you have to do in order to live a peaceful life is to LEAVE EACH OTHER THE HELL ALONE if you don't like them.

"Live and let live" is such a simple concept,I honestly can't understand why so many people have so much trouble seeing it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1873 on: June 01, 2020, 06:59:41 pm »
@aligncare

No disrespect meant,but I will tell the bald truth about this. Nobody HAS to "love" anybody. All you have to do in order to live a peaceful life is to LEAVE EACH OTHER THE HELL ALONE if you don't like them.

"Live and let live" is such a simple concept,I honestly can't understand why so many people have so much trouble seeing it.
It seems that people run into trouble on the last 3 words for some reason.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1874 on: June 01, 2020, 07:04:01 pm »
@aligncare

Hey, I was an idealistic 16 yo with an active SDS chapter in my high school. I understand now that when I was befriended by my art teacher and invited to Sunday brunches with other students to discuss actions we could take to protest against the Vietnam war, that he was a radical, perhaps communist, and that I was being used by him to protest the war. Didn’t work on me though. I volunteered for military service right out of HS. I loved my adopted country.

But, I still say I do love humanity—if not individual humans. When I run across any black who is American and loves his country, and doesn’t blame whites for any misfortunes he may have suffered in life, I get the warm fuzzies. I just do.