Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64764 times)

Online libertybele

Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #1700 on: April 17, 2020, 11:57:12 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1701 on: April 17, 2020, 11:59:38 pm »
@bigheadfred
The first Synthetic Pandemic? Man who discovered HIV says Coronavirus is man made. CCP destroyed the evidence.
http://joannenova.com.au/2020/04/the-first-synthetic-pandemic-man-who-discovered-hiv-says-coronavirus-is-man-made-ccp-destroyed-the-evidence/

I'm hopeful that it was sloppiness or stupidity and not malice that released this virus, very likely, imho, from the lab where it was created.

When this is over, and even now, America should be reconsidering all the outsourcing we have done and focusing on getting our own industry back in operation. We can do it cleaner, better, and more efficiently than ever.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1702 on: April 18, 2020, 12:17:52 am »
@bigheadfred
The first Synthetic Pandemic? Man who discovered HIV says Coronavirus is man made. CCP destroyed the evidence.
http://joannenova.com.au/2020/04/the-first-synthetic-pandemic-man-who-discovered-hiv-says-coronavirus-is-man-made-ccp-destroyed-the-evidence/

I'm hopeful that it was sloppiness or stupidity and not malice that released this virus, very likely, imho, from the lab where it was created.

When this is over, and even now, America should be reconsidering all the outsourcing we have done and focusing on getting our own industry back in operation. We can do it cleaner, better, and more efficiently than ever.

I believe it was lab created. How it got out I won't speculate on. But I surely do know how it is being advantagized upon.

There is no apparent reduction of both commercial and residential construction around here. Construction workers are some of the most transient and "dirty" people around. Good chance many are on some form of self medication...illicit drug use. Being transient, they don't plan ahead. Meaning they are taking their meals fron C-stores, drive thrus, etc. Staying in a motel, hotel. their standards for cleanliness are put on the backburner. I am not saying they are filthy people. I am saying there is a certain disregard for day to day wash your hands 14 times.

In a way, I am the same way. I expect to get dirty in the cabinet shop  I work in every day. Since I don't really have day to day exposure to clients, I will wear the same outer clothing all week without washing it. It snowed yesterday.

Am I a walking health risk? Yep. Especially when stupid people interrupt my drinking and driving. hahaha
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1703 on: April 18, 2020, 12:23:29 am »
I believe it was lab created. How it got out I won't speculate on. But I surely do know how it is being advantagized upon.

There is no apparent reduction of both commercial and residential construction around here. Construction workers are some of the most transient and "dirty" people around. Good chance many are on some form of self medication...illicit drug use. Being transient, they don't plan ahead. Meaning they are taking their meals fron C-stores, drive thrus, etc. Staying in a motel, hotel. their standards for cleanliness are put on the backburner. I am not saying they are filthy people. I am saying there is a certain disregard for day to day wash your hands 14 times.

In a way, I am the same way. I expect to get dirty in the cabinet shop  I work in every day. Since I don't really have day to day exposure to clients, I will wear the same outer clothing all week without washing it. It snowed yesterday.

Am I a walking health risk? Yep. Especially when stupid people interrupt my drinking and driving. hahaha
Well, oddly enough, it was the homeless tested in California who showed few symptoms yet nearly half had antibodies. It's like this, imho, to a point testing your immune system makes it better equipped to handle pathogens (What doesn't kill you makes you stronger).
But when people try to live in sterile environments they seem to get sick easier. Let your kids play in the dirt.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1704 on: April 18, 2020, 12:33:42 am »
Good cover of Disturbed's version.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

See? Here is a simple disagreement. I don't see it as a "cover".

It is a rendition. The same with the rendition by Disturbed.

The same POV as @roamer_1. He is Faith based on the original text. Not the New Testament. So When I tried to tell @musiclady he isn't a Christain that is what I meant.

It is what I am asking from you. Render your opinions without crucifying anyone. The occasional bitch slap is acceptable. But not this ongoing parting of the sees. That is not a typo. SEE?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1705 on: April 18, 2020, 12:47:32 am »
Well, oddly enough, it was the homeless tested in California who showed few symptoms yet nearly half had antibodies. It's like this, imho, to a point testing your immune system makes it better equipped to handle pathogens (What doesn't kill you makes you stronger).
But when people try to live in sterile environments they seem to get sick easier. Let your kids play in the dirt.

George Carlin did a piece about swimming in the Hudson River.

On a personal note, an aunt of mine was telling us a story about  her first two kids. Both girls. A neighbor brought them home and announced they weren't allowed to play with her kids. Because they ate dirt.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1706 on: April 18, 2020, 12:51:54 am »
George Carlin did a piece about swimming in the Hudson River.

On a personal note, an aunt of mine was telling us a story about  her first two kids. Both girls. A neighbor brought them home and announced they weren't allowed to play with her kids. Because they ate dirt.
There was a dugout, old collapsed in once home for folks long ago below ground level in the area where my wife grew up. A lot of the pregnant women from the area had eaten dirt from the walls of that dugout.
Something missing in their diet.

But yeah, when we were kids, being grubby from dirt was okay, as long as you weren't spit shined up for Church or had your good clothes on. But playing? Anything from swamp mud to stepped in cow pie, sand, you name it, we just had to hose off if it was really bad before we came in. (Mom hated the scritch of sand on tile floors...and stepped in cowpie was a definite no-no.)

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1707 on: April 18, 2020, 01:52:54 am »
Good post.

I have never been more confident that we will come out of this as a nation, stronger than we were before.

I believe so, too.  And the political sh*tstorm is just beginning.  The Rats will be laying every single death at the President's feet.  Even car crashes.  Be prepared!  The level of Rat desperation is unprecedented.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1708 on: April 18, 2020, 02:41:52 am »
I believe so, too.  And the political sh*tstorm is just beginning.  The Rats will be laying every single death at the President's feet.  Even car crashes.  Be prepared!  The level of Rat desperation is unprecedented.

Rats are ugly creatures.   

And they are cornered, so the worst we have seen from them will get even worse.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1709 on: April 18, 2020, 02:54:50 am »

Yeah, we are. (Going to come out stronger. Stronger. By the strangeness.)

Except for the fact that this virus is targeting the old.

You have generations of people that don't even know how to wipe their ass.

This is your tribulation. 

The level of Rat desperation is precedented. That isn't the question. The question is are you going to take it sitting on your ass typing madly on a keyboard. Or are you going to fight?

ONE DAY CLOSER.

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:01:01 am by bigheadfred »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1710 on: April 18, 2020, 02:58:51 am »
Yeah, we are.

Except for the fact that this virus is targeting the old.

You have generations of people that don't even know how to wipe their ass.

This is your tribulation. 

The level of Rat desperation is precedented. That isn't the question. The question is are you going to take it sitting on your ass typing madly on a keyboard. Or are you going to fight?

ONE DAY CLOSER.

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

A 22 year-old can get in a car crash, and that will be laid at Trump's feet.  Prove me wrong.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #1711 on: April 18, 2020, 03:07:22 am »
I can't stand Bill Maher, but HBO is free, so I watched tonight.  After listening to him and his buddy Sullivan, I am fairly certain Trump wins easily.  When they admit that Slo Joe is not all there, what more does one need.  Hatred of Trump, TDS will NOT win elections.

I do not agree with the approach to return to normal, for I believe there are a dozen states that should resume full normal living immediately.  The approach adopted by Trump will take 1-2 months, and that is too long for all but a dozen states.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1712 on: April 18, 2020, 03:17:06 am »
A 22 year-old can get in a car crash, and that will be laid at Trump's feet.  Prove me wrong.

Be gender/race specific.

I just got back from the store. To buy me some ice cream.

There was a young man checking out. Dressed in a dark suit. Buying 3 cases of Corona Extra.

I asked him if he was ok?

No, he said. I just got back from my dad's funeral. He died at 48 from a genetic blood disorder. Under longterm treatment. Except when he had another malfunction and when he went to the hospital to get help. Something that he had done in the past. They turned him away. Something about having to keep peple safe and only treating people who were sick.

27-year-old kid. Mourning his dead dad. For a treatable condition he was born with. Under control except for the times it isn't and requires a visit to the hospital. Denied the same old treatment at the hospital because of the need to save sick people.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1713 on: April 18, 2020, 03:35:41 am »
I can't stand Bill Maher, but HBO is free, so I watched tonight.  After listening to him and his buddy Sullivan, I am fairly certain Trump wins easily.  When they admit that Slo Joe is not all there, what more does one need.  Hatred of Trump, TDS will NOT win elections.

I do not agree with the approach to return to normal, for I believe there are a dozen states that should resume full normal living immediately.  The approach adopted by Trump will take 1-2 months, and that is too long for all but a dozen states.

Out of the 57 states only twelve need to be quarantined...High density urban blue states that have mismanaged their finances. East coast. Left coast.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1714 on: April 18, 2020, 03:47:07 am »

It sure seems to be that way, until November.

Trump had two scoops of ice cream, but Pelosi has a doouble friedge full of the creamy cold delight.

I need a picture of her kitchen. Nan from dirty San Fran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1715 on: April 18, 2020, 05:22:16 am »
It sure seems to be that way, until November.

Trump had two scoops of ice cream, but Pelosi has a doouble friedge full of the creamy cold delight.

I need a picture of her kitchen. Nan from dirty San Fran

hmmm...

Macbeth

A dark cave. In the middle, a boiling cauldron.
Thunder.
Enter the three Witches

First Witch
Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.

Second Witch
Thrice and once the hedge-pig whined.

Third Witch
Harpier cries "'Tis time, 'tis time."

First Witch
Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

All
Double, double, toil and trouble; (10)
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1716 on: April 18, 2020, 05:28:37 am »

I'll lay a 22 year old anywhere. It will be a trainwreck. Prove me wrong.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1717 on: April 18, 2020, 05:45:12 am »
https://www.cbs58.com/news/medical-examiner-responds-to-crash-near-nicholson-and-hickory-in-south-milwaukee

No mention of our President.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1718 on: April 18, 2020, 06:36:02 am »
https://www.cbs58.com/news/medical-examiner-responds-to-crash-near-nicholson-and-hickory-in-south-milwaukee

No mention of our President.

uh huh

Don't feed the robots.

Not that it matters. As long as you get you lyin's share.

Mind, I dont have a problem with your exactitude of your POV. It is the band your with.  Ultra Low Frequency. Yeah, you are an ULF.  Kick it up a cycle or two. Like bicycle.  Or even more economically. Really. What Would Reagan do? Tricycle down. It has worked so far. Feeds the rich and buries the poor.

It is kinda like unloading a truck of dead babies with a pitchfork. Know how to get a grip when you fork a live one.

Your ULF sets my teeth on edge.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 06:37:24 am by bigheadfred »

« Reply #1719 on: April 18, 2020, 07:21:27 am »
uh huh

Don't feed the robots.

Not that it matters. As long as you get you lyin's share.

Mind, I dont have a problem with your exactitude of your POV. It is the band your with.  Ultra Low Frequency. Yeah, you are an ULF.  Kick it up a cycle or two. Like bicycle.  Or even more economically. Really. What Would Reagan do? Tricycle down. It has worked so far. Feeds the rich and buries the poor.

It is kinda like unloading a truck of dead babies with a pitchfork. Know how to get a grip when you fork a live one.

Your ULF sets my teeth on edge.

5:5 The snowball has begun rolling, there is no stopping it now. Ghost-CON active.

Everythinghasmeaning.  Everything that rises must converge, and the last swallow of summer is winging his way over the horizon!
The invasion will come tomorrow, the Resistance shall begin with the preparations.  Operation Passover, commence. Quarterback to Tight End. Operation Passover, commence. The Crips are raiding the liquor store.  My watch stopped at 11:46.  Must be the heat.  Dogs barking. Can't fly without umbrella.  In women's tennis, I always root against the heterosexual.  Covfefe.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1720 on: April 18, 2020, 09:17:39 am »

You mean like now?

Sure, you are pretty, but scratching your crotch? (effing little monsters)

If you blowhard do I get a tailwind?

I heard the devil went down on Georgia. I don't do downers.

To you, my friend, I say goodnight.  My wife is working the weekend swing shifts in a care facility. Damned girl ain't got the sense to stop caring for other people. I fix her (us) supper after I get home from work and wait up until she gets home. She just got home. Her 8 hour shift today-night was 13. I am not going to make any attempt at humor for her working into the graveyard shift. It isn't covid as a health threat it is the health threat of the threat of covid.. It is the residents. It is the staff.

She is short of the board test to be an LPN. I encourage her to do it. But there is a block there she can't seem to overcome.

I do know one thing. I will kill any person that abuses a child for gain, especially sexual gratification. The MFer they put me in prison for killing was one of those. That ain't the reason he is dead. He made the mistake of trying to kill me. They didn't put me in prison for kiling him. They put me in prison for my defiance to the good old boy jackboot bullshit.

my lawyer told me it was all arranged.Kiss their ass, admit my guilt, say I was sorry, pay their fines, and get a few months of probation.

uh huh

When the judge asked me if I had something to say (wink and nod) I let it fly. I told them all that in the face of G-d and all that is Holy it wasn't only my right, but my duty, as a Christian, and a citizen of these United States that they could go eff themselves. It was a nice speech. I targeted the judge, the prosecutor, the sherf, my attorney, and the jury as concomitant
lying MFers.

Instead of a couple of months probation the judge maxxed plus. 18 years. I ain't taking back any of my part. And I don't care what you did to me. It is what you MFers did to my family while I was gone I will NEVER FORGIVE.

Yeah, I mean you. All of you who call yourselves Christian, Conservatives. Talk all you want. NOW.

ONE DAY CLOSER.

Except No Mercy.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1721 on: April 18, 2020, 10:45:49 am »
Rats are ugly creatures.   

And they are cornered, so the worst we have seen from them will get even worse.

No pun intended, but I like the stories that are coming out now about wild animals reclaiming cities and towns. Several towns are now being inundated with rats. The critter kind.

I’m hearing a lot of birds lately. For this small thing, I’m grateful. I’m looking at buying a birdfeeder.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #1722 on: April 18, 2020, 12:10:24 pm »

You mean like now?

Sure, you are pretty, but scratching your crotch? (effing little monsters)

If you blowhard do I get a tailwind?

I heard the devil went down on Georgia. I don't do downers.

To you, my friend, I say goodnight.  My wife is working the weekend swing shifts in a care facility. Damned girl ain't got the sense to stop caring for other people. I fix her (us) supper after I get home from work and wait up until she gets home. She just got home. Her 8 hour shift today-night was 13. I am not going to make any attempt at humor for her working into the graveyard shift. It isn't covid as a health threat it is the health threat of the threat of covid.. It is the residents. It is the staff.

She is short of the board test to be an LPN. I encourage her to do it. But there is a block there she can't seem to overcome.

I do know one thing. I will kill any person that abuses a child for gain, especially sexual gratification. The MFer they put me in prison for killing was one of those. That ain't the reason he is dead. He made the mistake of trying to kill me. They didn't put me in prison for kiling him. They put me in prison for my defiance to the good old boy jackboot bullshit.

my lawyer told me it was all arranged.Kiss their ass, admit my guilt, say I was sorry, pay their fines, and get a few months of probation.

uh huh

When the judge asked me if I had something to say (wink and nod) I let it fly. I told them all that in the face of G-d and all that is Holy it wasn't only my right, but my duty, as a Christian, and a citizen of these United States that they could go eff themselves. It was a nice speech. I targeted the judge, the prosecutor, the sherf, my attorney, and the jury as concomitant
lying MFers.

Instead of a couple of months probation the judge maxxed plus. 18 years. I ain't taking back any of my part. And I don't care what you did to me. It is what you MFers did to my family while I was gone I will NEVER FORGIVE.

Yeah, I mean you. All of you who call yourselves Christian, Conservatives. Talk all you want. NOW.

ONE DAY CLOSER.

Except No Mercy.

Aw-Riiight! Sauerbraten County, Ohio--Let this old cosmos rock, roll over, and writhe!

The word!  When you meet reality head-on -- Kiss it, smack in the face!
That's the word!  Pass it on.

***magic yogi555 ***fairy
fnord

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1723 on: April 18, 2020, 01:50:10 pm »
Be gender/race specific.

I just got back from the store. To buy me some ice cream.

There was a young man checking out. Dressed in a dark suit. Buying 3 cases of Corona Extra.

I asked him if he was ok?

No, he said. I just got back from my dad's funeral. He died at 48 from a genetic blood disorder. Under longterm treatment. Except when he had another malfunction and when he went to the hospital to get help. Something that he had done in the past. They turned him away. Something about having to keep peple safe and only treating people who were sick.

27-year-old kid. Mourning his dead dad. For a treatable condition he was born with. Under control except for the times it isn't and requires a visit to the hospital. Denied the same old treatment at the hospital because of the need to save sick people.

That really pisses me off, Fred.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1724 on: April 18, 2020, 03:29:41 pm »
That really pisses me off, Fred.

@bigheadfred @Cyber Liberty

Welcome to rationed healthcare also known as single payer.  We're getting a sneak peak of what healthcare and treatment would be like if Dems get their way thanks to this virus.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!