Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64763 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #1625 on: April 17, 2020, 03:00:02 am »
I suppose the rub is that you are in fact infected with a virus that that immune system needs to eradicate while at the same time keeping your immune system from killing you.

@Smokin Joe ,

I don't  know if this has been addresed. The hard part of fighting a cytokine storm is not causing the adverse of the treatment for one of the underlying diseases. Vascular damage...heart and lung damage.

Treatments for covid  are varied. More all the time. Proven treatments for other problems. But using them ups the rate of the adverse effects.

One of the top killers in all of the other drugs being tried for any number of diseases is the cure for covid is the risk of dying from the disease you had is higher.

That was one of the reasons the original vaccine for SARS CoV-1 wasn't used. That disease was a one off. High mortality rate but don't get too far. Limited cases per and gone.

From what I have read, the risk of heart, lung damage was higher with the vaccine. And that is the risk of many of the tested and approved drugs being tried against this. Higher incidence of heart and lung damage with death. They are trying one used against pancreaitis. Same thing. It damages your vascular system.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 03:01:29 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1626 on: April 17, 2020, 03:08:47 am »
Everything we know about the Wuhan lab that may have unleashed coronavirus

NY Post by Ben Feuerherd 4/16/2020

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/all-we-know-about-wuhan-lab-that-may-have-unleashed-covid-19/

New evidence has emerged that the coronavirus ravaging the globe may have escaped from a poorly equipped lab in Wuhan, China, where researchers were conducting risky viral disease experiments in the years leading up to the pandemic.

In March 2018, the US dispatched science diplomats to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, who issued two “sensitive” diplomatic cables about inadequate safety measures at the lab, the Washington Post reported, citing intelligence sources.

The first cable warned the experiments conducted in the lab on coronavirus in bats “represented a risk of a new SARS-like pandemic,” according to the report.

The cable, written by two US-China embassy officials, said there is a “serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory,” according to the report.

More at link.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1627 on: April 17, 2020, 03:10:56 am »
You make good points.
The trick here is to find something that will either get the body to kill the virus, or stop the virus from growing. (while doing as little damage as possible to the patient, of course.)  Unfortunately, I don't think that one size will ever fit all. Some won't tolerate some medications, which is why I haven't stopped with the idea of Hydroxychloroquine/Zithromax/Zinc Sulfate, and that may work best at early onset. Later on, though, lung problems set in, and getting O2/CO2 exchange is going to be tough, so those symptoms and their underlying causes might need to be addressed, while still fighting the progress of the virus to avoid necrosis and organ damage on a widespread basis.

Because this is something new, despite being 'like' other diseases, there is going to be some trial (and error) involved, but hopefully more than one possible effective regimen will be found.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1628 on: April 17, 2020, 03:13:23 am »
China has been told by the UK that it cannot return to 'business as usual' after the coronavirus pandemic

Yahoo News by Adam Bienkov 4/16/2020

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-warned-uk-cannot-return-172609363.html

•  The UK told China it couldn't return to "business as usual" with the international community after the coronavirus pandemic.

•  UK First Secretary of State Dominic Raab said the world would have to investigate how the outbreak started in China.

•  The UK government has previously cast doubt on China's information about the outbreak.

The UK has told China that it cannot return to "business as usual" after the coronavirus pandemic.

UK First Minister of State Dominic Raab told a press conference on Thursday that the international community must investigate the origins of the outbreak in China.

"There absolutely needs to be a very deep dive on lessons, including on the outbreak of the virus, and I don't think we can flinch from that at all," Raab said.

More at link.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1629 on: April 17, 2020, 03:16:56 am »
Everything we know about the Wuhan lab that may have unleashed coronavirus

NY Post by Ben Feuerherd 4/16/2020

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/all-we-know-about-wuhan-lab-that-may-have-unleashed-covid-19/
This tends to confirm something we have suspected, with increasing surety.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1630 on: April 17, 2020, 03:18:56 am »

China has been told by the UK that it cannot return to 'business as usual' after the coronavirus pandemic

@Elderberry

Good for them!

Now,we wait and see which politicians other than Pelosi who whine about this to see who was complicit in this crime against humanity.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1631 on: April 17, 2020, 03:19:56 am »
@Elderberry

Good for them!

Now,we wait and see which politicians other than Pelosi who whine about this to see who was complicit in this crime against humanity.
I'd be shocked if Pelosi and Feinstein don't whine, after all the other side of their bread is buttered from China.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1632 on: April 17, 2020, 03:28:57 am »
I'd be shocked if Pelosi and Feinstein don't whine, after all the other side of their bread is buttered from China.

@Smokin Joe

You ain't kidding. Pelosi's husband is their legal counsel in the US.

WHY that isn't a conflict of interest that should force her to resign I will never understand.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1633 on: April 17, 2020, 03:38:47 am »
You make good points.
The trick here is to find something that will either get the body to kill the virus, or stop the virus from growing. (while doing as little damage as possible to the patient, of course.)  Unfortunately, I don't think that one size will ever fit all. Some won't tolerate some medications, which is why I haven't stopped with the idea of Hydroxychloroquine/Zithromax/Zinc Sulfate, and that may work best at early onset. Later on, though, lung problems set in, and getting O2/CO2 exchange is going to be tough, so those symptoms and their underlying causes might need to be addressed, while still fighting the progress of the virus to avoid necrosis and organ damage on a widespread basis.

Because this is something new, despite being 'like' other diseases, there is going to be some trial (and error) involved, but hopefully more than one possible effective regimen will be found.

This isn't something new. The early reports were that this has more similarities to something old.  An "old" coronavirus that has variations that are not new. As in this virus mutated into something new from a currently prevalent coronavirus found in bats, etc. It isn't a new mutation of a virus currently found.

It has enough earmarks that seem to indicate tampering.

I will have to go re-read the treaties concerning bio hazards created. But if this was lab created, no matter how it got out, is an act of war. Don't  quote me on that quite yet, but I think it does that in violation of standing treaties. Don't know if China is signatory. Don't think that matters.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 03:48:59 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1634 on: April 17, 2020, 03:39:56 am »
Fanned typos. Typing on a tablet that auto effs.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1635 on: April 17, 2020, 03:40:38 am »
@Smokin Joe

You ain't kidding. Pelosi's husband is their legal counsel in the US.

WHY that isn't a conflict of interest that should force her to resign I will never understand.
Sure makes it hard to figure out who she is serving while she's attacking Trump, the Dems of the ChiComs.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1636 on: April 17, 2020, 03:50:36 am »
This isn't something new. The early reports were that this has more similarities to something old.  An "old" coronavirus that has variations that are not new. As in the virus mutated into something new.

It has enough earmarks that seen to indicate tampering.

I will have to go re-read the treaties concerning bio hazards created. But if this was lab created, no matter how it got out, is an act of war. Don't  quote me on that quite yet, but I think it does that in violation of standing treaties. Don't know if China is signatory. Don't think that matters.
The research papers I have seen, going back to 2015 indicate they were involved in splicing together a bat coronavirus with a "mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone". In other words, they created this virus, first in a lab in North Carolina with some American Scientists, and then took the knowledge back to Wuhan to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The lab generated chimera virus was known to be able to infect humans, and using SARS based preventative treatments, resistant to treatment. Link to the 2015 paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

From there, according to Epoch Times, they continued to further research recombinations in Wuhan. Note the PLA (Chinese Army) is deeply invested in the research, as in everything else there.

If you have not seen that video detailing that, here it is. It is worth watching and flanges up with what I had found out.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The implications are ugly indeed. In terms of asymmetrical warfare, it's been going on, we just have yet to acknowledge it.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #1637 on: April 17, 2020, 04:11:32 am »
The research papers I have seen, going back to 2015 indicate they were involved in splicing together a bat coronavirus with a "mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone". In other words, they created this virus, first in a lab in North Carolina with some American Scientists, and then took the knowledge back to Wuhan to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The lab generated chimera virus was known to be able to infect humans, and using SARS based preventative treatments, resistant to treatment. Link to the 2015 paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

From there, according to Epoch Times, they continued to further research recombinations in Wuhan. Note the PLA (Chinese Army) is deeply invested in the research, as in everything else there.

If you have not seen that video detailing that, here it is. It is worth watching and flanges up with what I had found out.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The implications are ugly indeed. In terms of asymmetrical warfare, it's been going on, we just have yet to acknowledge it.

China MUST pay a heavy price for this. A very heavy price.

Be prepared for high inflation in the coming years. We've printed a huge amount of money over the years that has never been reconciled and the Chinese flooding the world with cheap products have tweaked the inflation calculations giving the illusion of low inflation for at least the last 15 years. When the cheap products stop the financial smoke and mirrors will likely come to an end.

All this will likely set a number of major tectonic issues into motion in unexpected ways with unpredictable results.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1638 on: April 17, 2020, 04:15:49 am »
China MUST pay a heavy price for this. A very heavy price.

Be prepared for high inflation in the coming years. We've printed a huge amount of money over the years that has never been reconciled and the Chinese flooding the world with cheap products have tweaked the inflation calculations giving the illusion of low inflation for at least the last 15 years. When the cheap products stop the financial smoke and mirrors will likely come to an end.

All this will likely set a number of major tectonic issues into motion in unexpected ways with unpredictable results.
Hopefully we will start making our own. We have the people, the resources, might need to shut down some environmental stuff (without making a mess, just enough obstructionism, already). At least keep it in our hemisphere.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1639 on: April 17, 2020, 05:27:28 am »

This isn't something new. The early reports were that this has more similarities to something old.  An "old" coronavirus that has variations that are not new. As in this virus mutated into something new from a currently prevalent coronavirus found in bats, etc. It isn't a new mutation of a virus currently found.

It has enough earmarks that seem to indicate tampering.

@Smokin Joe @bigheadfred

Guys,the very first reports I heard about this virus said it had escaped from a Chinese germ warfare lab. The Chinese and their lick-spittle lackeys here in the west quickly stifled that talk,but it was already out there,and
given it is the Chinese we are talking about,it is ENTIRELY believable that they would purposely let the virus loose on their own citizens to test it.

Then it got out of control.

I guess these mindless drones forgot to never release or even produce anything until you have a way to stop it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1640 on: April 17, 2020, 05:28:43 am »
Sure makes it hard to figure out who she is serving while she's attacking Trump, the Dems of the ChiComs.

@Smokin Joe

There is an actual difference? Both want to enslave the world and make us all their servants.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1641 on: April 17, 2020, 06:09:50 am »

Yahoo News by Adam Bienkov 4/16/2020

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-warned-uk-cannot-return-172609363.html

I would think that efforts like these would be initiated from our country, but just wonder how many in power like Pelosi, DiFi, et. al. are on their payroll. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1642 on: April 17, 2020, 10:51:51 am »
Panopticon.

Totally off topic, but I’m starting another novel, and that is the working title.

Thought of it the other day. Great minds think alike @bigheadfred
It’s actually The Panopticon)

Now back to this thread...
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1643 on: April 17, 2020, 03:23:10 pm »
I would think that efforts like these would be initiated from our country, but just wonder how many in power like Pelosi, DiFi, et. al. are on their payroll.

@catfish1957

My best guess is "at least 90 percent of them". If not for cash,for protection from exposure of crimes they have committed and are being blackmailed over to keep from being exposed and possibly arrested.

Remember "Baby Brudder Bush" on his "victory tour of Asia" to establish his position as Bush Crime Family Head of the Asian Branch" after Uncle Prescott died?

Remember that dumbass opening the door of his hotel room furnished to him for free by the Chinese government to allow a strange Asian woman into his hotel room late at night that was lost and confused,and needed to use his room phone because nobody in Asia has cell phones?

Remember how her clothing accidentally fell off,and she and Baby Brudder accidentally fell into bed together in that hotel room that was accidentally  loaded with hidden cameras and microphones?

Remember him getting divorced not long after that,and losing his position on the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce?

BTW,remember that Baby Brudder was also President of Silverado Savings and Loan,that went bankrupt with millions of dollars of members savings disappearing? Remember his excuse before the Senate board investigating S&L frauds? It was "I doan no nutting bout no banking."

IIRC,he had to pay out a couple of hundred grand in fines to cover the millions that went missing.

Funny how stuff like that works,huh?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1644 on: April 17, 2020, 03:29:45 pm »
@catfish1957

My best guess is "at least 90 percent of them". If not for cash,for protection from exposure of crimes they have committed and are being blackmailed over to keep from being exposed and possibly arrested.

Remember "Baby Brudder Bush" on his "victory tour of Asia" to establish his position as Bush Crime Family Head of the Asian Branch" after Uncle Prescott died?

Remember that dumbass opening the door of his hotel room furnished to him for free by the Chinese government to allow a strange Asian woman into his hotel room late at night that was lost and confused,and needed to use his room phone because nobody in Asia has cell phones?

Remember how her clothing accidentally fell off,and she and Baby Brudder accidentally fell into bed together in that hotel room that was accidentally  loaded with hidden cameras and microphones?

Remember him getting divorced not long after that,and losing his position on the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce?

BTW,remember that Baby Brudder was also President of Silverado Savings and Loan,that went bankrupt with millions of dollars of members savings disappearing? Remember his excuse before the Senate board investigating S&L frauds? It was "I doan no nutting bout no banking."

IIRC,he had to pay out a couple of hundred grand in fines to cover the millions that went missing.

No doubt those 'honey pots' (like Epstein's Island) are all over the region, and could be funded by almost anyone. I have heard stories about Bangkok...

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1645 on: April 17, 2020, 03:36:35 pm »
@catfish1957

This is great coronavirus news @sneakypete

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1646 on: April 17, 2020, 03:38:47 pm »
Statement in support of the scientists, public health professionals, and medical professionals of China combatting COVID-19

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30418-9/fulltext

We sign this statement in solidarity with all scientists and health professionals in China who continue to save lives and protect global health during the challenge of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are all in this together, with our Chinese counterparts in the forefront, against this new viral threat.

The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins. We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin. Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes of the causative agent, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2),
and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife,
as have so many other emerging pathogens.  This is further supported by a letter from the presidents of the US National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine and by the scientific communities they represent. Conspiracy theories do nothing but create fear, rumours, and prejudice that jeopardise our global collaboration in the fight against this virus. We support the call from the Director-General of WHO to promote scientific evidence and unity over misinformation and conjecture. We want you, the science and health professionals of China, to know that we stand with you in your fight against this virus.

Online DB

« Reply #1647 on: April 17, 2020, 03:49:32 pm »
Statement in support of the scientists, public health professionals, and medical professionals of China combatting COVID-19

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30418-9/fulltext

We sign this statement in solidarity with all scientists and health professionals in China who continue to save lives and protect global health during the challenge of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are all in this together, with our Chinese counterparts in the forefront, against this new viral threat.

The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins. We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin. Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes of the causative agent, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2),
and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife,
as have so many other emerging pathogens.  This is further supported by a letter from the presidents of the US National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine and by the scientific communities they represent. Conspiracy theories do nothing but create fear, rumours, and prejudice that jeopardise our global collaboration in the fight against this virus. We support the call from the Director-General of WHO to promote scientific evidence and unity over misinformation and conjecture. We want you, the science and health professionals of China, to know that we stand with you in your fight against this virus.

That isn't science. That's politics... Morons.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1648 on: April 17, 2020, 03:54:37 pm »
No doubt those 'honey pots' (like Epstein's Island) are all over the region, and could be funded by almost anyone. I have heard stories about Bangkok...

@Smokin Joe

ANYTHING is possible in Bangkok. Trust me on this.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1649 on: April 17, 2020, 03:54:53 pm »
We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.

Condemnation noted.

And immediately forgotten.