Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64763 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #1550 on: April 14, 2020, 09:36:06 pm »
I'm not buying that.  Other countries have been able to reopen without a vaccine.  We can too.

I'm not saying we won't reopen before there's a vaccine.  I'm just saying safety standards will have to be higher before there's a vaccine.

But I have no doubt you will disagree with me about that, because that's what you do no matter what I say. .....   **nononono*

In the meantime, there are many countries that have shut down much harder than we have.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1551 on: April 14, 2020, 09:37:45 pm »
Jennifer Zeng 曾錚
@jenniferatntd
Tiansheng Street in #Wuhan Locked Down Again
"It starts all over again. This is Tiansheng Street (in Wuhan). Locked down again. They say there are confirmed cases again. Alas!"  Woman says this while shooting this video.
For more: http://bit.ly/2uBfJPr
#CCPVirus #COVID2019

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1250173749464305670

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1552 on: April 14, 2020, 09:54:44 pm »
I'm not saying we won't reopen before there's a vaccine.  I'm just saying safety standards will have to be higher before there's a vaccine.

That's a given.  After two weeks in group quarantine, my behaviour has changed noticeably.  If I need to get from point A to point B, and someone is loitering in my path, then I find a new path.  Always washing hands.  Staying saturated with Vitamin C.  Taking Vitamin D and zinc.  Covering my face if I need to travel.  These are personal safety standards, but standards nonetheless.  If we all take personal responsibility, then we can sit six feet apart at a coffee shop and have a conversation over coffee with friends.  Heck, we could even thin out the chairs in our church sanctuary and hold services for about 150 people.  Or even enjoy an outdoor movie provided we keep enough space between people.

And once antibody tests become widely available, we will be able to do whatever we want once we find out we were immune the whole time.

But I have no doubt you will disagree with me about that, because that's what you do no matter what I say. .....   **nononono*

That simply not true.  You disappoint me, dear MusicLady.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1553 on: April 14, 2020, 09:57:19 pm »
Coronavirus, Turkish Attacks Threaten Kurds, Christians in Northeast Syria

On April 2, an urgent appeal was sent to the director-general of the World Health Organization ( WHO ). It was signed by Bassam Said Ishak, co-chief of the US Mission of the Syrian Democratic Council (SDC) and two colleagues, pleading for test kits to detect coronavirus infections in war-torn northeastern Syria

The SDC region is facing increasingly horrific circumstances. On March 31, AANES Health Committee reported that Turkey is “using the distraction caused by the pandemic to once again threaten military strikes and a subsequent invasion further into north and east Syria. (They are already occupying a large part of the region.) These threats are disrupting the region’s ability to respond to the pandemic.”

On April 4, Rudaw reported that the Turkish Army had “’neutralized’ tens of fighters from the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in days of clashes in northern Syria, despite the country’s agreement to two ceasefires in the area last October.

Read more at:  https://www.hudson.org/research/15935-coronavirus-turkish-attacks-threaten-kurds-christians-in-northeast-syria

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1554 on: April 14, 2020, 09:59:19 pm »
GOP lawmakers, protesters call on DeWine to begin re-opening Ohio
Akron Beacon Journal, Apr 14, 2020

https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20200414/gop-lawmakers-protesters-call-on-dewine-to-begin-re-opening-ohio

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1555 on: April 14, 2020, 10:04:30 pm »
That's a given.  After two weeks in group quarantine, my behaviour has changed noticeably.  If I need to get from point A to point B, and someone is loitering in my path, then I find a new path.  Always washing hands.  Staying saturated with Vitamin C.  Taking Vitamin D and zinc.  Covering my face if I need to travel.  These are personal safety standards, but standards nonetheless.  If we all take personal responsibility, then we can sit six feet apart at a coffee shop and have a conversation over coffee with friends.  Heck, we could even thin out the chairs in our church sanctuary and hold services for about 150 people.  Or even enjoy an outdoor movie provided we keep enough space between people.

And once antibody tests become widely available, we will be able to do whatever we want once we find out we were immune the whole time.

That simply not true.  You disappoint me, dear MusicLady.

I'm not sure then, why you disagreed with what I said that you now consider "a given," but you just further explained what I was talking about with the "new normal."

Proving my last point was correct and your disappointment unwarranted.........that even when I say what you believe, you feel the need to counter what I've said.

No biggie.  I can live with it.   :shrug:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1556 on: April 14, 2020, 10:07:40 pm »
Putin Warns That Russia's COVID-19 Pandemic Is Getting Worse

NPR by Scott Neuman  4/14/2020

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/14/833855032/putin-warns-officials-that-russias-covid-19-pandemic-is-getting-worse

After insisting less than a month ago that COVID-19 in Russia was "under control," President Vladimir Putin on Monday squarely acknowledged the opposite, with the largest day-to-day increase in cases to date and the head of the coronavirus task force warning that the country is "nowhere near" peak infections.

"We see that the situation is changing almost daily and, unfortunately, not for the better," Putin said in a video conference with health officials, according to The Moscow Times. "The number of people who are getting sick is increasing, with more cases of severe illness."

Today, Russia's coronavirus response center reported more than 2,700 new cases and 22 new deaths, bringing the total number of infections to more than 21,000 and 170 deaths. The capital, Moscow, has been hardest-hit, with more than 11,500 cases.

More at link.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1557 on: April 14, 2020, 10:08:54 pm »
I'm not sure then, why you disagreed with what I said that you now consider "a given," but you just further explained what I was talking about with the "new normal."

I had assumed that by "new normal", you were referring to things as they are right now.  I believe the current situation to be untenable.  Nothing personal.  It's not about disagreeing with you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1558 on: April 14, 2020, 11:05:03 pm »
I had assumed that by "new normal", you were referring to things as they are right now.  I believe the current situation to be untenable.  Nothing personal.  It's not about disagreeing with you.

Best not to assume.

I don't want this present condition to last one second longer than it needs to for our safety.

But I'm willing to keep my distance for a while and keep ordering takeout, and have rules that require the same cleanliness standards that are now being used.

I want this thing to be over, but I don't want to get sick.

I'm not in any way hysterical or panicked, but I do like breathing............. deeply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1559 on: April 14, 2020, 11:12:17 pm »
Best not to assume.

I don't want this present condition to last one second longer than it needs to for our safety.

But I'm willing to keep my distance for a while and keep ordering takeout, and have rules that require the same cleanliness standards that are now being used.

I want this thing to be over, but I don't want to get sick.

I'm not in any way hysterical or panicked, but I do like breathing............. deeply.

You are like me.  You will decide when it's safe, not the President, and not the Governor either.   The dead hand of the 10th Amendment is still in operation.   The power is reserved to you and to me.

A Governor may be able to force us to "shelter in place," but there is no governmental power in the world that can force us to leave that shelter if we don't want to.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1560 on: April 14, 2020, 11:16:04 pm »
You are like me.  You will decide when it's safe, not the President, and not the Governor either.   The dead hand of the 10th Amendment is still in operation.   The power is reserved to you and to me.

A Governor may be able to force us to "shelter in place," but there is no governmental power in the world that can force us to leave that shelter if we don't want to.

Precisely.

(But it's a good thing I like my house and long walks in the neighborhood!)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1561 on: April 14, 2020, 11:33:53 pm »
I'm not buying that.  Other countries have been able to reopen without a vaccine.  We can too.
I agree. We still have no real idea of the number of asymptomatic cases who have recovered. We may be approaching 'herd immunity' already. That said, ND active cases actually dropped today, slightly. I'm waiting to see if that is a trend or a flyer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1562 on: April 14, 2020, 11:46:09 pm »
I agree. We still have no real idea of the number of asymptomatic cases who have recovered. We may be approaching 'herd immunity' already. That said, ND active cases actually dropped today, slightly. I'm waiting to see if that is a trend or a flyer.

This is especially true when we're constantly being told it will take a year to get a vaccine.  there is no way in heck we will continue to hide in place a whole year.  It's just not in the cards.  It's not in our national DNA, either.  The gummint has, so far, managed to pull it off, but there's an unspoken understanding that it won't be complied with for long.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1563 on: April 15, 2020, 12:03:03 am »
Questioning The Official “Wet Market” Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus Part 1: The Video

Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=44143

Links have been continuing to build up questioning the official “wet market” Wuhan Coronavirus origin story. This Epoch Times video presents the case that the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the likely source of the virus.

•  Bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market.

•  A third of the early Chinese victims had no connection to the Huanan Seafood Market.

•  If we are to believe the two experts cited, evidence from the coronavirus amino acids and protein spikes suggests an artificial origin in the original SARS completely separate from the postulated bat origin.

•  In early January, the Chinese government ordered all existing Wuhan coronavirus samples to be destroyed.

More at link.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1564 on: April 15, 2020, 12:36:57 am »
Questioning The Official “Wet Market” Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus Part 1: The Video

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=44143

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Excellent! That fills in a lot of blanks and connects dots I have seen.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1565 on: April 15, 2020, 10:23:52 am »

South Korea to ship 600,000 coronavirus testing kits to US: report
Upon the US President's request, South Korea is set to send around 600,000 testing kits to the US, said officials on Monday

By Reuters
    Updated April 13, 2020 18:29 +08

South Korea plans to send 600,000 coronavirus testing kits to the United States on Tuesday in the first such shipment following a request from U.S. President Donald Trump, a Seoul official told Reuters on Monday.

Trump made the request for testing kits in a telephone call on March 25 with President Moon Jae-in, as the United States was grappling with fast-growing outbreaks in many states. A U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency cargo plane carrying the equipment is scheduled to leave at 10:30 p.m. (1330 GMT) on Tuesday, the official said on condition of anonymity due to the diplomatic sensitivity of the issue.

More at:   https://www.ibtimes.sg/exclusive-south-korea-ship-600000-coronavirus-testing-kits-us-report-42953?utm_source=Internal&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=readmore

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:27:04 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1566 on: April 15, 2020, 11:10:22 am »
This is a very bad forecast for Japan which is what? About  125 million. Too bad the virus is not really letting up right now. Awful forecast.

Japan urges citizens to isolate as reports warn of 400,000 deaths

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan urged its citizens on Wednesday to stay home, as media reports warned that as many as 400,000 of them could die of the coronavirus without urgent action, and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe came under pressure to hand out more cash.

Japan, which tests only people with symptoms of the coronavirus, has so far recorded more than 8,000 infections with nearly 200 deaths.

Reports in Japanese media citing an undisclosed health ministry projection said fatalities could reach the 400,000 mark without mitigation measures. It also estimated that as many as 850,000 people could need ventilators.

Read more at:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-japan-idUSKCN21X149
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:25:18 pm by TomSea »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1567 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:06 am »
@TomSea... just asking.  Are you planning to post the big red banner material as a matter of routine?  If so, I'll check out other threads. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1568 on: April 15, 2020, 12:14:50 pm »
Wuhan Coronavirus Origins Part 2: Timelines of China’s Lies

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=44167

The problem with blogging about China’s lies over the Wuhan Cornavirus isn’t what to include, but what to leave out. There are at least two pretty useful timelines:

The Center for Security Policy

The Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation

From the Center for Security Policy:

November 17, 2019

Patient Zero. Official Chinese government sources say the first case of coronavirus emerges on November 17, but is not recognized at the time. The unidentified victim is to become known as “Patient Zero.”

December 26

Wuhan virus detected with 87% similarity to SARS. A medical lab received samples from Wuhan hospitals “and reached a stunning conclusion as early as the morning of Dec. 26. The samples contained a new corona virus with an 87 percent similarity to SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome.” This account will be revealed late in January 2020 by multiple unauthorized Chinese sources.

December 27

Lab executives urgently brief Wuhan health officials. A day after discovering the new corona virus, “lab executives held urgent meetings to brief Wuhan health officials and hospital management,” according to a lab technician.

Officials order labs to suppress scientific findings. Chinese genomics scientists sequence the virus and discover a resemblance to SARS, but Chinese regime officials order them to surrender or destroy the virus samples. The regime suppresses the scientific findings. Chinese Communist Party (CCP) censors delete the news report of the destruction, revealed by Caixin Global, from the Chinese internet.

More at link.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #1569 on: April 15, 2020, 01:07:25 pm »

•  Bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market.
•  A third of the early Chinese victims had no connection to the Huanan Seafood Market.

@Elderberry

The first bullet point – “Bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market” is likely true. Contrary to popular belief, bats are not a food typically eaten by most native Chinese although it is eaten in Micronesia, specifically on the island of Palau where most of the videos claiming to be of people eating bat soup in Wuhan were actually filmed.

That does not mean however that bats aren’t the ordinal reservoir.  The genomic sequencing of SARS and MERS showed the virus originated in bats (and bats are a reservoir of many, many coronaviruses, some only recently discovered with more being identified all the time) and jumped to an intermediary animal host before infecting humans and causing human to human transmission, in the case of SARS it indicates Civet Cats which were/are sold in many “wet markets” including Wuhan and in the case of MERS, the intermediary host was camels.

Just because bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market does not mean that bats were not the original reservoir as the virus could have jumped from bats to another animal such as pangolins in the wild – the wild pangolins then being captured and sold in the wet markets. 

As to the second bullet point – “A third of the early Chinese victims had no connection to the Huanan Seafood Market” IMO neither proves nor disproves that the wet market was not the origin as we know about asymptomatic human to human transmission. While the focus has been on the Huanan Seafood Market it is not the only wet market in Wuhan and IIRC, some vendors operate among several.

When I have had more coffee later this morning, I’ll watch the video, however I will note while The Epoch Times does do some good reporting on CCP human rights abuses, they also have an agenda owning to their affiliation with Falun Gong and their understandable hatred of the communist Chinese government but they also sometimes spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination conspiracies so even as I suspect the CCP was and is not forthcomming about the virus (along with many other things) and reporting on this is very much needed, one has to take with some grains of salt reporting from the Epoch Times.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1570 on: April 15, 2020, 01:36:40 pm »
@TomSea... just asking.  Are you planning to post the big red banner material as a matter of routine?  If so, I'll check out other threads.

Good point, I lifted the banner but might put an edited version in my signature. People's names and hard work should be defended.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1571 on: April 15, 2020, 03:10:59 pm »
@Elderberry

The first bullet point – “Bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market” is likely true. Contrary to popular belief, bats are not a food typically eaten by most native Chinese although it is eaten in Micronesia, specifically on the island of Palau where most of the videos claiming to be of people eating bat soup in Wuhan were actually filmed.

That does not mean however that bats aren’t the ordinal reservoir.  The genomic sequencing of SARS and MERS showed the virus originated in bats (and bats are a reservoir of many, many coronaviruses, some only recently discovered with more being identified all the time) and jumped to an intermediary animal host before infecting humans and causing human to human transmission, in the case of SARS it indicates Civet Cats which were/are sold in many “wet markets” including Wuhan and in the case of MERS, the intermediary host was camels.

Just because bats were not sold in the Huanan Seafood Market does not mean that bats were not the original reservoir as the virus could have jumped from bats to another animal such as pangolins in the wild – the wild pangolins then being captured and sold in the wet markets. 

As to the second bullet point – “A third of the early Chinese victims had no connection to the Huanan Seafood Market” IMO neither proves nor disproves that the wet market was not the origin as we know about asymptomatic human to human transmission. While the focus has been on the Huanan Seafood Market it is not the only wet market in Wuhan and IIRC, some vendors operate among several.

When I have had more coffee later this morning, I’ll watch the video, however I will note while The Epoch Times does do some good reporting on CCP human rights abuses, they also have an agenda owning to their affiliation with Falun Gong and their understandable hatred of the communist Chinese government but they also sometimes spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination conspiracies so even as I suspect the CCP was and is not forthcomming about the virus (along with many other things) and reporting on this is very much needed, one has to take with some grains of salt reporting from the Epoch Times.
If you keep in mind that the Chinese changed the parameters for declaring a case of COVID-19 to include having a connection to the wet market, the picture becomes sharper. That is the narrative the CCP wanted to present. It also ignores that there were cases (without the wet market connection) which met all criteria for infection with SARS-CoV-2, nearly 1/3 of the total cases before and concurrently with the cases from the wet market.
Consider the incubation period, backdating the time of infection from 4-14 days, and case zero had no connections with the wet market.

Because one of the viruses used to manufacture the SARS-CoV-19 virus was clearly of bat origin, the bat in the market story was used to throw the world off the track leading to the origin of this virus in a laboratory setting.
Considering the research done in creating this exact sort of virus, and the improbability that viruses in the wild would make these specific species jumps and recombinations on their own, the laboratory origin of this disease, the SARS-CoV-2 virus is as evident as it is documented.

Whether the release was accidental, through poor protocols, sloppy handling, or what ever mechanism, or whether the release was intentional, as a form of asymmetrical warfare, the act of destroying samples and information early on in a cover-up attempt indicates great potential for further perfidy--like Maxwell Smart playing "would you believe" with the Chief--with each successive fabrication still designed to distance the regime from the release and absolve it of guilt and/or intent.
If the release was accidental, it would cause a great loss of face that the CCP and the current regime caused a worldwide pandemic by being sloppy.
If the release was intentional, do you think the regime would hide behind stories which might absolve it of guilt for as long as possible? Sure, they would. There is no advantage like committing acts of war on your enemies (or the world) without them realizing that is what you are doing.

Epoch Times has found the rest of the breadcrumbs, among those scientific papers published by the scientists at Wuhan which document (and seek prestige from) the accomplishments of grafting a Bat-borne SARS variant with another Coronavirus to make it more readily capable of infecting a human host. The presence of HIV genomic sequences in the virus indicates that may have been grafted in as well. It is no more natural than a winged dog with the head of a cat.

What purpose exists for inventing a virus with those characteristics? (What those research papers document, including the one I have linked ad nauseum on this board, which tied not only Chinese researchers (along with some American ones, early on in 2015) to the research in this specific field with these specific viruses being recombined in a lab, but tied, through the provenance of those scientists and the institution to which they returned, (to The Wuhan Institute of Virology) when the Obama Administration cut off funding. The research persisted, in China, at the Biosecurity Level 4 labs in Wuhan, and subsequent scientific papers were published documenting that.

It's all there, perhaps in the polysylabic and acronymic nomenclature of the field, but also in black and white. Q.E.D.

Please do watch the video.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 03:12:03 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1572 on: April 15, 2020, 03:16:00 pm »
If you keep in mind that the Chinese changed the parameters for declaring a case of COVID-19 to include having a connection to the wet market, the picture becomes sharper. That is the narrative the CCP wanted to present. It also ignores that there were cases (without the wet market connection) which met all criteria for infection with SARS-CoV-2, nearly 1/3 of the total cases before and concurrently with the cases from the wet market.
Consider the incubation period, backdating the time of infection from 4-14 days, and case zero had no connections with the wet market.

Because one of the viruses used to manufacture the SARS-CoV-19 virus was clearly of bat origin, the bat in the market story was used to throw the world off the track leading to the origin of this virus in a laboratory setting.
Considering the research done in creating this exact sort of virus, and the improbability that viruses in the wild would make these specific species jumps and recombinations on their own, the laboratory origin of this disease, the SARS-CoV-2 virus is as evident as it is documented.

Whether the release was accidental, through poor protocols, sloppy handling, or what ever mechanism, or whether the release was intentional, as a form of asymmetrical warfare, the act of destroying samples and information early on in a cover-up attempt indicates great potential for further perfidy--like Maxwell Smart playing "would you believe" with the Chief--with each successive fabrication still designed to distance the regime from the release and absolve it of guilt and/or intent.
If the release was accidental, it would cause a great loss of face that the CCP and the current regime caused a worldwide pandemic by being sloppy.
If the release was intentional, do you think the regime would hide behind stories which might absolve it of guilt for as long as possible? Sure, they would. There is no advantage like committing acts of war on your enemies (or the world) without them realizing that is what you are doing.

Epoch Times has found the rest of the breadcrumbs, among those scientific papers published by the scientists at Wuhan which document (and seek prestige from) the accomplishments of grafting a Bat-borne SARS variant with another Coronavirus to make it more readily capable of infecting a human host. The presence of HIV genomic sequences in the virus indicates that may have been grafted in as well. It is no more natural than a winged dog with the head of a cat.

What purpose exists for inventing a virus with those characteristics? (What those research papers document, including the one I have linked ad nauseum on this board, which tied not only Chinese researchers (along with some American ones, early on in 2015) to the research in this specific field with these specific viruses being recombined in a lab, but tied, through the provenance of those scientists and the institution to which they returned, (to The Wuhan Institute of Virology) when the Obama Administration cut off funding. The research persisted, in China, at the Biosecurity Level 4 labs in Wuhan, and subsequent scientific papers were published documenting that.

It's all there, perhaps in the polysylabic and acronymic nomenclature of the field, but also in black and white. Q.E.D.

Please do watch the video.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1573 on: April 15, 2020, 03:43:04 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1574 on: April 15, 2020, 03:51:16 pm »
Bookface is flagging the video as "false," and not allowing it to be linked.
I will NOT comply.