Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64764 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #1450 on: April 14, 2020, 03:19:17 pm »
I just want to ask one question here, and maybe on the other thread.......

There are some who keep pounding their point that Coronavirus deaths are actually deaths from other things, comorbidities and such......... and are also pointing to flu deaths as being larger in number than COVID deaths.  (Even though this virus is still very new and hasn't peaked yet).

My question is, are all those flu deaths from the flu, or from complications of the flu caused by other medical issues?  For instance, the flu often develops into pneumonia (as does COVID).  Are those deaths attributed to flu, or to pneumonia?   Do we know?  And isn't that relevant in an honest discussion?

The point is, without the flu, would those people still be alive?  And without COVID, would the people who died from comorbidities still be alive?

Let's hold off on the conspiracy theories until all the facts are in.   They won't be in a for a long time.

At that point, with a fair comparison with flu deaths, maybe the claim that the virus deaths are inflated may have some merit.....

But not until then.

That's a good question to be asking.  How many patients died from the virus, vs how many just died with it?  Would the patient have died if he/she didn't have it?  That's a tough call for a Medial Examiner, or an attending Physician.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1451 on: April 14, 2020, 03:21:15 pm »

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1249793158310920197

Jake Sherman @JakeSherman
HOYER to House Dems: "Members are advised that absent an emergency, the House is not expected to meet prior to Monday, May 4, 2020. "
3:14 PM · Apr 13, 2020
Didn't my President declare a National Emergency?  Didn't he declare all 50 states under disaster declaration for first time in US history?  Oh well I hope the rats are resting soundly despite all the distracting wails of mourning.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:33:53 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1452 on: April 14, 2020, 03:27:31 pm »
That's a good question to be asking.  How many patients died from the virus, vs how many just died with it?  Would the patient have died if he/she didn't have it?  That's a tough call for a Medial Examiner, or an attending Physician.

Here's the question I would ask under these circumstances (FWIW),,,,"If not for the coronavirus, would the patient be alive?"

@Cyber Liberty

« Reply #1453 on: April 14, 2020, 03:28:42 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1250075668282576898

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!
9:57 AM · Apr 14, 2020
Today is going to be an insane day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1454 on: April 14, 2020, 03:30:44 pm »
Here's the question I would ask under these circumstances (FWIW),,,,"If not for the coronavirus, would the patient be alive?"

@Cyber Liberty

Exactly.  That could sometimes be pretty difficult to call, and it's not surprising to hear Docs have incentive to call them COVID deaths, even if it was just one of several conditions.  That said, the numbers we have are what they are.  I'm not interested in going down a conspiracy theory rabbit hole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1455 on: April 14, 2020, 03:33:53 pm »
This backstabbing isn't a surprise but what can you say when someone DEFENDS SLAVERY, makes statements like "And nothing you or I will change that" for conversation and dwells about some death rate as being under 1% when a pandemic has killed what must be nearing 25,000 Americans.
Whoa. Slow down. Take a deep breath and step away from your keyboard for a minute. All people are seeking is fairness and consistency, not you agreeing with every word they post, nor should you seek that they agree with every word you post.
@TomSea Yours is a tough job, to eliminate that which is universally offensive, break up fights, and clean up various and sundry inappropriate content. It can be hard to draw that line, especially if you let your personal feelings step in.

But there will be disagreement, even on what may be inappropriate.

After all, If we all agreed on everything, one person would post and the rest of the thread would be
 :yowsa:
 888high58888
 :beer:

We're doing more than that, here. We're drawing from a wide variety of sources, some I believe to be mostly accurate, some I seriously doubt are worth the paper they aren't printed on, and many with obvious political or profit motivated agendae.
That's what we're here to do. Look at it all. Hash out the difference between the credible and the nonsense, to separate the wheat from the chaff, not in terms of individuals so much as sources, and in terms of the information available out there.

There's a ton of 'information', and it's mostly garbage, depending on the source, but there are pearls in that hog lot.

We, collectively, drawing on the often specialized knowledge and the intelligence of folks here, have the ability to use our capacity for critical thinking and weigh the value of the sources, the merit of the statements, to find what was removed from context and distorted and restore it to the logical framework it was pried from, to make it rhetorically whole, so it can be properly assessed. This is the power we have as a group.   

Even then, we will not always draw the same conclusions from the same data. There would be few scientific journals if everyone did, nothing to debate, all would be Q.E.D.
But life is messy. So, too is knowledge, and even more so, the path to wisdom, cluttered with discarded presumptions and fallacies and foibles once held dear, but now known to be too cumbersome for the ascent to clear thought and unvarnished truth.

But part of that truth, especially in this context, is an inevitability.
Life is deadly. No one gets out alive.
It is a question of when and how, not IF our lives will end.
We do our best to give good account of ourselves while we're here, to hopefully leave a legacy for those we leave behind, either in tradition, spirit, riches in character, honor, or material goods, or all of those--some cause to remember us, and for those of us who care, to serve our Creator as best we can while we are here.

Though we may disagree on this fine point, every life which ends, when and where it ends, is part of His plan, and in my estimation, that includes my own life. No man knows his time. I have had plenty of opportunities to die, just have managed to avoid using them, at times by very thin margins, often without any injury at all.
When my time comes it will as likely be because of something silly as something of profound impact, but until that time (my time) comes, He protects me. He knows that time, not me. In Him is my faith, and I just keep my eyes open to help Him out a little.

These are difficult times with great emphasis on a disease we see as killing (so far in the US) as many as might inhabit a small town (by urban standards). It isn't over yet. We do not know what fate may have awaited these people otherwise, and it is moot. We do know (despite claims of irrelevancy) that many times more die each year of other causes, but because of the novel, unknown, and frankly terrifying and seemingly random nature of this disease, we take fright all out of proportion to it's track record, when driving to stores in quest of something to wipe our bum might actually be more hazardous, even with the reduction in traffic.

Some of us have tried to interject some perspective to quell the all too human sense of panic we feel when our Limbic Brain steps in, screaming at our higher cortical functions to fight or flee, in an effort to restore that which makes us separate from the lower animals aside from an immortal soul--the ability to reason.

There are other minds out there, seeking answers, asking good questions, looking for solutions, just as there are those who seek to distort our view of that which is going on around us.  It is up to us to discern, as best we can, who is who, and what is what, and it doesn't hurt to keep some semblance of a sense of humour along the way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1456 on: April 14, 2020, 03:41:40 pm »
There are other minds out there, seeking answers, asking good questions, looking for solutions, just as there are those who seek to distort our view of that which is going on around us.  It is up to us to discern, as best we can, who is who, and what is what, and it doesn't hurt to keep some semblance of a sense of humour along the way.

Really good post @Smokin Joe .  Too good to pick apart the few points I disagree with.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1457 on: April 14, 2020, 03:43:59 pm »
Exactly.  That could sometimes be pretty difficult to call, and it's not surprising to hear Docs have incentive to call them COVID deaths, even if it was just one of several conditions. 

This is my opinion, only ...  I don't think it's a difficult call.  If a cancer patient is killed in an automobile accident, the cause of death is not listed as cancer (as much as insurance companies would appreciate it). If not for the accident, he/she would be alive.  So, it's reasonable that a person with diabetes who contracts the coronavirus and dies, dies of the coronavirus.  If not for the virus, the person would be alive.

I'd caution care in drilling down to preexisting conditions as the cause of death.  Come the age of both government run health insurance and health care, preexisting conditions would too easily become justification for denying both for new medical condition.

@Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:48:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1458 on: April 14, 2020, 03:45:07 pm »

@Cyber Liberty
That's one I have been asking all along. How many died with it instead of of it? Did the virus just exacerbate a pre-existing and potentially lethal condition or did it do the dirty work? It's easier to determine if someone had a heart attack and then had the wreck than it is to determine if they had the heart attack because they were in a car accident.

Either way, discerning what was just the contributing factor is something like counting how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.  We know that together, the result is lethal with statistical significance.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1459 on: April 14, 2020, 03:45:26 pm »
Age, obesity are biggest risk factors for COVID-19 hospitalization
https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/age-and-obesity-are-biggest-risk-factors-for-covid-19-hospitalization/
I linked on one of the other coronavirus threads the story about researchers at NYU connecting obesity to the need for hospitalization of covid-19 patients. I live in the first- or second-most obese and/or unhealthy state in the US (WV and MS are always in a contest for who's #1 in that category), and we have only 9 deaths thus far. Actually, we have a pretty low death rate among those diagnosed, curiously enough.  Officials don't release such info, but I have wondered exactly which underlying conditions existed among those who died.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1460 on: April 14, 2020, 03:47:11 pm »
Whoa. Slow down. Take a deep breath and step away from your keyboard for a minute. All people are seeking is fairness and consistency, not you agreeing with every word they post, nor should you seek that they agree with every word you post.
@TomSea Yours is a tough job, to eliminate that which is universally offensive, break up fights, and clean up various and sundry inappropriate content. It can be hard to draw that line, especially if you let your personal feelings step in.

But there will be disagreement, even on what may be inappropriate.

After all, If we all agreed on everything, one person would post and the rest of the thread would be
 :yowsa:
 888high58888
 :beer:

We're doing more than that, here. We're drawing from a wide variety of sources, some I believe to be mostly accurate, some I seriously doubt are worth the paper they aren't printed on, and many with obvious political or profit motivated agendae.
That's what we're here to do. Look at it all. Hash out the difference between the credible and the nonsense, to separate the wheat from the chaff, not in terms of individuals so much as sources, and in terms of the information available out there.

There's a ton of 'information', and it's mostly garbage, depending on the source, but there are pearls in that hog lot.

We, collectively, drawing on the often specialized knowledge and the intelligence of folks here, have the ability to use our capacity for critical thinking and weigh the value of the sources, the merit of the statements, to find what was removed from context and distorted and restore it to the logical framework it was pried from, to make it rhetorically whole, so it can be properly assessed. This is the power we have as a group.   

Even then, we will not always draw the same conclusions from the same data. There would be few scientific journals if everyone did, nothing to debate, all would be Q.E.D.
But life is messy. So, too is knowledge, and even more so, the path to wisdom, cluttered with discarded presumptions and fallacies and foibles once held dear, but now known to be too cumbersome for the ascent to clear thought and unvarnished truth.

But part of that truth, especially in this context, is an inevitability.
Life is deadly. No one gets out alive.
It is a question of when and how, not IF our lives will end.
We do our best to give good account of ourselves while we're here, to hopefully leave a legacy for those we leave behind, either in tradition, spirit, riches in character, honor, or material goods, or all of those--some cause to remember us, and for those of us who care, to serve our Creator as best we can while we are here.

Though we may disagree on this fine point, every life which ends, when and where it ends, is part of His plan, and in my estimation, that includes my own life. No man knows his time. I have had plenty of opportunities to die, just have managed to avoid using them, at times by very thin margins, often without any injury at all.
When my time comes it will as likely be because of something silly as something of profound impact, but until that time (my time) comes, He protects me. He knows that time, not me. In Him is my faith, and I just keep my eyes open to help Him out a little.

These are difficult times with great emphasis on a disease we see as killing (so far in the US) as many as might inhabit a small town (by urban standards). It isn't over yet. We do not know what fate may have awaited these people otherwise, and it is moot. We do know (despite claims of irrelevancy) that many times more die each year of other causes, but because of the novel, unknown, and frankly terrifying and seemingly random nature of this disease, we take fright all out of proportion to it's track record, when driving to stores in quest of something to wipe our bum might actually be more hazardous, even with the reduction in traffic.

Some of us have tried to interject some perspective to quell the all too human sense of panic we feel when our Limbic Brain steps in, screaming at our higher cortical functions to fight or flee, in an effort to restore that which makes us separate from the lower animals aside from an immortal soul--the ability to reason.

The post was deleted, thus, I don't know how you dug that up but I guarantee you, if one goes to one Civil War forum,

https://civilwartalk.com/

Over and over again, if one is defending the cause of the South, it is said they are truly in effect,  defending slavery.  That's all there was to it, it's a moral wrong. period.  More expert opinions are there certainly than mine, FR too, has had numerous discussions on slavery.

I don't think people call out others on being conservative or at least, being a pro-life conservative, when, at the same time, they didn't protect life through their vote last time.  Period. We've dropped this part of the conversation, I will not continue.  This can continue on the pro-life boards or at that civil war forum.

And believe me, since I voted for Trump, I'm very interested in how this COVID-19 was and is handled.

The above poster too, no names, who wrote in big letters, has a habit of doing that. I think that is probably forum taunting and improper behavior as well, let's remember, no posts were removed until an after-party came in continually brow-beating someone. We should get by that now.  I just decided to delete all of them then.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:51:35 pm by TomSea »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1461 on: April 14, 2020, 03:47:54 pm »
I linked on one of the other coronavirus threads the story about researchers at NYU connecting obesity to the need for hospitalization of covid-19 patients. I live in the first- or second-most obese and/or unhealthy state in the US (WV and MS are always in a contest for who's #1 in that category), and we have only 9 deaths thus far. Actually, we have a pretty low death rate among those diagnosed, curiously enough.  Officials don't release such info, but I have wondered exactly which underlying conditions existed among those who died.
I think that in both instances, the superficial characteristics of age and obesity indicate greater likelyhood of having one or more of the other underlying medical conditions: Heart disease, diabetes, COPD or other respiratory problems, high blood pressure, are all more common in older and more obese populations.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1462 on: April 14, 2020, 03:49:26 pm »
Really good post @Smokin Joe .  Too good to pick apart the few points I disagree with.
Thank you. We will all disagree, sooner or later. But if we focus on finding the truth, there is a chance we will.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1463 on: April 14, 2020, 03:53:52 pm »
This is my opinion, only ...  I don't think it's a difficult call.  If a cancer patient is killed in an automobile accident, the cause of death is not listed as cancer (as much as insurance companies would appreciate it). If not for the accident, he/she would be alive.  So, it's reasonable that a person with diabetes who contracts the coronavirus and dies, dies of the coronavirus.  If not for the virus, the person would be alive.

I'd caution care in drilling down to preexisting conditions as the cause of death.  Come the age of both government run health insurance and health care, preexisting conditions would too easily become justification for denying both for new medical condition.

@Cyber Liberty
I noticed one of the questions in the probability matrix was if the patient was white, so I suspect there is already a movement afoot to try to inject race into the mix. Without evidence of clear genetic predispositions along those lines or some other pathology common only due to race, and considering age and obesity are fairly superficial medical characteristics in and of themselves, I am having a hard time getting around the parameters and potential abuse thereof than seeing them as valid parameters for comparison.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1464 on: April 14, 2020, 03:54:58 pm »
I think that in both instances, the superficial characteristics of age and obesity indicate greater likelyhood of having one or more of the other underlying medical conditions: Heart disease, diabetes, COPD or other respiratory problems, high blood pressure, are all more common in older and more obese populations.
True, and I don't know how deeply the NYU team explored whether those obese people also had diabetes, etc.

As I noted on the other thread, I read a news story about a 25 y/o male in WV who died from the virus. Turns out he was morbidly obese and had high blood pressure even when he was a teen. A week or two ago, I looked at some stats and calculated that at least 98.5% of the virus deaths were people with those types of preexisting conditions (based on the limited info provided). I wonder whether the most up-to-date stats are consistent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1465 on: April 14, 2020, 04:00:50 pm »
The post was deleted, thus, I don't know how you dug that up but I guarantee you, if one goes to one Civil War forum,

Over and over again, if one is defending the cause of the South, it is said they are truly in effect,  defending slavery.  That's all there was to it, it's a moral wrong. period.  More expert opinions are there certainly than mine, FR too, has had numerous discussions on slavery.

I don't think people call out others on being conservative or at least, being a pro-life conservative, when, at the same time, they didn't protect life through their vote last time.  Period. We've dropped this part of the conversation, I will not continue.  This can continue on the pro-life boards or at that civil war forum.

And believe me, since I voted for Trump, I'm very interested in how this COVID-19 was and is handled.

The above poster too, no names, who wrote in big letters, has a habit of doing that. I think that is probably forum taunting and improper behavior as well, let's remember, no posts were removed until an after-party came in continually brow-beating someone. We should get by that now.  I just decided to delete all of them then.

And some of us do not give one hoot in hell what anything is said to be! (What you posted there @TomSea is classic propaganda specifically designed to squelch dissent) We care what the TRUTH is!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:04:02 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1466 on: April 14, 2020, 04:10:13 pm »

I made no mention of slavery, and it is not germane to fight the War of Northern Aggression over again in a thread about the Coronavirus.
I will only say my ancestors fought for their homeland, against invasion, an invasion which persisted until the very Constitution of that state had been changed, by legislators virtually handpicked by the occupiers, who did not lift Martial Law and leave the State until the 1870s. The history you read was most likely written by those who invaded, and possesses all the distortions of fact needed to justify the invasion in the minds of those who are limited to those accounts. I agree slavery is morally wrong, but that was not the casus belli, only a palatable moral imperative cited after the fact. Many Union soldiers fought for the Union, not to free slaves, and that announcement during the Battle of Fredericksburg caused notable dissent in the Union ranks.

Much more recently, many of us who voted for third party candidates also voted for pro-life candidates.

As a Living, breathing American, I am interested in how SARS-CoV-2 is dealt with, and the disease it causes.
I am disgusted at those who choose to wield this crisis as a political tool, and distort not just words but actions in order to do so. It stands in the way of doing good science, and good science is what we need right now, with no small measure of Divine Guidance and Intervention. I call solidly for both.

Everyone is a mite frayed, so can we please try to not carry over other posts on other threads into the discussion of the virus, and I will do the same.  There is plenty here to concern ourselves with.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1467 on: April 14, 2020, 04:11:29 pm »
Let's all get back to discussing the world stories about the COVID-19 pandemic, and cease the critiques of the Member to whom Nancy and I have delegated the management of this Category! 

There are days this can be really difficult, and Tom has been doing a great job of it.  Tom has our support, and if/when there is a problem, it's for our two Admins to discuss privately.

That is all,
now back to the original topic of this thread, please!  TIA.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1468 on: April 14, 2020, 04:17:01 pm »
True, and I don't know how deeply the NYU team explored whether those obese people also had diabetes, etc.

As I noted on the other thread, I read a news story about a 25 y/o male in WV who died from the virus. Turns out he was morbidly obese and had high blood pressure even when he was a teen. A week or two ago, I looked at some stats and calculated that at least 98.5% of the virus deaths were people with those types of preexisting conditions (based on the limited info provided). I wonder whether the most up-to-date stats are consistent.
I wondered about that. A guy I knew in High School had a heart attack at 17, a strapping young man in apparent good health. Thankfully, it was recognized, however incredulously, and he survived.

I only have some of the data from North Dakota, and so far, 100% of those who have died with the virus have had "underlying medical conditions". The one new death was in the "over 80" age group.
I must note that today is the first day the number of active cases in the State has actually gone down (and by more than the death rate), and hopefully we will see more of that trend.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1469 on: April 14, 2020, 04:26:53 pm »
Everyone is a mite frayed, so can we please try to not carry over other posts on other threads into the discussion of the virus, and I will do the same.  There is plenty here to concern ourselves with.
@Smokin Joe I'm truly impressed by this second extension of an olive branch.  I rarely do it, but I don't think that make me better.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1470 on: April 14, 2020, 04:31:05 pm »
@Smokin Joe I'm truly impressed by this second extension of an olive branch.  I rarely do it, but I don't think that make me better.

Naw, it just makes you a Human, just like the rest of us.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #1471 on: April 14, 2020, 04:33:23 pm »
Let's all get back to discussing the world stories about the COVID-19 pandemic, and cease the critiques of the Member to whom Nancy and I have delegated the management of this Category! 

There are days this can be really difficult, and Tom has been doing a great job of it.  Tom has our support, and if/when there is a problem, it's for our two Admins to discuss privately.

That is all,
now back to the original topic of this thread, please!  TIA.

@TomSea has my support too.  He's usually twice as fair as you @Cyber Liberty and you're a good man.   :seeya:  I envy none of you for the work it takes to moderate people like me @mystery-ak  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1472 on: April 14, 2020, 04:35:11 pm »
Whatever YOU say @TomSea! I'm sorry that CV-19 has apparently caused you to lose your mind!  My argument are my argument and I'm perfectly happy to let them rest on their strength alone.

@Bigun   @TomSea

Speaking as someone who is neutral and hasn't even read most of the posts you both refer to,it SEEMS to ME like this is more personal than political between the two of you,and MAYBE it might be better if you both stopped posting to each other for a while so you can cool down and return to normal?

This is NOT a personal dig on either of you. We all have our moments where we get too personally involved with the posting flow back and forth,and drag an argument from one threat to another.

Well,not ME,of course. I am perfect in every way.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:37:42 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1473 on: April 14, 2020, 04:36:47 pm »
@Bigun   @TomSea

Speaking as someone who is neutral and hasn't even read most of the posts you both refer to,it SEEMS to ME like this is more personal than political between the two of you,and MAYBE it might be better if you both stopped posting to each other for a while so you can cool down and return to normal?

This is NOT a personal dig on either of you. We all have our moments where we get too personally involved with the posing flow back and forth,and drag an argument from one threat to another.

Well,not ME,of course. I am perfect in every way.

Most days, my friend... wink777
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #1474 on: April 14, 2020, 04:39:39 pm »

https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1249830696299921409

Senator Ted Cruz@SenTedCruz
America is strongest when we’re united. That’s why @SenGillibrand  & I are launching the #CombatCOVID19Challenge – to encourage Americans to support each other as we all #CombatCOVID19.

I'm challenging @GovernorPerry , @SylvesterTurner , @MattressMack to join us within 48 hours.
5:43 PM · Apr 13, 2020

See Sen Cruz in face mask and gloves at link.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:41:58 pm by Once-Ler »