Author Topic: Liberals mocked President Trump for saying coronavirus mortality rate was lower than initially repor  (Read 232 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Liberals mocked President Trump for saying coronavirus mortality rate was lower than initially reported; now health official says he's right

Liberals, like the Daily Show's Trevor Noah, mocked President Donald Trump when he argued the coronavirus' mortality rate was likely lower than the 3.4% estimate offered by the World Health Organization. Film producer Andy Ostroy called the president a "gaslighting sociopath" and "reckless," while Vox's Aaron Rupar accused Trump of spreading a "blizzard of dangerous misinformation." But now a senior health official says the president is probably right.

At a press briefing on Friday morning, Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary Admiral Brett Giroir declared, "The best estimates now of the overall mortality rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.1% and 1%."

Giroir noted the figure is "lower than you heard probably in many reports," but that the real mortality rate is "not likely in the range of 2% to 3%."........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liberals_mocked_trump_coronavirus#new_tab
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
^ Bump

This is information to really consider -- granted this isn't a multitude of health officials saying that the mortality rate is lower, but that is truly a possibility.  IF the U.S. can contain this virus, the world will take notice and China just may have some 'splainin' to do.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.