Author Topic: Sanders: "Establishment" Put A "Great Deal Of Pressure" On Klobuchar And Buttigieg To Drop Out  (Read 236 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Real Clear Politics
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date March 8, 2020

Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday on "Meet The Press" that he would have won the primaries in Minnesota, Maine, and Massachusetts if Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg had not dropped out of the presidential race and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of Super Tuesday.

(more)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/08/sanders_establishment_put_a_great_deal_of_pressure_on_klobuchar_and_buttigieg_to_drop_out.html

watch the videos, they are amazing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I doubt Bernie is going to 'drop out' as he said he would regardless of the delegate result.
Biden is melting down, and is getting worse by the day. Think Sanders is waiting.
Biden will eventually reach critical mass to the point where no one can even pretend to ignore it.
Judging from Biden's obvious insanity, I would bet on Sanders coming through in the end.
He has people much smarter than me working for him. I am sure this has crossed their minds.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.