Author Topic: Republican Sights Turn to Biden’s Mental Health and There Will Be No Mercy  (Read 1331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Sights Turn to Biden’s Mental Health and There Will Be No Mercy

Posted at 11:30 am on March 7, 2020 by Bonchie

With Joe Biden regaining his position as the Democratic front runner, the scrutiny of him by the right has renewed. When Biden looked like the helpless, distant finisher he was a few weeks ago, it wasn’t worth the energy. Things have changed in a hurry, though. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is still mumbling about billionaires, signaling that he’s not serious about doing what it takes to win the race.

While Biden may represent a larger threat to Trump in a general election, he’s still a ripe target for political ridicule and the sights are starting to turn on one specific thing. Namely, the former Vice President’s mental health.

As I touched on in an article that broadly focused on Biden’s issues (including on policy), he’s a man who certainly appears to be losing his mental faculties. No, not because he’s annoying, talks in word salads, etc. like many politicians do, but because he genuinely seems to be losing his mind.

If you oppose Trump because you feel like he’s not up to the job, there’s absolutely no excuse for getting excited about Biden and feeling like we’ve saved the country because he’s the other choice now. This is a man who can barely remember where he’s at on any given day, and that’s not an exaggeration. He slurs his words constantly (no, it’s not a “stutter”) and mixes up issues, not from ignorance, but from an ability to process what he’s trying to say. And while people will say “but Trump!” in response, anyone with eyes can see the difference. Trump is a fast talking word salad at times, but there’s a difference between not being a good orator (or just being plain unknowledgeable about a subject as Trump sometimes is) and confusing your sister and wife or forgetting what day it is, both things Biden did in the last day. The physical decline is real and it’s being presented to us in flashing lights.

more
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/07/republican-sights-turn-to-bidens-mental-health-and-there-will-be-no-mercy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How can one be true to themselves and/or to their profession as journalists, if his mental acumen is declared off-limits?

The Democrats have forced the Republicans and Pres. Trump to crucify this SOB.

Maybe the strategy is to have him grab is chest and keel over in a debate...   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Old slow Joe won't be able to campaign with the same vigor as Trump. His daily gaffes and memory lapses will destroy him in the debates. The democommies will run things behind the scenes if my some strange twist of fate Biden wins.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Lunchbox Joe is nothing more than a place holder at this point.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
At Your Request, a Mental Health Report on Joe Biden-

By Bandy Lee

Since you keep asking, here is my report on Joseph R. Biden Jr.:
I do not diagnose without examination and do not speak about public figures in general, unless there is evidence of such profound danger to public health and well-being because of serious signs of mental instability in a public servant, that it would be a public disservice not to share my knowledge and training. Biden has not risen to this threshold. A few stumbled words are not the same as the extreme dangers that result from: delusions of grandeur, omnipotence, and impunity; pathological lying to the level where almost no truth can be found in any of his words; making up fake news and threatening anyone who would contradict him, including calling legitimate news sources “the enemy of the people”; encouraging and promoting violence; traumatizing children and expressing glee at others’ suffering; belligerence against enemy and allied nations in ways that have dramatically worsened geopolitical instability; near-complete lack of empathy and detachment from reality; programming and hypnotizing his followers to believe only his words and not “what you’re seeing and what you’re reading”; neurological emergency-level slurring of speech, movement abnormalities, frequent memory lapses, repetitions, or loss of direction; and stumbled words.

That I have not volunteered reports “on both sides” should be proof that this is not a political exercise. I never spoke up about a president or a presidential candidate either before or after Donald Trump, and neither have thousands of other mental health professionals who have come forth with similar concerns in ways that are unprecedented in U.S. history, for any president of any party. I only speak up when there is a medical need of such great magnitude as to risk the survival of the human species. This is definitively Donald Trump, not Biden. Nor is it Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, or any other false equivalences people wish to create for political purposes.

https://medium.com/@bandyxlee/at-your-request-a-mental-health-report-on-joe-biden-608ed43a54a0
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

By Bandy Lee

Another article from this fraud?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As I touched on in an article that broadly focused on Biden’s issues (including on policy), he’s a man who certainly appears to be losing his mental faculties.

Am I the only one beginning to suspect that the DC "In-Crowd" is "prepping the field" to establish good cause (senility) so that Slow Joe can't be subpoenaed  to give testimony against Hunter Biden due to mental deterioration ,which could also lead to evidence against the children of Kerry,Pelosi,and other prominent elected officials from both parties from being exposed to the public eye?

And let's not kid ourselves,you just KNOW there has to be some children of Republican officials doing the same thing.

All it would take would be for a public trial of Hunter Biden to blow the whole thing up and reveal secret family pay-offs going back decades and embarrassing both parties. We all know that once THAT cat is out of the bag and hitting the 6 PM Evening News broadcasts,there ain't going to be no stopping it until they are all exposed.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 03:16:40 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Way to prove you're not a partisan, Bandy.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lunchbox Joe is nothing more than a place holder at this point.

@skeeter

Gee,I wonder who will be called to replace him when he steps down at the Dim convention?

Offline skeeter

By Bandy Lee

https://medium.com/@bandyxlee/at-your-request-a-mental-health-report-on-joe-biden-608ed43a54a0

She turned her remote diagnosis of Joe Biden into a remote trashing of Donald Trump. Hilarious.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Gee,I wonder who will be called to replace him when he steps down at the Dim convention?

I know who expects to be called.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know who expects to be called.

That would be stupid on their part.  Hillary Clinton won't get one vote more than what she got last time, and will probably lose a bunch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She turned her remote diagnosis of Joe Biden into a remote trashing of Donald Trump. Hilarious.

I especially loved the part where she claims her official diagnosis of Biden as A-OK means she's not partisan....
I will NOT comply.

Offline mortarman

That would be stupid on their part.  Hillary Clinton won't get one vote more than what she got last time, and will probably lose a bunch.

Buh, buh, butt she's ENTITLED. 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Which would STILL be a BUNCH more than Biden or Bernie would get.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I especially loved the part where she claims her official diagnosis of Biden as A-OK means she's not partisan....

@Cyber Liberty

If she were smart,she wouldn't be a Dim.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Which would STILL be a BUNCH more than Biden or Bernie would get.

@sneakypete

Perhaps, but I don't think so.  Trump has won a lot of converts.  But it will end up being an academic discussion because we will never see the results in a real election.  Public opinion polls are worthless.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

@sneakypete

Perhaps, but I don't think so.  Trump has won a lot of converts.  But it will end up being an academic discussion because we will never see the results in a real election.  Public opinion polls are worthless.

Who knows what will happen prior to the election. Biden's VP pick will have a lot to do with those who are less than hardcore Dems. Much like Palin and McCain. For Trump, it will likely depend on how much loss of life and economic destruction happens with the coming pandemic. It probably won't matter if he handles it well and there's still a lot of damage. He will be blamed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who knows what will happen prior to the election. Biden's VP pick will have a lot to do with those who are less than hardcore Dems. Much like Palin and McCain. For Trump, it will likely depend on how much loss of life and economic destruction happens with the coming pandemic. It probably won't matter if he handles it well and there's still a lot of damage. He will be blamed.

I think Biteme's Team will pick somebody from the far left, like Warren, to attempt to balance the ticket and bring the Sanders voters in.  If the rest of the Rat Primary season is bruising between Sanders and Biteme, that's going to fail.

And yes, Trump will be blamed.  That's a given.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@Cyber Liberty

No,I do NOT think Bubbette! would win,but she would get more votes than Slow Joe or Bernie,the Bolshevik. For one thing she would get ALL the registered Whymen Dim votes,ALL the homosexual votes,and all the "I wanna make history" votes. Not so sure she would get all the communist votes anymore,since she turned on communism,though.

Offline corbe

Apparently even Jill got the Memo.

'This isn't going away': Jill Stein warns Biden's 'biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline'

by Tim Pearce

March 08, 2020 12:50 PM

Former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein said that Democrats are in for an “agonizing 8 months” if they nominate former Vice President Joe Biden as their candidate for the White House.

Stein, who graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1979, warned Democrats that Biden might flounder on the campaign trail because of his "obvious cognitive decline." The 77-year-old former vice president has experienced a series of mental flubs throughout primary, such as his recent botched attempt at reciting lines from the Declaration of Independence.

"Biden’s lies & record are bad enough, but the biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline," Stein said in a tweet on Saturday. "He said he’s running for Senate, confused wife & sister, forgot Obama’s name etc. This isn’t going away. If Dems close their eyes & keep pushing Joe, it’ll be an agonizing 8 months ahead."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-isnt-going-away-jill-stein-warns-bidens-biggest-risk-is-his-obvious-cognitive-decline
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

No,I do NOT think Bubbette! would win,but she would get more votes than Slow Joe or Bernie,the Bolshevik. For one thing she would get ALL the registered Whymen Dim votes,ALL the homosexual votes,and all the "I wanna make history" votes. Not so sure she would get all the communist votes anymore,since she turned on communism,though.

@sneakypete

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just don't think we can ever know for sure because polls in the 21st Century suck.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Apparently even Jill got the Memo.

'This isn't going away': Jill Stein warns Biden's 'biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline'

by Tim Pearce

And I think it's the opposite.  I think the corruption is the bigger problem.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

Bottom line is that unless there is a report from a duly licensed medical professional who has thoroughly examined Mr. Biden's mental health, anything said or written about his mental health (including posts made on this site) is pure speculation. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bottom line is that unless there is a report from a duly licensed medical professional who has thoroughly examined Mr. Biden's mental health, anything said or written about his mental health (including posts made on this site) is pure speculation.

Exactly.  Just because Leftists think it's cool to deliver armchair diagnoses doesn't mean we should do that.
I will NOT comply.