Author Topic: What Would A Warrior Do?: In defense of Marine Raider charged with manslaughter  (Read 214 times)

rangerrebew

What Would A Warrior Do?: In defense of Marine Raider charged with manslaughter
Lt. Col. David “Bull” Gurfein (Ret.)

Our military is well-stocked with warriors — from our special operators to those who provide service support. Unfortunately, each community also has its percentage of bureaucrats-in-uniform.

Those of us who have served know full well the difference between the two, almost instinctively.

One gives; the other takes. One voluntarily endures hardship; the other avoids discomfort. One is more concerned with selfless service to our Nation; the other is primarily focused on selfishly serving himself. One, a private first class who forfeits liberty to stand a buddy’s watch; the other, an officer who places his own career above troop welfare.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/opinion/2020/03/07/what-would-a-warrior-do-in-defense-of-marine-raider-charged-with-manslaughter/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A "news story" written by a defense attorney?

HEY! If you can't believe a defense attorney,who CAN you believe?

Someone needs to ask "Were there any witnesses to the alleged fight downtown?" Has anybody read about a fight before this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Maj. Gen. Daniel Yoo was one of the beneficiaries of Sock Monkey's purges of the General Staff. wink777

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.