Author Topic: Red wine pumps from Italian town’s water pipes into homes for 3 hours due to malfunction  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Red wine pumps from Italian town’s water pipes into homes for 3 hours due to malfunction
March 7, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Residents in a village in northern Italy faced a malfunction in their plumbing that many probably wished was not fixed too quickly.

The Italian town of Castelvetro has been dealing with the somber coronavirus crisis but, for a few hours on Wednesday, residents were surprised with a strange treat as red wine began to flow from their water faucets and shower heads.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

A local winery reportedly suffered a malfunction in its bottling line that sent 1,000 liters of sparkling wine into the town’s water pipes instead of into ready to fill bottles, according to CNN.

About 20 homes experienced a few unexpected hours of the strange sight as red Lambrusco freely poured out of kitchen sinks.

According to Giorgia Mezzacqui, deputy mayor of Castelvetro, the malfunction, which the local government said didn’t pose any health risks, lasted about three hours.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/07/red-wine-pumps-from-italian-towns-water-pipes-into-homes-for-3-hours-due-to-malfunction-894981
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

I know a few wimminsfolks who would have loved that.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I know a few wimminsfolks who would have loved that.

:pop41:

Why doesn't things like this ever happen to me.. ***wine :drunk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: