Author Topic: What is Wrong With Old Joe? Biden Jumbles His Own Name, “I’m an Obiden-Bama Democrat”  (Read 433 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is Wrong With Old Joe? Biden Jumbles His Own Name, “I’m an Obiden-Bama Democrat” (VIDEO)
 by Cristina Laila March 7, 2020

Creepy Hands Joe Biden held a ‘rally’ at Kiener Plaza in downtown St. Louis, Missouri on Saturday after a successful Super Thursday Tuesday.

77-year-old Joe Biden jumbled his own name during his 7 minute speech.

Biden mish-mashed his name with Barack Obama’s name as he was bragging about being a lifelong Democrat.

This was embarrassing.

“I’m an Obiden-Bama Democrat!” Biden declared to a cheering crowd.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/what-is-wrong-with-old-joe-biden-jumbles-his-own-name-im-an-obiden-bama-democrat-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hope the Trump campaign staff has this for an ad in October...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This sounds hugh and series.  There's something nasty going on in the think-box to cause this, and he has a medical history. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Hope the Trump campaign staff has this for an ad in October...

They DEMS want Biden in -- he will be nothing more than a puppet and IMHO whoever he picks as VP will be who the DEMS want to see for the longer term; Uncle Joe is too old and will be a one term President if elected.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.