Author Topic: Atlantic Magazine: Warren Campaign Failed Because She Was TOO Competent  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Atlantic Magazine: Warren Campaign Failed Because She Was TOO Competent
By P.J. Gladnick | March 6, 2020 8:08 PM EST

Elizabeth Warren has left the race, and it's all our fault. Sniff! She was just too competent for us.

Such was The Atlantic magazine epitaph for the Warren campaign on Thursday. Megan Garber bemoaned the (Democrat) failure o appreciate the brilliance of the 1/1024th Native American candidate. It was titled "America Punished Elizabeth Warren for Her Competence." Its subtitle added "The country still doesn’t know what to make of a woman—in politics, and beyond—who refuses to qualify her success."

Republicans had nothing to do with Warren's failure to thrive as a Democrat contender. This isn't quite as truth-deprived as Jessica Valenti claiming on the website Medium that "the media and voters basically outright erased and ignored her."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/03/05/atlantic-magazine-warren-campaign-failed-because-she-was-too

Online DB

Warren was too competent... That's all you really need to know about her supporters... She's a "genius" compared to them...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 08:12:35 pm by DB »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@pjcomix ping!

(Peej wrote this article.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She should of "had a plan" for being too competent.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Don't just sit at your keyboard and whine to your friends here, people.  WRITE!

letters@theatlantic.com

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Is this theory supposed to be less unflattering to dem voters than the sexism charge? It's like they're itching to recycle all the Clinton excuses but keep forgetting that the villains are all dems this time.

Bottom line is the hag got 21% of dem voters in the state she represents and is best known. If half the voters were female and every male voted against her, she still only got 42% of the female voters. It's going to take a lot more imagination than we've seen so far to put a positive spin on her implosion.

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

Fauxcahontas isn't even a competent liar.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Not 100% certain, but I think women make up the majority of the democrat party.

Elizabeth Warren will just have to live with the fact that it was women who rejected her candidacy.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Not 100% certain, but I think women make up the majority of the democrat party.

Elizabeth Warren will just have to live with the fact that it was women who rejected her candidacy.

Dat was good. Democrats, however, are confused as to what a woman really is.  They don't know which toilet to use or whether to stay the sex they were born as, or try the switcheroo.[/size]
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist