Author Topic: Bill Clinton is forever a liability for Hillary in a Post-#MeToo world  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Bill Clinton is forever a liability for Hillary in a Post-#MeToo world

By Maureen Callahan

March 5, 2020 | 6:09pm

Stress, they say, is a killer. So let’s take a moment to feel sorry for Bill Clinton, who now claims he took advantage of Monica Lewinsky to “manage my anxieties” while president.

Bill being Bill, there will be no real apology coming, just some typical and expected minimizing.

“But whatever,” he says. “What I did was bad, but it wasn’t like — how can I think about the most stupid thing I could do and do it.”

This is from a new documentary on Hillary, a for-hire job meant to canonize her and the would-be Clinton dynasty.

And in typical Clinton fashion, they refuse to take the memo: Post-#MeToo, Bill is forever a liability. Hillary’s legacy, no matter how many books she writes or speeches she makes, is the two-time presidential loser who put Donald Trump in the White House.

No longer needed nor wanted, the Clintons refuse to go away, to accept the Democratic Party is no longer theirs to lead.

We’ve long known the Clintons are shameless. But even the most bloodless politicians usually have a floor.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/bill-clinton-is-forever-a-liability-for-hillary-in-a-post-metoo-world/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd detest Hillary, even if there wasn't a Bill.  Of course, if it wasn't for Bill we'd never have heard of Hillary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: