Author Topic: Dem Senator Slams Chief Justice for Scolding Schumer, Implies that 80 Recent SCOTUS Decisions are Il  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Dem Senator Slams Chief Justice for Scolding Schumer, Implies that 80 Recent SCOTUS Decisions are Illegitimate
By Zachary Evans

March 6, 2020 2:50 PM

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D., R.I.) has implied that 80 recent Supreme Court decisions are illegitimate due to the “partisan” nature of the decisions and the influence of Republican donors on the court’s composition.

“As the architect of an 80-case barrage of partisan, 5-4 decisions for big Republican donor interests, Chief Justice Roberts has zero credibility playing umpire in any political squabble,” Whitehouse wrote on Twitter on Wednesday. The senator has since continued to post on the supposed 80 partisan decisions.

“[Senate Majority Leader Mitch] McConnell’s effort to pack the Court is echoed by his effort to reassure the Republican justices of continued Republican political support. In a word: ‘Keep churning out the decisions for our big donors, boys; we’ve got your back,'” Whitehouse wrote on Thursday.

Whitehouse appeared to be responding to the controversy over Senator Chuck Schumer’s (D., N.Y.) remarks outside the Supreme Court on Wednesday. Schumer was speaking to a group of abortion rights activists as the court debated a case that could restrict access to abortions in the state of Louisiana.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/dem-senator-claims-chief-justice-has-zero-credibility-implies-that-80-recent-scotus-decisions-are-illegitimate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D., R.I.) has implied that 80 recent Supreme Court decisions are illegitimate due to the “partisan” nature of the decisions and the influence of Republican donors on the court’s composition.

Up yours you commie POS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe the Dems should stop filing frivolous Resist lawsuits. That way they'll lose fewer.

A 5-4 decision is as valid and binding as a 9-0 decision.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You sure you want to stick your...hand into this meat grinder, Senator?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

Up yours you commie POS!

Whitehouse is just as much a hardline communist as is Bernie Sanders.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-