Author Topic: Schumer’s SCOTUS threat was truly unprecedented, then he made it worse By David Harsanyi  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Schumer’s SCOTUS threat was truly unprecedented, then he made it worse

By David Harsanyi

March 5, 2020 | 9:40pm | Updated

“If, then, the courts of justice are to be considered as the bulwarks of a limited Constitution against legislative encroachments, this consideration will ­afford a strong argument for the permanent tenure of judicial offices,” argued Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78.

If we needed a pristine example of why justices are bestowed lifetime appointments and shielded from the intimidation tactics of unethical politicians, Sen. Chuck Schumer has now provided us with one.

Speaking to pro-abortion protesters in front of the Supreme Court this week, the Senate minority leader threatened — there’s no other way to put it — two sitting justices with repercussions if they uphold a Louisiana law aimed at protecting babies who survive abortions.

He said: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/schumers-scotus-threat-was-truly-unprecedented-then-he-made-it-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
e said: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I will repeat....   Since these are unelected, lifetime positions, this can only be interpreted as a threat of violence.

U.S. Senate....   Take necessary steps to punish.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yous will pay da price see, and yoous will never know what hit you...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If you say the things that gangsters say...
and you use the words that gangsters use...
then there just might be a small chance, a tiny sign, a writing on the wall...
that you could possibly be a gangster.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 04:19:59 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.