Author Topic: Byron York on a 'relaxed' President Trump's town hall performance  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York on a 'relaxed' President Trump's town hall performance
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

Byron York, chief political correspondent for the Washington Examiner, reacted on "The Story with Martha MacCallum" to President Trump's Fox News Town Hall, and said the president came across "relaxed."

"Here he was much more relaxed. And it was interesting to see him defend his administration, certainly on coronavirus and on a number of other issues, said some really interesting things about Obamacare," York told MacCallum." "[Trump] said that he had basically inherited the carcass of Obamacare and would like to kill it altogether if Republicans could somehow come up with something better, which they haven't been able to do."

York also said to expect more coverage of Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden and his son Hunter's alleged corruption.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/byron-york-on-a-relaxed-president-trumps-town-hall-performance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Byron York on a 'relaxed' President Trump's town hall performance
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 03:03:20 pm »
I think the President handled himself very well last night and, unlike his predecessor, actually answered the questions he was asked.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Byron York on a 'relaxed' President Trump's town hall performance
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 05:43:37 pm »
"[Trump] said that he had basically inherited the carcass of Obamacare and would like to kill it altogether if Republicans could somehow come up with something better, which they haven't been able to do."

McCain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.