Author Topic: Top Mueller prosecutor 'tortured' Paul Manafort, Rudy Giuliani says  (Read 734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Mueller prosecutor 'tortured' Paul Manafort, Rudy Giuliani says
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 06, 2020 08:47 AM

Rudy Giualini said one of Robert Mueller's top prosecutors "tortured" former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

In a conversation about Justice Department and FBI conduct, Giuliani argued there is a double standard in federal law enforcement that protected Hillary Clinton while unfairly punishing people in President Trump's orbit.

Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor who became mayor of New York City and later Trump's personal lawyer, told Fox Business's Lou Dobbs on Thursday that former FBI Director James Comey "became a political animal" who was "no longer a prosecutor."

Giuliani criticized Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton emails case, in which he recommended no charges for the former secretary of state, calling it a "complete fix."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-mueller-prosecutor-tortured-paul-manafort-rudy-giuliani-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Top Mueller prosecutor 'tortured' Paul Manafort, Rudy Giuliani says
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 08:08:43 pm »
'... James Comey "became a political animal" who was "no longer a prosecutor."'

And that is the problem with Comey vis Clinton email scandal.  He wasn't a Prosecutor when he "cleared" Clinton in a presser 7/5/16, but he was playing one on TeeVee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 04:39:03 pm »
Giuliani is still free?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 04:43:04 pm »
Giuliani is still free?

Let us know when he's done something illegal.  I'll wait.

This may sound strange to you, but I like to see people indicted for crimes before I declare them indicted, and I want to see convictions before I say they're guilty.  I'm funny that way, and I know it's contrary to the attitude of villagers carrying torches and pitchforks.

Try not to burn yourself, and watch out you don't get poked in the eye by a pitchfork.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 05:06:00 pm »
Let us know when he's done something illegal.  I'll wait.

This may sound strange to you, but I like to see people indicted for crimes before I declare them indicted, and I want to see convictions before I say they're guilty.  I'm funny that way, and I know it's contrary to the attitude of villagers carrying torches and pitchforks.

Try not to burn yourself, and watch out you don't get poked in the eye by a pitchfork.

If you haven't figured it out yet...you're not going to with anything I write.  I expect Giuliani will be indicted by SDNY sooner or later, and Trump sycophants will bemoan it when he is tried convicted and sentenced.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 05:21:56 pm »
If you haven't figured it out yet...you're not going to with anything I write.  I expect Giuliani will be indicted by SDNY sooner or later, and Trump sycophants will bemoan it when he is tried convicted and sentenced.

Why wait?   Rudy Giuliani is a Trump guy, so he's as guilt as a dog eating poop.  Arrest him, trials are for saps.  Use a Swat team with a helicopter and a boat like Roger Stone.  We need to make examples of these criminals.  Don't forget to call CNN before you send in the guys with the black guns.  I've just about had it with these people thinking it's legal to support the candidate of their choice.

Yes, I am aware you think anybody who foolishly believes in the rule of law and due process are "sycophants."  I can live with that.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 05:22:59 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 05:30:41 pm »
Why wait?   Rudy Giuliani is a Trump guy, so he's as guilt as a dog eating poop.  Arrest him, trials are for saps.  Use a Swat team with a helicopter and a boat like Roger Stone.  We need to make examples of these criminals.  Don't forget to call CNN before you send in the guys with the black guns.  I've just about had it with these people thinking it's legal to support the candidate of their choice.

Yes, I am aware you think anybody who foolishly believes in the rule of law and due process are "sycophants."  I can live with that.

You're not aware of what I think @Cyber Liberty .

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 05:31:58 pm »
You're not aware of what I think @Cyber Liberty .

Sure I am.  You haven't had an unspoken thought when it comes to bashing Trump.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2020, 05:33:38 pm »
Sure I am.  You haven't had an unspoken thought when it comes to bashing Trump.
And you've never failed to excuse him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2020, 05:34:44 pm »
And you've never failed to excuse him.

In the face of your stupid accusations, that is correct.

You are swerving dangerously close to trolling the forum.
I will NOT comply.