Author Topic: Bill Clinton Finally Explains Why He Had an Affair with Monica Lewinsky—and It's as Lame as You'd Ex  (Read 1157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bill Clinton Finally Explains Why He Had an Affair with Monica Lewinsky—and It's as Lame as You'd Expect
By Matt Margolis March 5, 2020

If you ever wanted to know exactly why Bill Clinton had an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, he's got an explanation for you now.

The 42nd president reveals in the forthcoming Hulu documentary "Hillary" that he had the affair because it helped to "manage my anxieties," resulting from the pressures of the presidency. His affair, he claims, was a distraction from those pressures.

"You feel like you're staggering around, you've been in a 15-round prize fight that was extended to 30 rounds and here's something that will take your mind off it for a while, that's what happens," he said. "Because there, whatever life — not just me. Everybody's life has pressures and disappointments, terrors, fears of whatever. Things I did to manage my anxieties for years. I'm a different, totally different person than I was, a lot of that stuff 20 years ago," he said.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/bill-clinton-i-had-affair-with-monica-lewinsky-to-manage-my-anxieties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

A more honest response would have been, "Because I could."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

The same as why a dog licks its testicles. Because it can.
The crack of dawn isn't safe with Slick Willy around.

Offline conservativevoter

He probably just likes his meat close to his daughter's age.   :thud:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And he left out the part of how badly Hillary repulsed him?

And how has the "Me-Too" backlash escaped Slick Willie?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 08:17:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

I think he did it because he felt entitled to it as a man of such power. It was a rite of passage. It seems to be a common malady of the powerful.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: 'I did it to manage my anxieties.' Bill Clinton reveals in Hillary Hulu doc that he had oral sex with Monica Lewinsky to ease pressures of the job, feels 'terrible' scandal defined her life and confessing to Chelsea was the worst

Bill Clinton said he had the affair with Monica Lewinsky while he was in office because it helped to 'manage my anxieties'
    The former President makes the claims in an interview featured in a new documentary series -'Hillary' - to air on Hulu Friday
    He said that when he met Lewinsky, the pressure of the job was too much and he thought, 'Here's something that will take your mind off it for a while'
    The former First Lady candidly reveals that in the aftermath of the scandal the couple underwent 'painful' marriage counseling
    Clinton apologizes to Lewinsky, saying he feels 'terrible' that the affair defined her life 
    The series features extraordinary access to the Clintons' inner circle and Hillary's life from her student days to losing the 2016 election to Donald Trump
    She's explained that she agreed to the documentary 'because I'm not running for anything'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8078733/Bill-Clinton-says-having-sex-Monica-Lewinsky-manage-anxieties.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GrouchoTex

I agree with "I did it because I could, because she let me".

Online mountaineer

So you really kind of did, Bill?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

"Because he could" is also prolly the reason he raped Jaunita Broaddrick.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I thought he seriously said that?  "Because I could."  The same reason a dog will lick his nether regions....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
25 years to contrive a rationale and this is all he can come up with? Much as I despise the guy I thought he was a lot smarter than this...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.

A truly honest response would be, "Are you kidding? Have you seen that bitch I'm married to? Of course I had an affair!!!"
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Online mountaineer

A truly honest response would be, "Are you kidding? Have you seen that bitch I'm married to? Of course I had an affair!!!"
And then he'd say, "Am I right? You guys know what I'm talking about! High five!"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 11:01:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

No, it's because it can't form its paw into a loose fist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

25 years to contrive a rationale and this is all he can come up with? Much as I despise the guy I thought he was a lot smarter than this...

All that cocaine has destroyed his brain cells.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline PeteS in CA

She's probably as good an ashtray pitcher as ever, while he might not be as good at ashtray dodging.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
And then he'd say, "Am I right? You guys know what I'm talking about! High five!"

So true!!!!
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline verga

So much for being a Rhodes Scholar.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

I really don't care why he had an affair.  What I do care about is the fact that he committed adultery and lied about it all while he was our President.  He got away with it and was never held accountable other than what retribution he may have received from Hillary and Chelsea.  The DEM party and our country never recovered; Congressional corruption and sexual harassment still continues.  I'm not saying that he himself is responsible for the rest of the corruption and abuse, but the message he sent was that he got away with it and so can they and they have.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:01:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BUT......,Hillary isn't planning on running after taking over the Dim convention. They just didn't have anything else to do a couple of days ago,so they figured they would both discuss the "Monica thing" on video,just for the hell of it.

Nothing to see here folks,move on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GrouchoTex

The crack of dawn isn't safe with Slick Willy around.

What's the old joke?

The ol' boys walking down the street.
They see a dog lickin' itself.
One turns to the other and says, "I wish I could do that".
The other says, "If you try, he'll probably bite ya."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Pure Garbage’: Juanita Broaddrick Calls Hulu’s Clinton Documentary ‘Absolutely Unbelievable’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/05/pure-garbage-juanita-broaddrick-hulu-clinton-documentary/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTH? Hillary Clinton Comes Unglued In Mini-Series, “I’M MOST INNOCENT PERSON IN AMERICA”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/wth-hillary-clinton-comes-unglued-in-mini-series-im-most-innocent-person-in-america/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO