Author Topic: Antifa podcast falsely accuses Andy Ngo of violence and terrorism  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa podcast falsely accuses Andy Ngo of violence and terrorism
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz, 

The self-professed “anarchist, anti-fascist autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial” podcast, It’s Going Down, smeared The Post Millennial‘s editor at large Andy Ngo in their February 29 episode, titled “Who Let The Frogs Out.”

At 1:22:00 in the podcast, the hosts discuss Andy Ngo’s role at The Post Millennial, and the supposed dangers that he could cause, going so far as to call him a domestic terrorist who promotes “stochastic terrorism,”—a fairly rarely used term used to describe a form of “lone wolf” terrorism.

“He’s still able to do a tonne of damage at his Post Millennial job. What I’ve seen, the way people I’ve talked to be targeted by him, he’s been able to get away with being more violent, making more outrageous claims … I think say he doesn’t have all his liberal followers, well he still has a bunch more than he used to, and they’re still ready to do the bidding of his kind of stochastic terrorism.”

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/antifa-podcast-falsely-accuses-andy-ngo-of-violence-and-terrorism/